State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello WS :)

For me this is a big deal, am I lost or have we been wondering about some of these names? I might just be behind. :loser:

I have to read that list again, as it opens up all kinds of questions for me. Thank you for this information. Also as I read the list and see the names, I think about the fact that Casey has to hear what they have to say. RP, comes to mind...and then JG...AH...etc.

Because I am lost in this case when it comes to the actual legal process, I have the question: do we have the defense witness list? TIA

...js...

I am in the process of getting copies of the only (2) DEFENSE Witness Lists - issued Nov 20, 2008 and Amended January 23, 2009. The State has complained that the Defense basically copied the State Witness List, and has not given the State any updates on the Defense Witness List.

In the Status Hearing, June 21, 2010, SA Burdick AGAIN told the Judge they are waiting for the Defense Witness list.
The Original Defense Witness List was filed on Nov 20, 2008 and they incorporated the entire State's Witness List by reference.

The Amended Defense Witness List was filed on Jan 23, 2009, and the only witnesses on the Defense Witness List (so far) who are NOT on the State Witness List are:
- Larry E. Daniel - Guardian Digital Forensics
- Dr. Larry Kobilinsky - John Jay College
- Dr. Henry Lee - Univ of New Haven CT

There have been no other Amendments or Supplements to the Defense Witness List.
Note: Dominic C. is on the State Witness List (was added March 23, 2009 - after the Defense filed their Original and Amended List) but he has NOT been added to the Defense Witness List, as of June 21, 2010.

Both sides have until August 31, 2010 to list all witnesses. The Judge asked Mason today, if the Defense was going to wait until the last minute of the deadline.

DefenseWitnessListOriginalNov202008.jpg

DefenseWitnessListAmendedJan2320091.jpg

DefenseWitnesssListAmendedJan232009.jpg

2 Witnesses Added In Case Against Casey
1 Added To Prosecution; 1 Added To Defense
POSTED: 6:01 am EDT June 24, 2010
UPDATED: 7:59 am EDT June 24, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Two new witnesses have been called in the case against Casey Anthony.

Prosecutors will question Laura Buchanan, an Equusearch volunteer who searched the area where Caylee’s body was later discovered.

The second witness is Bradley Wright, who is listed as a defense witness.
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24017966/detail.html

From the witness list above:
(15) Andrea Armas, Esquire - Jaspon, Armas & Armas, PA - added May 24, 2010

Anyone know why this person is on the state's witness list? (They are attorneys specializing in vehicle accidents?)

Does the defense have another accident reconstructionist since Malcaluso is gone?

Anyone know why this person is on the state's witness list? (They are attorneys specializing in vehicle accidents?)

Does the defense have another accident reconstructionist since Malcaluso is gone?

What does the P.A. stand for? I'm from PA so I thought it meant well, PA. But apparently not.

The only accident that I remember hearing about related to the case was nonexistent ZFG's non-accident.

Thank you ThinkTank ♥

Does anyone know what this means?
(151) Amy Huizenga - [Defense depo April 3, 2009 refused, hired atty - Aug 6, 2010]

Did she refuse her defense deposition? and what is August 6, 2010?

Thank you ThinkTank ♥

(151) Amy Huizenga - [Defense depo April 3, 2009 refused, hired atty - Aug 6, 2010]

in many respects I don't blame her after seeing what the defense is capable of--especially with innocent witnesses....I betcha they victimize her real good.....I wonder if the August date is the re-scheduled depo?????

Thank you ThinkTank ♥

I believe that is when her deposition is scheduled

Tracy Erin Nealley – Altamonte Springs, FL resident and friend of Robyn Adams. She received Casey’s handwritten notes from Robyn via USPS mail. She stated, Robyn asked her to keep them safe and later asked Tracy to send to atty. Andrea Armas, Jaspon & Armas, P.A., Winter Park, FL

Thank you ThinkTank ♥

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...ey-postpones-deposition-in-Casey-Anthony-case
Amy Huizenga hires attorney, postpones deposition in Casey Anthony case

April 4, 2009 2:23 PM
The deposition of Casey Anthony’s former best friend Amy Huizenga by Jose Baez has been postponed because she hired an attorney.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23583181/detail.html
page 4
August 6, 2010
Amy H is scheduled for a Defense deposition [along with Roy Kronk and Keith Williams]

The only accident that I remember hearing about related to the case was nonexistent ZFG's non-accident.

I have never understood why they had an auto wreck specialty attorney to begin with except to explain KC's car vs. dead squirrel incident. [sorry & LOL]

Off-the-wall question-

Could Mancaluso have paid Jose to be included as part of the defence team? Even on the losing side the publicity could be worth millions of dollars [if he hadn't gone and gotten in trouble with the California Bar.]

Some lawyers make me have a bad taste in my mouth. The other lawyers should get them booted out of the state bar association IMO.

OFFICIAL STATE WITNESS LIST (November 17, 2008)
(current as of June 16, 2010 - includes all Amended and Supplemental Lists - received from the Orange County Clerk's Office)
Both sides have until August 31, 2010 to complete their Witness List.
They have until Nov 30, 2010 to list expert witnesses and penalty phase witnesses

[NOTE: The State may not call all of the people on their Witness List to testify]

CATEGORY "A"

(1) Agent Debbie Abney, FDLE - added Dec 3, 2008
(2) Dep Adriana M. Acevedo, OCSO - added Dec 3, 2008 [Def depo done May 11, 2009 and Mar 8, 2010]
(3) Robyn Adams - Inmate - added May 24, 2010
(4) Mandy Albritton - added May 24, 2010
(5) Vicky Aleman - added Dec 3, 2008
(6) Sgt John V. Allen - added Nov 17, 2008 [Defense depo done March 10, 2010; i interviewed by State June 11, 2010(?) ]
(7) Victoria Alveron - added Dec 3, 2008
(8) Johan Anderson - OCSO - added March 23, 2009
(9) Karen Angel - M.L. Dora Nursing and Rehab Ctr - added Nov 17, 2008
(10) Cynthia Anthony - added Nov 17, 2008 [State depo Defense joined in July 29, 2009]
(11) George Anthony - added Nov 17, 2008 [State depo Defense joined in Aug 5, 2009]
(12) Lee Anthony - added Nov 17, 2008 [State depo Defense joined in July 30, 2009]
(13) Michael Antonello, Esquire - American Media-Globe Mag - added May 24, 2010
(14) Lynn Aquino - Target - added March 23, 2009
(16) Tim Armstrong - OC Public Work (Kronk works)- added March 23, 2009 )
[Defense depo done May 11, 2009]
(17) John Azzilonna - added Dec 3, 2008
(18) Jose Baez - added Nov 17, 2008
(19) Barry W. Baker - US Dept of Interior - Expert Witness Fish & Wildlife - Forensic Scientist - added April 23, 2009
(20) Ofcr Marlene Baker - added Dec 3, 2008 [Defense depo done Apr 2, 2009]

From Muzikman: "Here is the defense's Motion for Transcription filed 5/14/10. They want transcripts from 8 LE depositions that they've done."

a. Appling Wells
b. Adriana Acevedo
c. Matt Irwin
d. Laurie Gottesman
e. Steven Shaw
f. Karen Lowe
g. Elizabeth Fontaine
h. Heather Seubert

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/39566240/05142010-Motion-For-Transcription

[**Permission is given to copy and distribute to whoever wishes to do so**}

For the people on the witnes list who do not have a description t relating o the case next to their name is it OK to post what their association is with the case? I would very much appreciate it and I will look up some of the names that were not described earler.

M. Albritton - she was a high-ranking member of TES, if I am remembering correctly what I read.about TES.

If I sound stupid, it's because I can hardly keep my eyes open. Time for this chica to sign off and catch some Zzzzzz's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back