State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-22-2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, she was making some pretty good money. Excess of 50k.

I can't imagine how difficult it would be to process the life insurance claim of a friend.

:(
fran

I had to do it in a job several years ago. A male coworker died of a heart attack at age 49. I will never forget having to sit with his grieving wife to go over the details of his policy and get their family set up with COBRA insurance. :(

....just crazy....Becky is telling him what to do and where the papers are and what's what. The witness has said Prudential at least 4x already. He is not prepared. OK, I will stop now, but this is inexcusable.

Sorry I have been picking on Chad all day. LOL

That's okay! I've picked on him in person. He (apparently) thinks it's amusing. I told him we all scream at him through our computers. Not fazed at all. :maddening:

ETA: WRAL cameraman, Chad Flowers. He runs the pool camera in the courtroom for trials, along with other duties at WRAL.

Geez, more dead-end questioning by pros team. What was the point of that? To show that LF got paid? To show that JY responded to benefit letter?

Looks like Shawn Weiss is up, he testified about the rock.

I was wondering where he was.

LAB CORP

....just crazy....Becky is telling him what to do and where the papers are and what's what. The witness has said Prudential at least 4x already. He is not prepared. OK, I will stop now, but this is inexcusable.

I'm almost convinced HC has early onset dementia. Why CW allows him to present cases in front of a jury is beyond me. He could sit quietly and do strategy.

Geez, more dead-end questioning by pros team. What was the point of that? To show that LF got paid? To show that JY responded to benefit letter?

The only way that would have made sense is if Jason would have fought the decision.
He did not.

BH back up, we are almost done for the day.

I remember this testimony well.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member