State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-10-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gracie indicated she would talk to LE anytime and gave her cell number.

Re cross. Was not present interview with Gracie Nov 28.

It does NOT take 3 hours.
I drove it in 2 hours / 40 minutes

Hey he looks familiar!

another item for the list. Both perps had AT&T Keith Patterson testify at their trials!

Next Keith Patterson.

Is he AT&T? Didn't AT&T rep in the Cooper case have the name of Keith Patterson?

Seeing your comment ^ I gather it's the same guy! I can't see the screen, so I'm going off of all you guys' posts to keep up! I thought he was a fairly clear witness for that case, hopefully he'll offer more substance for this one.

Yep same guy.

He must be feeling a bit of deja vu.

Same courtroom too.

This guy will testify to 28 calls to momma morning of murder, among other usage, including calls & texts to mistress MM.

Note: He's the one who detailed all of BC's cell activity on 7/11 and 7/12 and correlated those calls with cell towers (one tower was close to where NC's body was dumped). He also detailed all of NC's calls on 7/11 and showed which towers her calls connected to. He also introduced us to "seizure time," and explained why that was important.

Yep same guy.

He must be feeling a bit of deja vu.

Same courtroom too.

Wonder what service Raven had? This AT&T guy isn't a local is he? He's going to think the RDU area is quite a haven for wife-killers. Something in the water, perhaps?

Wonder what service Raven had? This AT&T guy isn't a local is he? He's going to think the RDU area is quite a haven for wife-killers. Something in the water, perhaps?

He's not local, because he was taken out of order for the Cooper case, since he was coming in from out of town. I am not sure where he's from though. For some reason Florida is sticking in my head, but that may not be right.

He tracked quite well with the ladies, as I recall. Women on WS liked his voice, his suit, his tie and his general demeanor. I was in court the day he testified in the BC case. I found it tediously dull testimony at the time, and confusing because there were multiple phone numbers/cell phones in tiny print on a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl