DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not be too hard on the
nlq6nk.jpg
Bart%20Unabridged%20Mooning%20Bart.png
668e8e8289da746ae51c3dbbeb6025f2.png

'Imping ain't easy!

Maybe I missed this, but were Jason and/or Pat ever asked about why the gifts from Meredith/Lynda were sent back unopened? Did it come up in the first trial at all?

If I got it right, when he first arrived they reported MY's death, but they did not know the cause. At some point JY spoke with someone on the phone and either PY or HM heard him say "homicide" as in a questioning response to what the person on the phone said.

And GM said "plumb" when describing the nature of JY's fall, which is country/mountain for straight.

Plumb is also southern ... Not just country or mtn.... Im from SC near the NC line and we always used the word plumb... Like hes freakin plumb crazy ... At one time back in the late 80's Charlotte, NC had a bar called Plumb Crazy...

'Imping ain't easy!

Impin' and Pimpin' A guy's gotta grieve in his own unique way. :rocker:

Or...as a friend of mine said to her ex boyfriend, "I'm glad it only took you 12 hrs to get over our 5 year relationship!"

This was a very long time ago, almost 40 years, ...................

When my first husband died at 27, I was at his sister's home (she and her family lived in the San Francisco area, and we lived in LA, county) with our newborn son. After I'd been there for about 1 1/2 days, my brother and sister in law showed up at their house. As I realized who was there and they walked into the room towards me, my sister in law started speaking softly to someone (it turned out to be my fil) at the door, and when I saw my bros and sil walk in, I stood up and said, "What the he!! are you doing here?"

Anyway, my reaction was, they were wrong. It isn't true. It didn't happen. It was someone else. Not my husband (although it was a fire in our house) No, no, no.........It took several hours to get home, by car, and we talked about what happened, but there was also long periods of silence as well. Oh, and we did stop to eat, which I didn't want to do, but they insisted I needed to eat, (by then it was late into the night, have no idea what time, just dark).

I couldn't return to my home, of course and they wouldn't let me go there anyway, my family all came to my fil's, by then about midnight or after, but I still was in denial. It wasn't true.

Anyway, I didn't believe it was him, I just knew it was a mistake, until I was at the funeral home the next day making arrangements.

I'm just trying to show the natural reaction of one who is placed in that situation. The idea that they drove all the way to Raliegh and didn't know what the COD was, how she died, is just incomprehensible to me. Not even asking for details? Then to lawyer up immediately without talking to LE, not asking questions, nothing.

Sorry, been there, done that, not IMHO would someone do that. But, as I said, JMHO.

fran

I'm way behind in the thread today and just saw this post. I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I'm assuming it was awhile ago ? but it sounds like you can easily go right back to that day which is understandable..thank you for sharing your unique perspective. I hope life has treated you well since that time. :)

ETA - just saw the first line about it being 40 yrs ago. I missed that...sorry!

If he was thinking she had committed suicide, the life insurance wouldn't have paid out.

Unless you have seen the terms of MY's life policy you don't know that. It varies. I have a state license to sell life insurance. I sold insurance throughout college and all the way until I finished Dentisitry school (so for many years ha!). The policies I sold only had a two year exclusion on suicide. Meaning if the insured committed suicide after the two year mark the policy would, in fact, pay out. Just saying'

Jmo.moo

My mom could list things missing from my home if need be.... Nothing wrong with that..

Not likely in this case PY lived ~5hours from JY/MY and made infrequent visits. I think this is a list JY gave to his mother, I may be wrong.

Another thing I learned today.

JY lived rent free for more than a year, made $150K in less than 2 yrs time...was given $40K by his sister, and yet didn't have any money to hire a lawyer for a custody hearing?

Anyone have some
94619051_125.jpg
? It's getting really deep.

Oh and will need one of these too cause something smells realllllly rotten.
gas_mask_gas_mask_icon.png

Does anyone think today was the first time his sister learned of his income over those 2 years? She said she wasn't aware.

^^^Exactly, boggles the mind. . . .all accomplished beautiful women, except for MM,\my hubby says she's a little hard on the eyes, lol

ps. actually the question was rhetorical, we do see this time and again, Whitney Houston comes to mind, a prime example

Love is blind....

Jason's wedding ring? I think he called it an "appetizer" that day. Went right down with a mug of Coors.

