State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, now we're hearing that Jason was "green" and liked to recycle and that's why his car was messy.

Oh my goodness, they said "damn"? I am slightly more offended by d*** tricks.

More Ryan Schaad references....who is this guy, the be all know all?

Lol, the defense just mentioned the "LITTLE" stop at Applebee's again.

So momma says a few days later they got a lawyer? JY didn't have a lawyer immediately but claimed to be following legal advice.

Oh my goodness, they said "damn"? I am slightly more offended by d*** tricks.

More Ryan Schaad references....who is this guy, the be all know all?

Ryan is Shelly's husband, for some reason the Pros did not call him in either trial.

It remains to be seen if the defense will, they might.

wouldnt u be asking to see ur wife?? or asking where her body was? moo

Just sitting around talking about what might have happened??? Call LE...they could answer all your questions!

Anyone else bothered by her inappropriate little chuckles?

I cannot imagine the amount of stress and nervousness she is under right now. Even if you assume she is telling the truth, the impact of her testimony may have a profound affect on her son's fate.

We have seen quite a few witnesses in this trial, the last trial, and others where witnesses have nervous giggles throughout their testimony.

Talking about unloading car now, the 3 of them were going to go to a hotel, and
Jason was going to stay with MF.

She doesn't remember how many officers, and thinks there were 3-4 cars.

Talking about loosing the house??? Who cares about the house when your wife and son have been murdered. Thought the son in law said they didn't talk...

He's going to lose the house?? Really?? That's certainly important! not

I can't believe she just said that he told her, "Mom I will lose the house" who has that on their mind at that point.

Lol, the defense just mentioned the "LITTLE" stop at Applebee's again.

Yep, the DT sure wants me to believe that whopper.

They had phones, they were minutes away from CY. Minutes. But protecting JY's
butt was more important than a little girl found with her murdered mother's body.

On the way to Raleigh, JY brings up he won't be able to keep the house because he won't be able to afford it? WOW... if my husband was just brutally butchered in the house, that would be the last thing on my mind!

JY was concerned about losing the house on the car ride home.from Brevard. Really that was a priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste