State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (P.M. session: PT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh...it's all coming back to me now. She has him outside, at the gas station, coming back to the hotel -- but she's not tying him to the home. Or am I missing something. I wish there was more emphasis on the shoes and any evidence in the home.

Moo

Mel

WHAT!!!!???? THAT'S IT????? Are you kidding me????

Never mind, if that was only part 1 than I am pleased!!!

There was a picture of the exit/entrance door he would have used, next to the other door. There was a sign next to it that it could be open with a card key starting at 6am. This photo was put into evidence.
moo

Wasn't that the sign from the side doors to the parking lots that said "these doors are locked between 11p.m. & 6 a.m. use your card for access". I travel all the time and I have to use key cards all the time to get in those type doors because I'm an admitted night owl. However I never go out to smoke a cigar & read the paper :innocent:

Not sure about unplugging, but I'm sure you can push a camera up w/ your knuckles.

It would have to be a pretty low camera for me to push it up with my knuckles lol. I'm only 5'3. OK 5'4 with heels. :blushing:

One possibility would be another guest exiting one of those side doors.

Was there actual testimony that the side door was locked 24/7? Many hotels do not lock these doors 24/7, only while the sun is down.

I think it was Hicks who said the side doors were all locked 24/7. Every Hampton Inn I've ever stayed in requires key cards 24/7 for side doors to the parking lots. I just stayed in a Holiday Inn last week that also required the key cards. I think it would be a serious security issue if during the day just anybody could walk in from a side door.

JMO

Also needing a ladder to plug it in: Did y'all see BH demonstrate unplugging it? She just flicked the cord out. To plug it back in you need more coordination and be able to see to line up the plug with the hole.

MOO

Plus the maintenance guy was shorter than JY, and was very old, so stretching upward may not have been his thing. He said he could barely reach the camera without a stepladder.

Just got back in. BH doing a very smooth delivery. Not an um in sight. Impressed.

Delivery is great, convincing that JY (and MY for that matter) wanted out of the marriage but not convincing that he murdered her to do it. Soft pedaled the evidence discussion IMO so the effect of it was lost amongst the "analysis" of JY's frame of mind.

My husband smokes cigars. It takes about an hour to smoke one. It's not a quick smoke like a cigarette. If it were extremely windy and as cold as it was that night he would have scratched the idea of smoking....and he smokes cigars quite frequently, not just once in NC and once in FL in his lifetime.

Depends on the cigar.... Could have been one of those lil cheap cigars .. Maybe he didnt smoke the whole thing.... My grandfather smoked cigars his whole life.. Never a cigarette.. He would smoke some of it & put it out & smoke it later on...

ahhh...it's all coming back to me now. She has him outside, at the gas station, coming back to the hotel -- but she's not tying him to the home. Or am I missing something. I wish there was more emphasis on the shoes and any evidence in the home.

Moo

Mel
ME too!!! Where was the talk about the missing shirt?????

Ugh, I have to head off to work. I'll have to catch up tonight. I'm looking forward to an evening of stimulating commentary on the rest of the PT closing. Have a good afternoon all!

Wasn't that the sign from the side doors to the parking lots that said "these doors are locked between 11p.m. & 6 a.m. use your card for access". I travel all the time and I have to use key cards all the time to get in those type doors because I'm an admitted night owl. However I never go out to smoke a cigar & read the paper :innocent:

that is exactly correct. it was the side entrance. directly next to it was the propped metal fire door.

ITA Wolfpack.... When people come to my house they have to go outside & smoke... Even if its raining or blowing snow...

But someone who doesn't smoke (doesn't have the habit) ....unlikely would feel the need to enjoy a smoke outside that night. Unless they need an excuse.

Correct, I went in both doors at that hotel. There is a picture in evidence. The doors are only a couple of feet apart. The metal fire door at the stairwell is always locked. The glass hall door is only locked at night, per the sign on it. It has a keycard access.

Just inside (only a couple of feet at most) the hallway is a door that connects to the stairwell, and the camera is in the stairwell over that doorway, so you can come in underneath it. In that area it's gray paint, fire exit scenario.

Hicks said the side doors are locked 24/7 so apparently you misread the sign or it was misplaced.

JMO

thanks Becky Holt for making the jurors "feel" what Michelle went through in her marriage .......what she went through that night.

I can't imagine being brutally beaten, knowing my 2 yr old was nearby, or perhaps even in the same room, knowing my unborn son was being denied the right to even take his first breath, knowing we were going to die......

I can't imagine looking in those cold, wild, rage-filled eyes as I'm taking my final breaths and knowing it is my husband, the father of my children that is beating my life out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966