State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-8-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Young swallowed his friend's wedding ring (female friend who he had sex with on the couch in his LR while his wife was in NY). The friend had to change her flight back home to Montana and wait until JY defecated to get her rings back.

Note that the dog, Mr. G, was much better behaved than his human.

I missed her saying JY was having sex with the other woman. Was that testified here today or in the last trial?

(sorry to be a PIA) I had to get more coffee. :)

I would be interested in hearing what a child psychologist has to say about this. If a 2 year old child is traumatized after being present when one parent is murdered, what is the likelihood that the child will reference the absent parent?

Especially when questioned who was there earlier at the TIME of the murder. No reason for a two year old to lie, is there? :seeya:

Without a camera in his esophagus we can't know. JY on the stand claimed he only pretended. But JY is a liar, and that's the nicest thing anyone can say about him. At the time of the incident he claimed he swallowed it and kept that story going through the night.

I missed her saying JY was having sex with the other woman. Was that testified here today or in the last trial?

Has not come up yet in this second trial. It will when the woman (Carole Ann Sowerby) is on the stand. She will testify to the sex. I was just giving background and context.

Jason Young swallowed his friend's wedding ring (female friend who he had sex with on the couch in his LR while his wife was in NY). The friend had to change her flight back home to Montana and wait until JY defecated to get her rings back.

Note that the dog, Mr. G, was much better behaved than his human.

Oh. My. God.

It sounds to me like his brain is under-developed. (that's the nicest way I could think of to say it)

Especially when questioned who was there earlier at the TIME of the murder. No reason for a two year old to lie, is there? :seeya:

I'm wondering about how 2 year olds react to traumatic situations and whether the first person they mention is their parent. I suspect it might be.

Without a camera in his esophagus we can't know. JY on the stand claimed he only pretended. But JY is a liar, and that's the nicest thing anyone can say about him. At the time of the incident he claimed he swallowed it and kept that story going through the night.

He was able to produce the ring first thing in the morning, so it's unlikely that he actually swallowed it.

It sounds like the marriage was a power struggle.

Michelle *defeated*, much the same way as Nancy Coopers friends described her right before she was murdered. Amazing how these murdered women, in extremely unhappy marriages, just happen to get themselves *murdered*.

He was able to produce the ring first thing in the morning, so it's unlikely that he actually swallowed it.

But didn't the ring's owner have to reschedule her flight to a later time because of his inane antics?

Michelle *defeated*, much the same way as Nancy Coopers friends described her right before she was murdered. Amazing how these murdered women, in extremely unhappy marriages, just happen to get themselves *murdered*.

I know, right? Surprising the defendants aren't trying to say it was suicide!

But didn't the ring's owner have to reschedule her flight to a later time because of his inane antics?

Yes you are correct. But his mama will get up there and just tell everyone he was "impish". Puh-leez!

It sounds like the marriage was a power struggle.

My marriage would certainly be a 'power struggle' if my husband was sleeping with other women, acting like an a$$, swallowing wedding rings, exposing himself in front of my friends, etc. Yup, I'd guess it would be a 'power struggle' if that's how you want to describe it. Hopefully I wouldn't get to feeling *defeated* though. Because in our experience on these forums, 'defeated women' get themselves murdered. :maddening:

My marriage would certainly be a 'power struggle' if my husband was sleeping with other women, acting like an a$$, swallowing wedding rings, exposing himself in front of my friends, etc. Yup, I'd guess it would be a 'power struggle' if that's how you want to describe it. Hopefully I wouldn't get to feeling *defeated* though. Because in our experience on these forums, 'defeated women' get themselves murdered. :maddening:

Amen! Amen! Hallelujah!! The thanks button was NOT enough!!!

I'm wondering about how 2 year olds react to traumatic situations and whether the first person they mention is their parent. I suspect it might be.

I will say, from experience, children are extremely conflicted when it comes to the actions of a parent or parents. AFter all, these two people are their world. All they know for food, shelter, warmth, clothes etc. They are extremely conflicted as to security, safety, etc.

From the information we know, Cassidy didn't seem to be exhibiting traits of a child who was traumatized. Her dad was there and most likely gave her an explanation that Michelle was "sleeping". She had no concept of death. We all hear her babbling (happily) away on the 911 call. It appears to me that she mentions Jason only after Meredith questions her as to whom was there earlier.

The point is that JY claimed to swallow the ring, the ring was not seen or found until HE produced it the next morning, his female friend, as a result of his antics, had to reschedule her flight to the next day, and he kept up this ruse (if, in fact it was a ruse). His behavior and history of behavior was such that those who knew him believed he swallowed that ring. He was certainly capable of it. I mean, a guy who will undo his pants and pee on your LR carpet, then come running out butt nekkid and sit among a group of people in your LR is not someone who has good boundaries. Jerkwad.

I know, right? Surprising the defendants aren't trying to say it was suicide!

I'm sure they would if it was possible. Attacking the victim's sister seems to have backfired this morning. Nice that Cassidy's comments are now part of the information that the jurors can use in deciding Jason's guilt or innocence. I don't see a hung jury this time.

CY didn't just just run around saying "Daddy, Daddy." She was verbal and said many things. She asked for a washcloth and bandaids for mommy's boo-boos. When Meredith asked her if she saw someone/was someone here, CY answered "Daddy!" Then she uttered (twice, though only once was on the 911 call played in court) that "Daddy did/do it." She was only 2.5 yrs old but she said who she saw and she said it more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper