State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...the monitor !!!!!

Chad finally figured out to show the laptop

Yes, and in conversation or questioning, it can also be an indicator of lying. Human body language is very interesting -- we're a bit more "transparent" than we think.

Or it could be an indication that you have something in your eye (like I do right now). I'm blinking away (and this sucks).

I can't even begin to understand how if might feel to be sitting in that witness stand knowing one was going to have to re-live such a painful day as November 3.

The picture of Michelle when she was pregnant with Rylan.

Tears.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the updates and posting info for us who are at work and can't watch the trial live. You are very much appreciated!!

Jasons relationship with Linda was tense. Linda has a strong personality. Aggravated with the way Jason was treating Michelle.

Michelle had a strained relationship with her Dad...but Jasons relationship with him was "shockingly good".

Oct 27th spent 4 or 5 hrs with Jason and Michelle. Jason didn't want Linda to stay a long period of time for the holidays.
Christmas was an "event" and they were arguing about the length of time Linda would stay.

One of the jurors has no transportation and must rely on a friend (brought up in open court yesterday). I feel sure she will eventually be replaced by an alternate (may be a reason for delay already?)

I'm surprised, I thought if that is the case, LE provides a ride? I've heard of cases in the past where a sheriff's deputy will pick up a juror because they don't drive. :twocents:

Wedding they attended was 10-14 in Winston Salem

Oct 27th spent 4 or 5 hrs with Jason and Michelle. Jason didn't want Linda to stay a long period of time for the holidays.
Christmas was an "event" and they were arguing about the length of time Linda would stay.

But it was okay for Linda to come down and watch Cassidy earlier in October when JY and Michelle had plans to attend a wedding.

Things were more civil in email. In person things escalated.

Most communication between them (Michelle and JY) was via email...

"If you would just let me have a womn on the side, things would be alot easier".
<thud>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member