State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actions vs. Words

JY's actions showed his complete and utter disregard and downright hatred towards his wife and unborn children.

JY's family's words are scripted and ring false.

When it comes to actions vs. words, I pay attention to actions. That tells me the real truth.

JY never even purchased a headstone for the wife and unborn son he murdered. Linda Fisher had to do that. To me, JY is about as sincere and upstanding as Josh Powell.

When you compare the testimonies of any number of people who stand nothing to gain by giving a realistic picture of JY's nature to the testimony of blood relatives who stand everything to gain by painting a false but lovely picture of him, it's pretty obvious where the truth lies.

Me either.

I promised I would come into this 2nd trial and if anything along the way would make me change my mind to Guilty, I wouldn't hesitate.

I have to admit..........

The Pros failed me again.......

Sorry, that should have been hesitate.

Probably,one of the reasons why I could not be an official court reporter.

an unidentified fingerprint.

Thanks!

So is the DT going to show that the unknown goth killer went into the closet and stole Jay's HP Orbitals? 'Cause JLY already said those were donated to charity. :D

Actions vs. Words

JY's actions showed his complete and utter disregard and downright hatred towards his wife and unborn children.

JY's family's words are scripted and ring false.

When it comes to actions vs. words, I pay attention to actions. That tells me the real truth.

JY never even purchased a headstone for the wife and unborn son he murdered. Linda Fisher had to do that. To me, JY is about as sincere and upstanding as Josh Powell.

I believe his mom is testifying to what she WANTED JY to be like as a man and as a father... it is a shame that he was not.

Thanks!

So is the DT going to show that the unknown goth killer went into the closet and stole Jay's HP Orbitals? 'Cause JLY already said those were donated to charity. :D

Could be .......:biggrin:

Maybe its the HPs!!

Or his secret cigar collection from Puerto Rico....:biggrin:

Seriously though, great day for the Defense.!!
And, that was only the beginning.

I often read that Jason's testifying in the first trial made the jury hang,
now, I really believe it is his attorneys.

They will leave no rock, no shoe, no shirt, no cigar untouched and unexplained for
before sending the Jurors to deliberate.

JMO

Yes as well JY's lawyer stated something about LE finding a fingerprint on the shoe box which JY's Mother found in JY's closet when they were cleaning the house out.

Of course she did. Of course.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Looks to me like he'd have remembered the $2 - 4 million insurance policy on his wife. That would have certainly helped him afford the house. Weird.

Unless his reaction was to the fact that a suicide would void that...?

All I have to do is look at the ACTIONS of JY, his mother, his stepfather, his sisters, and anyone else in that circle to see the truth.

Anything to save a murdering son/brother from facing his responsibilities. Anything to besmirch the mother and sister of a murdered, pregnant woman. Anything to point a finger of suspicion in the direction of someone who was clearly innocent. Anything to separate a toddler from her maternal relatives and later try to exhort visitation privileges.

I call that vile, evil, and twisted behavior. JY's family certainly helped paint a clear picture of the little imp...the little imp who grew up into a sociopathic murderer who is very skilled at BSing lots of people.

There aren't enough words to undo the actions of JY and his family, IMHO.

It is no surprise JLY told mommy he couldn't afford the house anymore....imagine bringing all the new women to the house and them knowing or learning the story of MY and that JY is the suspect.

Don't imagine to many gals except for MM would stick around for 15 minutes.

He was giving CY to his sister and setting up his bachelor pad. He was setting momma up.

And on another front, Mrs. Y was critical of how the visitation at the funeral went - surely not like she would have done it. The Fisher's daughter and grandson were brutally murdered and PY had to comment about it - let alone her son maybe the prime suspect.

If I had just been informed about my husband's murder I wouldn't give a rat's azz about my house!!!

I'm sure it would be the last thing on my mind also..... But we're not all the same.....
But hey if he killed her for the 4 million insurance policy why would he be worried about the house? Hmmmmmm!!!

It is no surprise JLY told mommy he couldn't afford the house anymore....imagine bringing all the new women to the house and them knowing or learning the story of MY and that JY is the suspect.

Don't imagine to many gals except for MM would stick around for 15 minutes.

He was giving CY to his sister and setting up his bachelor pad. He was setting momma up.

What about the insurance money?
Can't have it both ways..........

To me, it sounded like he was thinking about CY and how he would take care of them and where they would live.

Who knows, but he did have a $4M policy and was in fact still worried about the house - that is undisputed.

I'm sure it would be the last thing on my mind also..... But we're not all the same.....
But hey if he killed her for the 4 million insurance policy why would he be worried about the house? Hmmmmmm!!!

:goodpost:
So, on one hand he was going to benefit from the the insurance money, but
on the other he is expressing concerns about payments on the house?

:confused:

Beth Karas just said that the jurors faces were "stone faced" during testimony today. She mentioned the mooning grandma incident specifically--not even a smile or a grin from the jury during that story even though the rest of the courtroom laughed.

What about the insurance money?
Can't have it both ways..........

To me, it sounded like he was thinking about CY and how he would take care of them and where they would live.

Exactly..... :goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member