State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Rhia was a GREAT witness!

clear, an expert, didn't waver.

JY owned 1 pair of HP orbital shoes in size 12 brown. Size 12 orbital shoes made bloody shoe prints near MY's body. There were only 195 pairs of brown orbital size 12 shoes made...anywhere...that's anywhere in the world.

As of 11/3/06 JY no longer had those size 12 HP orbital shoes, though shoes that look just like them were seen on video at 9pm the night his wife is murdered.

Did he say he donated the shoes before MY was murdered?

Jason said that Michelle would go through their closets on a fairly regular basis and collect things to give away to charity.

To substantiate this, MF testified there were indeed bags ready to go to Goodwill in the garage at the time of the murder.

Tom Rhia was a GREAT witness!

clear, an expert, didn't waver.

JY owned 1 pair of HP orbital shoes in size 12 brown. Size 12 orbital shoes made bloody shoe prints near MY's body. There were only 195 pairs of brown orbital size 12 shoes made...anywhere...that's anywhere in the world.

As of 11/3/06 JY no longer had those size 12 HP orbital shoes, though shoes that look just like them were seen on video at 9pm the night his wife is murdered.

Well, except for those Chinese knock-offs. :floorlaugh:

the shoe testimony (as a newbie to the case) sure pushed all doubt out of my head right now...

:twocents:

Lunchtime until 2:30 pm.

Judge wants to speak to Attorneys now.

Jason said that Michelle would go through their closets on a fairly regular basis and collect things to give away to charity.

To substantiate this, MF testified there were indeed bags ready to go to Goodwill in the garage at the time of the murder.

Ok, so my dumb question is what became of the Goodwill bag and did LE search it?

All that planning and he wears his own shoes, shoes which are rare, to commit the crime, despite having the forethought of having Franklins to 'create' tracks.

Lesson of the day = criminals are stupid.

Judge discussing scheduling.........wants to keep lunch to an hour and a half.

He thinks the Jurors need that much time for a lunch break.....

Jeff Ashton is on TruTv right now talking about the case with Mike Brooks and Christy.

<modsnip>

I'd say today is a very strong day for the state, especially with this shoe testimony and Spivey testimony. :wink:

TTV is saying how important it is that CY did not say Daddy was beating Mommy.

They are showing some of Jason's testimony now.

I would have loved to know how many brown Hush Puppy Orbitals were sent to that area of NC!

This Mock Juror is still on the fence, but sliding over to guilt. The knock-off shoe cross didn't do it for me as a reasonable explanation, because what are the chances of a random killer wearing a knock-off brand size as JY wears!? TBH, I thought the cross was the best way to muffle the damage, but it rang, to me, as desperate.

I mean, I guess I could say, well, maybe someone was framing him, but that's too bushy haired stranger and silly.

IDK, but if I were on the jury, it wouldn't take a heck of a lot to swing me to Guilty. Still waiting to hear the defense's case-in-chief.

Ok, so my dumb question is what became of the Goodwill bag and did LE search it?

All that planning and he wears his own shoes, shoes which are rare, to commit the crime, despite having the forethought of having Franklins to 'create' tracks.

Lesson of the day = criminals are stupid.

While this is the simple way to put it, I also would say it shows (once again) that there is no "perfect murder". He planned it one way -- "head trauma knockout" etc. -- without factoring in Michelle might be able to struggle. Then Cassidy entered the scene. No way he could've been prepared for that. So the blood and Cassidy drastically changed his plan and the Hush Puppy print leaves virtually no doubt that he was there. And I shouldn't even use the word "virtually".

Jason talking about he learned he was going to be a Father for the second time.

Typical Michelle fashion, CY walked in the den wearing
" I'm going to be a big sister" shirt.

Y'all are great. I leave for lunch and come back to four pages of hilarity discussing floating goth killers stealing from charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agent 9