State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, Pat come on. Just ADMIT your son wanted you to lie to the financial broker. This is making her look REALLY bad.

WHEW, finally.

Sit down, Howard.

The defense wants to publish an exhibit........

HC showed that JY and PY are two peas in a pod....plain and simple.

Probably!! I know its getting on my nerves... Just seems the PT is desperate... If they were so sure they had it locked up they wouldn't keep going on and on and on and on....

It may be getting on your nerves because you already know the answers from the previous trial. Don't know that for sure--just a thought. I don't know much about this case and to me it is interesting. jmo

Let me get this straight... JLY told his mama all about his sex life and about his meddling MIL. But he never, ever discussed with his own mother how he should proceed in the lawsuit over CY? And never, ever discussed with his own mother whether he could afford to go to court to keep custody of his only child?

Yep, that makes perfect sense. <mod snip>

I know right?

New witness will be
OMG, looks like this could be the 80 year lady who gave a stipulation about a car.

So JY had hundreds of thousands of dollars in investments, but didn't have the money to fight for custody and took $40,000 from Heather? Did I get that right?

It may be getting on your nerves because you already know the answers from the previous trial. Don't know that for sure--just a thought. I don't know much about this case and to me it is interesting. jmo

Me too. Riveting!! My heart was beating hard.

Never said YOU did... I remember it being talked about yesterday & the word lying came up... I went back & didnt even see the post where I asked why he would lie....

I see nothing was "hinky" about it.... I see it the whole thing as an accident... And the jury will see it the same way...

Yesterday, someone mentioned the officer was a friend of JY's. I said he had appeared a bit eager (IMO), and if he was indeed a friend, his demeanor made more sense to me. I never suggested, nor do I believe, that he lied on the stand. I thought he didn't appear to mind being called by the defense, which stuck me oddly at the time.

Again, MOO, of course.

ETA--I didn't mean to offend anyone and I apologize if I did.

Ok, OT for a moment. I love that deputy who just fixed her some water. :) What a nice man!

She was leaving to get hair done at 6:15 AM is that what she said?

My grandma did that when i was a kid... she didn't sleep much, so she was at the salon at 7 am every Monday to get her blue-do goin! She looked adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel