State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-22-2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was awarded to LF and MF for CY as a result of the wrongful death verdict, where JY was declared by Judge S. as the slayer of MY

This is why the insurance lady was called. The DA can't tell the jury about a wrongful death verdict. But they were able to allude to it by having the insurance lady testify. The insurance co. couldn't just hand the money over to someone else unless legal action was taken. Now the jury knows the insurance money was supposed to go to JY but didn't because the court ruled against him. JMO

Could it have been paid out due to the civil case verdict?

That's what I was thinking -- JY is not eligible to collect any benefits due to the WDS ruling. LF-for-CY would be the bene.

That is so sweet..!!

I think it is really classy when both sides of a case can get along......

:)

I totally agree. Would love to have you for dinner so we could help one another understand better the opposite view point. And then we could talk about politics, and Hollywood, and the latest fashions....of which I have absolutely no idea :)

Before Mr. Shelby comes home:

Sprayed Fabreeze-check

Washed dishes-check

Threw in load of laundry-check

Dinner-I'm screwed *running around like a crazy person*

:floorlaugh:

I have all the cleaning done, but I have given up trying to cook during the trial, I promised Mr. Cammy as soon as this is over, this will be my last *trial.

He has been so patient about it, but I think if he never hears Jason
Young's name again, he won't mind at all.

Luckily, he works long hours during the week, and this is better than me going to the mall , at least that's what I tell him....:wink:

* I am interested in the Michelle Parker case though , do any of you here follow that one?

After today's testimony, if I'm invited, I'll bring my wHine.

LOLOLOL! Love it. I sure have done enough of that today myself.
You're invited. Everybody is invited. Bring your wine or your whine :)

That is so sweet..!!

I think it is really classy when both sides of a case can get along......

:)

You're more than welcome at my house :)

If you bring some of NC's roast......

Sprayed Fabreeze-check

Washed dishes-check

Same here -- Mr. Happy is on his way home too. Off to throw something frozen in the oven and straighten the house! :sweep:

Sprayed Fabreeze-check

Washed dishes-check

:floorlaugh:I always find that lighting a few scented candles help with "what's for supper":innocent:

He is so incompetent. He can't even keep track of his evidence. Becky is doing it for him. OMG JY could walk because of this incompetent prosecutor. It's sickening. Who is his boss and how can s/he be allowing this fiasco?

Seriously, someone needs to look at this guy.. he was one of the prosecutors in the Brad Cooper trial and was exactly the same.. Today I heard him ask Becky for page numbers etc.. good grief, is this the best we can do on a retrial???
I am feeling sick:banghead:

After today's testimony, if I'm invited, I'll bring my wHine.

Today wasn't that bad for the Pros.

I just thought they were resting the case.

I also thought they were putting Jason in a position where he would have to testify again, but, I don't see that happening now.

I play the trial on my phone with headphones so I can cook, clean, do yard work, go to the store etc. Do I do all those things because I'm not tied down? NO! Because I'm glued to this thread to see what everyone else thinks! LOL

If Jason's print was found in actual blood splatter, that would be it, as well.

He somehow just keeps getting around all the things that could tie this case together.

If the palmprint occurred during the murder it would of blocked the blood spatter.

If the palmprint was already there the blood spatter would be overtop of the print.

IIRC the print was above the blood spatter but would have to double check it.

If the print blocked what would be considered to be the normal blood spatter I would consider it to be case closed at that point in time HTH

I play the trial on my phone with headphones so I can cook, clean, do yard work, go to the store etc. Do I do all those things because I'm not tied down? NO! Because I'm glued to this thread to see what everyone else thinks! LOL

These boards are so addictive, and everyone is really nice here.

Thank you , Webslueths, this has turned out to be the place to be!!

Funny, how things work out sometimes..:biggrin:

Same here -- Mr. Happy is on his way home too. Off to throw something frozen in the oven and straighten the house! :sweep:

I'm so glad to find out that I'm normal:) These trials are making me lazy and I gain weight during each one. I have purchased 3 ellipticals in the past year and can't stand any of them. My husband is here this week with pneumonia and I am feeling guilty about watching the trial and not babying him. But I've waited so long for this re-trial........

If the palmprint occurred during the murder it would of blocked the blood spatter.

If the palmprint was already there the blood spatter would be overtop of the print.

IIRC the print was above the blood spatter but would have to double check it.

If the print blocked what would be considered to be the normal blood spatter I would consider it to be case closed at that point in time HTH

You are good.!
I was asking for you earlier about the rock!

It seems to me, or I should say I am somewhat surprised that they found no HI transfers on his clothing. I would expect if you stayed you would at least pickup some fibers? I guess not.

He didn't spend enuff time in his room to either pick up or shed anything, IMO. After checkin, he was there less than an hour; the next morning, less than that. He did a scoop & run.

Seriously, someone needs to look at this guy.. he was one of the prosecutors in the Brad Cooper trial and was exactly the same.. Today I heard him ask Becky for page numbers etc.. good grief, is this the best we can do on a retrial???
I am feeling sick:banghead:

I can remember during the first few days of the Cooper trial I asked on here if HC was ill. I was worried about him because he walked with a tilt forward and was so slow, slow in his speech, couldn't get a complete sentence out, etc. Somebody, can't remember who, knew him some way and said that's just the way he is. I honestly think this should be his last public trial. Even if he's too young for retirement (58) he could still work in the DA's office and be productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl