State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh ...she leaves one topic, moves on to the next without resolve. This is confusing me and I can imagine it may do the same to the jury.

Hmmm.......... wonder what size shoe Ms. Money's husband wears? I mean, JY was recently in that home in Florida when the husband was away.

just thinkin' out loud,
fran

What happens if they ask to approach the witness and the judge says no? (I know, OT, but these teams. Defense and Pros. are the most "Robert's Rules" following, polite gents and dames I have ever seen. It's so hard to rectify such a horrible crime needing the level of politeness here.)

Judge wont say no. It's just a formality. He may ask the counsel to sit if he thinks they've been standing by the witness for too long without a purpose.

And rarely will you see a case where both sides are less than polite. It's something drilled into litigators from an early age.

So Holt is pointing out the Franklin print was vivid, heel to toe...as if intentionally planted (her point it seemed)

Did I hear that right? The Franklin shoe impressions were more discernable than the Hush Puppy? Does this mean the Franklins were worn during the murder?

ETA:Naaaah. N'mind. That theory doesn't work.

Phone booth prints because of tips that came in from those phone booths?

I like that detective. Not cocky or arrogant.

Ugh ...she leaves one topic, moves on to the next without resolve. This is confusing me and I can imagine it may do the same to the jury.

I agree! im not too fond of her. moo

What bothers me about JY is that when he learned of the murder he acted like he didnt care. Wouldnt u be distraught that someone went into ur house and killed ur wife and unborn child? I know that he was a u know what! but still that would be horrifying. moo

What do you mean, acted like he didn't care? He instantly fell to his knees in agonizing grief when his mother told him Michelle was dead. Or so says his mother....

Did we ever get to read the email that was found on G's email account that she never checked again after June of '06? All I remember from yesterday is that the pros. gave her a copy of it, she verified it was to her email and then she left the stand.

Does anyone know if the email JLY sent Michelle saying "I could kill you" and "pray the beer kicks in before you get here" was introduced into evidence at the last trial or in this one??

Did we ever get to read the email that was found on G's email account that she never checked again after June of '06? All I remember from yesterday is that the pros. gave her a copy of it, she verified it was to her email and then she left the stand.

Good Q. I wondered if I had zoned out and missed the reading of that email.

What do you mean, acted like he didn't care? He instantly fell to his knees in agonizing grief when his mother told him Michelle was dead. Or so says his mother....

I was under the impression that he didnt return home right away! moo

So Holt is pointing out the Franklin print was vivid, heel to toe...as if intentionally planted (her point it seemed)

Can they tell wear on the sole, or lack of, from a bloody shoe print? Would love to know if those shoes showed no wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990