CANADA Steve Gardin, 40, North Vancouver (BC), Lynn Canyon Park, October 19, 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Bit of hope

Life is a long lesson in humility.
Reaction score
The North Vancouver RCMP is asking for the public’s assistance in locating missing 40 year old Steve Gardin out of the North Vancouver, British Columbia area.

Steve was last seen on October 19, 2016.

His last confirmed sighting was in Lynn Canyon Park, North Vancouver, where he was camping with a bright orange tent. He has not been seen or heard from since.

gardin-232x300.jpg

STEVE IS DESCRIBED AS:
• Eyes: Blue.
• Hair: Brown, Beard.
• Height: 5’7.
• Weight: 150 lbs.

Have any information? If you have any information in regards to Steve’s whereabouts, you are being asked to contact the North Vancouver RCMP at 604-985-1311 referencing file #2017-2614 .

If you wish to remain anonymous with your helpful information, you are more than welcome to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

MISSING PERSON • Steve Gardin • North Vancouver, British Columbia • 40 Years Old
Guelph man missing in North Vancouver

Guelph man missing in North Vancouver
A man from Guelph, Ont., who was last seen in North Vancouver on Oct. 19 has officially been declared missing.

The RCMP say he has not been seen or heard from since. Police and his family in Ontario are now concerned for his safety.

“They’re very anxious to hear about his well-being,” said North Vancouver RCMP spokesperson Cpl. Richard De Jong.

Described as a “lives-off-the-land kind of guy” by De Jong, Gardin had been travelling and camping across the country when RCMP found him illegally camped near a Lynn Canyon Park trail.

“Now family and police back there are realizing that was the last contact anybody had with him,” De Jong said.

The Guelph RCMP recently filed a missing persons report with the North Vancouver branch, which is asking for the public’s assistance.

Gardin is described as a Caucasian male with brown hair, blue eyes and a beard. He stands approximately 5-7 and weighs 150 pounds.

Those who think they might know Gardin’s whereabouts, or recall seeing him last October, are asked to contact the RCMP at 604-985-1311.

Global BC

North Van police still looking for Ontario man, four months after disappearance - NEWS 1130

NORTH VANCOUVER (NEWS 1130) – Have You Seen Steve Gardin?

Mounties in North Vancouver say the past four months of inquiries and searches have failed to locate him, so now, they’re renewing the call for public assistance.

This is a map of the Lynn Canyon Park. I wonder on what trail he was camping. I think the Baden Powell trail, but I'm not sure.

This is a hiking trail across North Vancouver and crosses the entire North Shore and passes through Lynn Canyon Park.

https://www.lynncanyonecologycentre...rk Map/FINISHED Lynn Canyon Park Map 2014.pdf

I have so many questions about him and the circumstance of him missing. There is so little made public.

Hello all,
I am Steven's niece and I am very thankful for everyone who has taken the time to help locate him. Here is some additional information regarding Steven.
- He is an outdoors kind of man
- He typically works on farms, extremely knowledgable and well educated in permaculture and all this agriculture
- Has travelled to various countries working in the agriculture field (some countries include, Australia, New Zeland, Hawaii, etc)
- He was last seen in a park (Lynn Canyon) in North Vancouver camping in a bright orange tent
Farm in Vancouver going to Vancouver island. Prior to being in Vancouver he was in Australia working on a farm.

This is a map of the Lynn Canyon Park. I wonder on what trail he was camping. I think the Baden Powell trail, but I'm not sure.

This is a hiking trail across North Vancouver and crosses the entire North Shore and passes through Lynn Canyon Park.

https://www.lynncanyonecologycentre.ca/files_pdf/2015/Lynn Canyon Park Map/FINISHED Lynn Canyon Park Map 2014.pdf

I have so many questions about him and the circumstance of him missing. There is so little made public.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will answer them the best I can.

I understood from his old Facebook that he was very much into agriculture/biological and sustainable growing and had many contacts in that field. Saw something about Monsanto and bio diversity..that speaks volumes to me...even if I don't know somebody. Were these contact ever asked if they had/have seen Steve or know where he could be or of his plans?

Last edited:
@krysminicuci I advise you to become a verified insider of this case. You then can post information on here about your missing cousin's case without needing to back it up with official documents or Main Stream Media. I'm going to look for the information.

Here it is. Verified Professional and Insider Members

Last edited:
Hello all,
I am Steven's niece and I am very thankful for everyone who has taken the time to help locate him. Here is some additional information regarding Steven.
- He is an outdoors kind of man
- He typically works on farms, extremely knowledgable and well educated in permaculture and all this agriculture
- Has travelled to various countries working in the agriculture field (some countries include, Australia, New Zeland, Hawaii, etc)
- He was last seen in a park (Lynn Canyon) in North Vancouver camping in a bright orange tent
Farm in Vancouver going to Vancouver island. Prior to being in Vancouver he was in Australia working on a farm.

Do I get this right he was camping in Lynn Canyon and was working on a farm in Vancouver? Is known what farm? Who did he tell he was planning to go to Vancouver Island...the Police, as this seems to be the last known contact before the family realized he disappeared.

Seeing Vancouver Island....wow...just wow....I think I've fallen in love....Bucket list stuff. Did Steven had any transportation (car?) There are only two ways to go the Island from Vancouver if I'm right...by plain or with a ferry. Is there any way to check if he was a passenger....maybe it's to long ago?

I found this UID but I don't think this is lining up with the missing date of Steven, Post Mortem Interval (PMI) at least 6 months, found on December 30, 2016. There are so little details....the PMI is probably right...IMO could have vary a little but 6 months and missing in October....doesn't seem a possible, unless there is more to know, to consider.
ArcGIS Web Application

It's been widely discussed in his thread, but I still find Steven Gardin to strongly resemble Mostly Harmless in Florida.
upload_2020-7-1_8-29-53-jpeg.253671

I understood from his old Facebook that he was very much into agriculture/biological and sustainable growing and had many contacts in that field. Saw something about Monsanto and bio diversity..that speaks volumes to me...even if I don't know somebody. Were these contact ever asked if they had/have seen Steve or know where he could be or of his plans?

Hello,
Yes he was very interested in agriculture/biological and sustainable growing as well as permaculture. I have contacted a few individuals off of his facebook, that had a direct link to my Uncle. Whether it be one of his teachers, or friends. But have not received any replies.

@krysminicuci I advise you to become a verified insider of this case. You then can post information on here about your missing cousin's case without needing to back it up with official documents or Main Stream Media. I'm going to look for the information.

Here it is. Verified Professional and Insider Members

Hello,
Im not sure how this site works, in all honesty or what a verified professional/insider members means or anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back