State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the ummm.ummms...etc are very distracting but it seems like she uses this as a stall tactic in order to clarify her thoughts. Pretty high pressure situation for this lawyer and hopefully after the trial this can be worked on.

Don't know that I would do any better - but it is distracting and annoying.

Silence is golden. Doesn't show up on transcripts, and it makes the witness nervous. She should use it more often!

My Dad, a very wise man, once told me, "if you don't know what you're going to say, shut your mouth, or else the umms and errs are going to make you look stupid, and you don't want that."

That's all it takes to wipe out all the other evidence, lies and coincidences in this case? Wow. Not for me.

It proves someone ( 2 people) were at the house at 5:30 am, and if the state wants Jason in King, NC at 5:27 am, it just doesn't work.

Bets about Ryan Schaad showing up? Do you think the BFF will testify on Jason's behalf? Maybe he's too afraid for his own hide now that he has done his duty by lawyering up his buddy?

DT told the Judge they needed 4 days. At the end of today (day 2) - they likely will have gone through all of their prior defense witnesses (who were not called by the State this time).

So...who are the additional 2 days for? They can't be that far ahead of schedule.

Not in my opinion don't want to be argumentative but she decided to dig in and solidify her position - that does not make me believe her.

I thought she came across as the type of person who is never wrong. IRRC she changed some of her initial testimony to fit her story. If she had said it's possible I said that about the N&O newspaper man but now that I think about it, it could have been a different paper, she would have been more beleivable.

It proves someone ( 2 people) were at the house at 5:30 am, and if the state wants Jason in King, NC at 5:27 am, it just doesn't work.

Also, Klink made it a point to verify that JY's phone pinged in Wytheville, VA (200 miles away) at 7:40.

So JY was not there at 5:30, but I don't think that in and of itself absolves him of involvement.

Its possible the 2 people there were not the murderers though...clean-up maybe?

The Ambrose plans were not finalized.

Michelle did not mention to SS they were coming to the home,
and we have heard of no preparations in the home for them to stay.

Also, the plans of Alan Fisher were up in the air as well.

The one thing everyone was going to do was go the game.

I understand that. However JY did not know until noon on Friday that the Ambrose family was not going to come directly to his house. Therefore he had to concoct the eBay print out story to call Meredith to go get the print outs therefore finding Michelle's body. I think this was carefully planned by JY to have his friends find the body to deflect suspicion away from him.

And now we know JY knew AF was not coming on Thursday evening, and called BA to firm up those plans. This all fell into a neat little package of murder for JY. MOO.

I would be horrified if my hubby talked to everyone we knew about our sex life!

JMHO
fran

I thought she came across as the type of person who is never wrong. IRRC she changed some of her initial testimony to fit her story. If she had said it's possible I said that about the N&O newspaper man but now that I think about it, it could have been a different paper, she would have been more beleivable.

Cindy Beaver did not change one word of her previous testimony.

HC tried every which way to trip her up, she more than held her own.

She actually was even more firm in her position this time...

IMO
JMO

This witness is being very difficult. I wonder if it's on purpose. What's wrong with him? I can understand being nervous, but this is bizarre. Is he being obstinate?

I kind of feel bad for this guy..he is either super nervous or has a hard time understanding..i'm voting for nervous lol

I would be horrified if my hubby talked to everyone we knew about our sex life!

JMHO
fran

If mine did I would be my trial we were all sitting here watching :floorlaugh:

Also, Klink made it a point to verify that JY's phone pinged in Wytheville, VA (200 miles away) at 7:40.

So JY was not there at 5:30, but I don't think that in and of itself absolves him of involvement.

Its possible the 2 people there were not the murderers though...clean-up maybe?

Who were the 2 people though that would clean up and take care of CY?

How is this proof - it is her statement under oath on the witness stand?

I don't like this witness either.

He did give me a belly laugh when at one point he tuned in and said "I am happy to report I do remember that" or something to that effect.

I understand that. However JY did not know until noon on Friday that the Ambrose family was not going to come directly to his house. Therefore he had to concoct the eBay print out story to call Meredith to go get the print outs therefore finding Michelle's body. I think this was carefully planned by JY to have his friends find the body to deflect suspicion away from him.

And now we know JY knew AF was not coming on Thursday evening, and called BA to firm up those plans. This all fell into a neat little package of murder for JY. MOO.

Did JY not call MF earlier than noon to go pick up the ebay papers? If so, how does that fit your scenario?

It proves someone (2 people) were in the DRIVEWAY at 5:30 am (if you believe CB) and if the state wants Jason in King, NC at 5:27 am, it just does work.

JMO.

I didnt realize adults play hide n seek..must be a new fad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members