State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-22-2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching and reading. I really understand what folks said about the PT today. Their "big" points needed a sharpener.

glad I am out and can't watch this.
can't believe this PT is so weak. these are supposed to be the top 2...geez
He may walk because of their incompetence.

I have been thinking the very same thing. I hope both BH and HC retire after this case. They simply just don't have what it takes in my very humble opinion.

May/07, she gave description of customer - shirt, no coat, blond hair, blue jeans. That was only time she provided description to Spivey. She never gave another description ... didn't describe height, weight, lots or little hair, eye color, facial features ... never further described clothing. She also mentioned another person in store when customer cursed at her ... claimed it was a regular customer ...she said that regular customer discussed the curser with her ...

:eek:
Ut oh, here we go !!

Look at all the customers that were in there right near the same time!!

Why?

I doubt they will. The PT was weak wrt JY's prior testimony. So far I don't see a reason to put him back on the stand.

IMO

I was responding to the post asking if the defense team was the one to put them on the stand, not the prosecution. In other words, the prosecution can't put him on the stand, the defense has to.

He doesn't HAVE to take the stand by any means. But only one side can do it.

I think he did it. But now think he will get another hung jury.

The pros is out lawyered.

JMO

glad I am out and can't watch this.
can't believe this PT is so weak. these are supposed to be the top 2...geez
He may walk because of their incompetence.

That's an extremely accurate assessment of why I am so mad on all of this.

It's become a "see who can poke bigger holes in the life raft of the others" type of mess.

I was responding to the post asking if the defense team was the one to put them on the stand, not the prosecution. In other words, the prosecution can't put him on the stand, the defense has to.

He doesn't HAVE to take the stand by any means. But only one side can do it.
Sorry, I misunderstood the question to mean: does the defense have to put Jason on the stand to muffle the damage.

Doesn't the defense have to put him on the stand? thanks.

That's what I mean. I originally hoped the defense would put him on the stand again but now I'm afraid if he does testify the PT will blow it. Again.

Klinkosum talking about all the efforts that LE took to find the regular customer!!

Set up cameras for 60 days !!

They never showed the tapes to Gracie, so, why did they set up cameras?

Customer always came in between 5 and 5:30 am.

OMG, they have had all this time to show her the tapes.............and they still didn't do it, even since the first trial.

We will see Mr young in the papers again one day! moo!!!!!:twocents:

Now, we are moving on to the Ebay papers.

Oops, no they aren't.

They are going back to Gracie :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members