CANADA Steve Gardin, 40, North Vancouver (BC), Lynn Canyon Park, October 19, 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please contact the law enforcement in charge of his case to discuss this. They have asked for tips (first post in the thread).

I filed a report with Christchurch Police in New Zealand this morning. They will take it from here. I hope that it will bring the family some closure even though I understand it must be painful as well. At least in 2019 Steve was safe and sound, happy and hiking remote parts of New Zealand. As a grown man he didn't have to keep in touch with anyone and obviously still doesn't.

Wow, this is unexpected. How wonderful you found this thread. Bless you! I hope @krysminicuci is checking out this thread now and then and will contact you. She was last active on December 30, 2020. You could also try to send her a PM or contact the authorities.
Wow, this is unexpected. How wonderful you found this thread. Bless you! I hope @krysminicuci is checking out this thread now and then and will contact you. She was last active on December 30, 2020. You could also try to send her a PM or contact the authorities.

Wow is right! I messaged via private message here that name you posted in your post, to alert them to check out this thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back