State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-23-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say where is Ryan Schaad. So curious about him in all this.

The fact that the defense did not call him either tells me Josh was a better witness....both probably had the same info

I still say where is Ryan Schaad. So curious about him in all this.

I hope we see him. Somehow I think the jury might be interested to hear the "God I hope he didn't do it" straight from his roommate's mouth!!

... And in other news...

every defendant in the country is now trying to have their case transferred to the state of AL to be heard by Judge Tommy Nail.

The cigar question busts his alibi, folks.

Huge

Jay is done....stick a fork in.

Unless defense magically produces pictures of him smoking cigars! :floorlaugh:

That would be something....

However, all the defense needs is one friend or family member to say that they have seen him smoke a cigar.

I am afraid the smoking cigar is not the smoking gun.......:)

If all his friends knew that he never smoked a cigar, wouldn't his family also know that ... and if his family also knew that, shouldn't they have known from the time that he testified that he was lying about why he walked out the west entrance of the hotel at midnight ... and if they knew he was lying about why he left the hotel ... shouldn't they have some serious doubts about his innocence?

Gotta give props to Holt. She knew that question would draw an objection and I'm equally sure she knew it'd be sustained. But that was pretty darn good regardless. Jurors had to see the discomfort on Dalton's part; he obviously was concerned about Jason's involvement and likely knows today that the guy -- his buddy -- killed Michelle and Rylan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member