State wants answers from Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I don't think I have anticipated a hearing so much in my life! Now, after reading this little gem by jose angel I am almost foaming at the mouth in anticipation.

Judge Perry will deliver a few bear in minds and I was led to believes in his questioning of the unprofessional baez, imo.

It will be a thing of beauty, imo.
:woohoo:

I hope that motion is heard on Thursday afternoon...I will only be able to watch some of the hearing tomorrow and Thursday afternoon....:anguish:

Thanks in advance to those who will be watching the hearing and posting about it...:blowkiss:

And then JB offers a veiled threat to request a continuance, which would be the fault of said "picking on ".

Hmmmm - seem to recall HHBP saying he would schedule things on Saturdays - don't think the "I had to work two Saturdays in a row" is gonna' fly. He'll be working many Saturdays in a row once the trial starts.
:werk:

Baez has been tossing around veiled threats about delays for a few months now. I honestly believe Baez thinks he can stop this trail starting on 9 May. I will enjoy seeing Baez "twarted" in that respect and by extension his client, Miss ICA.

I love the last part where JB claims that JA has made him waste so much time responding to frivolous motions that he doesn't have time to prepare for trial.

Which is really the pot calling the kettle black. Wasn't LDB saying that if the defense had just called the her, she would have stipulated to a bunch of those dumb (oops...unnecessary) motions relating to mentions of sex talk and stuff like that. JB wasted a whole bunch of time using his copy/paste technique in those rediculous motions!

There really is just too much to quote out of this motion to strike to believe!

Another major point that JB has been whipping :deadhorse: is that his motion on the Frye issues was very clear... He just doesn't get that they REALLY WERE NOT CLEAR. This is the base of his arguments!!!!

Again, AZ got us to the real point that JB's argument about it not being a rule of law, but that a court order is a rule of law, is very clear.

I think that HHJBP did the right thing by issuing the order to outline the arguments for a Frye hearing. If one side doesn't understand what the other side is saying, it is his job to cut to the chase and make sure the arguments are clear before wasting the court's and witnesses' time for nothing.

WOW!!! He really just doesn't get it.

p.s.
I think the whole team doesn't get it and I actually believe that this motion was not written by JB...It kind of sounds like him, yet not. Maybe it was Medina who wrote it.

I think Medina wrote it with Baez sitting at her shoulder putting in the snark.

I hope that motion is heard on Thursday afternoon...I will only be able to watch some of the hearing tomorrow and Thursday morning....:anguish:
Thanks in advance to those who will be watching the hearing and posting about it...:blowkiss:

I'll be able to watch most of it and will be posting updates - I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this hearing, seriously counting down the hours.

Well......I just don't even have the strength to deal with this latest motion by JB...I .. in all of my 30 years of working in the legal field...have never, and I mean never, seen anything quite like this. I see stuff daily as I work as an assistant to a Federal Judge. I see attorneys that must have obtained their law licenses from a Cracker Jack box. I have seen lawyers brought up on complaints and disbarred. I have seen some things in my time...BUT I HAVE NEVER, NEVER SEEN ANYTHING QUITE LIKE THIS.

Well......I just don't even have the strength to deal with this latest motion by JB...I .. in all of my 30 years of working in the legal field...have never, and I mean never, seen anything quite like this. I see stuff daily as I work as an assistant to a Federal Judge. I see attorneys that must have obtained their law licenses from a Cracker Jack box. I have seen lawyers brought up on complaints and disbarred. I have seen some things in my time...BUT I HAVE NEVER, NEVER SEEN ANYTHING QUITE LIKE THIS.

I just don't understand how Jose Baez ever passed the Bar Exam.

I got a juror summons today

Unless you live in Florida and it says for the Anthony trial, I think you'd better pick up some kind of a twitch or suddenly become very very aggressive in a "oh just hang 'em" kind of a way..... and ohhhh - they hate shingles!

Can someone throw me a link to the motion you are talking about, I have tried the motion thread and I am not seeing it...TIA

Unless you live in Florida and it says for the Anthony trial, I think you'd better pick up some kind of a twitch or suddenly become very very aggressive in a "oh just hang 'em" kind of a way..... and ohhhh - they hate shingles!

Try scabies - they'll be beating you out the door with a stick!

I have to read this response in small doses. I just got to the part where JB and CM thought because HHJP said "I'll say this and end it here" that that was the end of it. I assume HHJP's order came AFTER the status hearing, which makes me think they didn't bother to read it. Oh, and ICA was not present? Because you waived her right to be there!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't understand how Jose Baez ever passed the Bar Exam.

riiiiiiight? He musta copied someone elses papers or SOMETHING :waitasec:

Not for nothing, I wouldn't trust this guy to have the knowledge of getting my cat out of my tree...never mind defending me in a court of law! How in the world does ICA look at him, and think... Yes! He will get me off!!! He's brilliant! When he spews his verbal diarrhea to her it must sound sooo good to her... What a bunch of clowns... This trial was the worst thing JB could of ever done in his life, sure his name is now recognized... but he's a clown.

If the trial goes through, and we get a guilty verdict... Can ICA complain of having a moron for counsel and get a new trial?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megsleuths97
Back