Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter, Is Dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
mjak said:
Why must you be so negative and judgmental when it comes to other people's thoughts and opinions? If it does not intrest you can't you just leave it alone instead of belitteling the author of a statment? There is no reason to intersect a negative flow to the convesations we have here.

mjak
I agree totally lets stop the negativity and just have fun.

Shazza said:
I agree totally lets stop the negativity and just have fun.

May I ask you, what is "negative" about being glad to see Terri spiffed up and looking great at a gala event? I think it's good to see her and Bindi out doing things that aren't at the zoo. It doesn't mean that I think the wildlife and zoo stuff is unimportant, it's obviously intregal to their life but seeing them immersed in it all the time makes me wonder if it's healthy, esp. for Bindi. That's all I've ever meant and it was NOT meant as criticism, just wondering.

The crocodile hunter may be gone but thousands kept his spirit alive during celebrations in his memory on thursday.
People from all over Australia and other countries including the US.....the UK and Canada crammed into Steves Australian Zoo for the first annual Steve Irwin Day.
Most donned Steves khaki uniform while some scrawled the word Crikey across their bodies,strapped stuffed crocodiles to their heads and some even dressed as Khaki brides.
The response worldwide has just been tremondous ,said Terri.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=155508

Steve was a great ambassador for Australia and his work will be remembered and carried on by his wife, daughter and son.

RIP Steve :blowkiss:

The Irwin family's statue in the park sounds beautiful, but a little sad with Steve being behind the others with his dog. I'd like to see a picture of it. I tried google images but no luck yet.

I'm so glad so many people from all over the world are still honoring Steve and his work:)

I can't even imagine how much they miss him.A great family.

I uploaded the story to Youtube;

[video=youtube;nnIyk6d2Szc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnIyk6d2Szc[/video]

OMG his son looks exactly like him....a younger miniature version of him but there is no doubt that is Steve Irwins son. Bindi is turning into a very nice looking young lady also.

Thanx for this.
I am still choked up by Steve Irwins passing. It tore me up, my youngest son loved watching him. We lived in FL at the time so we pretended my son was the crocodile hunter.
I've always been impressed w/ Terri. They are a great love story. Imo. And I am so not a softee.
I'm glad his kids, through their mom honor their dad and continue in his light w/ the animals.

One of my children enjoys watching Bindi's Bootcamp each afternoon. She seems like a really lovely girl. It's great to see that both of his children are following in his footsteps.

How proud Steve would be of his family. How insanely proud.

Well done, Irwins...way to carry your Dad's name and work forward.

Best-
Herding Cats

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member