Not likely in this case PY lived ~5hours from JY/MY and made infrequent visits. I think this is a list JY gave to his mother, I may be wrong.

Maybe maybe not.... My mom lives 8 hrs from me and has never been to my house because shes too sick to travel a great distance... But my mother knows what I have....

My mom could list things missing from my home if need be.... Nothing wrong with that..
y

She has an inventory of your jewelry box and knows that your stash of money was taken from your wallet. Obvious things like electronics I could understand, but really!! come on.

I don't get why a finger print on the shoe box would be of any value. Do they think the shoe salesperson wore gloves? Now if it's a bloody print that's a big deal, but I would have thought that would have been discovered long ago.

It's a shoeSHINE box. Not a shoe box. Unless I was having auditory hallucinations again. ;)

Hmmm....

We went from white/red/maroon van driving Mormon Mexican maruding wifi-stealing cannibals of Lochmere

to

transvestite floating HP wearing teenage mutant ninja goth killers

Where is Batman when you need him?

Doncha know? He's over at the HI, tampering with surveillance cameras!!!

I read some comments upthread about Jason's family not appearing completely genuine in their testimony. I too had the impression that something was not right, but my read on it is that the defense has probably seen the writing on the wall and as warned the family to prepare for a guilty verdict. The mom and sister seemed like they wanted to testify in such a way that allowed their true, light-hearted personalities to come through, like they wanted to be themselves and let the jury see the lighter side of Jason through them. I think that at the same time they are fearful that there is little hope. As a result, their attempts to present themselves as positive and hopeful were dampened by a sense that regardless of what they say, it will not be well received.

I wondered how viewing the evidence on Friday would be interpretted by the defense. I also wondered how the jury could view one piece of evidence over another when they have not formed any opinions - that seems like an oxymoron.

It's a shoeSHINE box. Not a shoe box. Unless I was having auditory hallucinations again. ;)

Maybe I'm the one having auditory hallucinations. LOL Quick, someone Baker Act me.

Love is blind....

Love is not blind, I respectfully wholeheartedly disagree, Manipulation from a sociopath or even just a master manipulator is very intense and then like his first fiance stayed with him on and off for a year after the initial break up with the perp has a way of pushing your buttons and really ruining your self confidence and making you feel crazy, you feel tangled in a terrible web. It has nothing to do with love at all.

"Plumb" is etymologically related to its ancestor, the Latin noun "plombus," meaning lead, as in the metal.

A plumb line is a lump of lead hung on a string to identify the vertical plane (carpenters use a level to find the horizontal and a plumb line to find the vertical). The vernacular use of "plumb" to mean "straight" or "true/truly" therefore harkens back to the Latinate root, and is also related to the word aplomb, which we borrowed from the French, who got it from the same Latin root.

It's a plumb fancy word, no matter who's using it or what their elevation above sea level/proximity to a major population center.

(This PSA brought to you by Frustrated Etymologists Who Sleuth. FEWS and far between! Now, back to your regularly scheduled and remarkably polite conversation about this trial.)

If I got it right, when he first arrived they reported MY's death, but they did not know the cause. At some point JY spoke with someone on the phone and either PY or HM heard him say "homicide" as in a questioning response to what the person on the phone said.

And GM said "plumb" when describing the nature of JY's fall, which is country/mountain for straight.

IMO, PY's use of the word "homicide" today was a flat-out bold faced LIE. She IMO, she said this so that the story about needing a lawyer would make more sense to the jury. Jason did not testify to this last time, only that LE said something "ugly", (like "damn"). And they said Meredith said this, IIRC? Meredith needs to come back and refute this lie.

Someone correct me if I am wrong about it being Meredith quoted as using this word, supposedly, with PY.

Love is not blind, I respectfully wholeheartedly disagree, Manipulation from a sociopath or even just a master manipulator is very intense and then like his first fiance stayed with him on and off for a year after the initial break up with the perp has a way of pushing your buttons and really ruining your self confidence and making you feel crazy, you feel tangled in a terrible web. It has nothing to do with love at all.

Yes love is/can be blind...

I hope I do this right... If I'm not allowed to post a link or part of it please let me know..

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/love-is-blind.html

Modern-day research supports the view that the blindness of love is not just a figurative matter. A research study in 2004 by University College London found that feelings of love suppressed the activity of the areas of the brain that control critical thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE