State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (P.M. session: PT closing arguments)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so telling that JY couldn't get one friend to get on the stand and tell the jury that there is no way that he could possibly have done this.

A men's size 10 is roughly a woman's size 12. That would frankly (or Franklin) be a HUGE female foot.
Well perhaps it was the man that was seen in the car that Cindy Beaver saw?
I don't recall if you believed her testimony?
I am guessing your assumption would also apply to the victim's sister?
It could not be Meredith? Unless she had a size 12 shoe?

If the jurors don't reach a verdict tomorrow, do they deliberate on Sat as well?

No. Evidently there is a generator being replaced at the court house this weekend, which makes deliberations on Saturday impossible.

BBM

I believe that Ryan Schaad's first words were, "I hope Jason didn't do this."

Hence, my question, I did not hear from anyone other than his mother, that Jason was a loving father/husband/friend.

I would have wanted to hear from friends, co-workers, etc. about all the nice things he did for MY and how he spoke about her, etc and how this loving husband/friend, etc is not capable of murdering his wife.

Welcome aboard, illini. Good time to come out of lurkdom!

Re: Oh. dear. god. If any of you hasn't done so yet, google "dick tricks". Ewwwww!
This man was doing this stuff in public, in mixed company? Sheesh!

Okay, so i did the search. Now how do I delete it from my Google history?? HELP!!

I am 100% guilty on this case. The camera activity at HI, his behavior during the marriage and after MY's murder, the gas purchase, lack of forced entry, insurance policy increase, missing clothes and shoes...I could go on and on. DT never overcame any of it IMO.

The lack of forced entry puzzled me somewhat.

The PT has made JY into a great planner so if he planned all of this out carefully why wouldnt he make sure the door was broken into with a crowbar for example before he left the scene?

Maybe he just forgot to do that.

I agree the PT made great strides today but the unknown size 10 shoe issue is still a mystery. I dont think Jayson was wearing shoes that were two sizes smaller than his 12 size shoe. So no matter how this ends that will continue to nag at me.

I dont think anyone really believes he had help.

IMO

The charge of 2nd degree is something the judge added on his own. I mean he would likely put on the record any objections to that (I think the DT did object), but it was at his discretion to see if it was a charge that the jury could consider.

I remember in the BC case the judge added it and neither side had asked for it.

Yes, at 5:40 PM yesterday, the DT objected to that, as well as the 'acted in concert'

Both overruled

For anyone else who missed HC's closing today, it's up on WRAL now. The pictures of MY are shown around 27 minutes in, for those who did not see it the first time, and wish to do so.

Okay, so i did the search. Now how do I delete it from my Google history?? HELP!!

This is precisely why I won't Google it! These trials change your thought process.... I actually said to my husband, "If you are going to kill me, can you at least make sure it's right after I've cleaned the house so it looks okay in the crime scene video?" (My poor husband. He is so not that type. That is one good thing that comes from hearing about the likes of JY... an entire new appreciation for my husband!!)

What is the profile of the jurors. How many women, men, etc. Do we know any of their professions or jobs? tia

This is precisely why I won't Google it! These trials change your thought process.... I actually said to my husband, "If you are going to kill me, can you at least make sure it's right after I've cleaned the house so it looks okay in the crime scene video?" (My poor husband. He is so not that type. That is one good thing that comes from hearing about the likes of JY... an entire new appreciation for my husband!!)

Do you think I could tell them I was looking for Dick Tracy and it just accidentally pulled up Dick Tricks? :)

Even in this case? 100%?

Yes! That's what I mean by 100%! If the PT has not proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt, I can't convict him, even if I think there's a good chance he did it.

For anyone else who missed HC's closing today, it's up on WRAL now. The pictures of MY are shown around 27 minutes in, for those who did not see it the first time, and wish to do so.

I ask you Wp, is that what a stranger does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79