Steve Thomas's Theory/Murder Timeline

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unfortunately, my brother is back in ICU for the 3rd time in a month so I don't want to ask him now. I know when his hands peeled the oncologist said they would adjust his chemo so I imagined his hands quit peeling. He didn't mention it when I saw him in ICU the 1st time but he did look at his hands and mention how swollen they were from all the IV's. I would think he would have said something if he noticed he no longer had fingerprints.

Spoke with my brother and he says his hands are still peeling; a month since the last chemo treatment. He looked and said he has fingerprints under the peeling skin.

And if JB was was asleep why not just leave her in the white top. Be much more comfortable than the red turtleneck whichbshe originally stated she put on her. And she was asleep so why bother changing her (waking up while being changed) so I believe Burke when he said she walked in behind Patsy and she dressed her for bed in the pink nightgown. Maybe thats why the gown was in the WC... she was wearing it and when whoever redressed her forgot to get it or left it not knowing about the blood. MOO
and Pr put Jbr's hair in pigtails, which I can't see happening if JBR was asleep when they got home.

Maybe she would have, maybe she wouldn’t. I don’t know. How much blood was there? Where on the pillowcase? Was it old – one of those stains that never comes out in the wash? And, what happened between the 23 and the 25th? Etc.
I just have questions on this one and no answers.

AK

LHP told police that the sheets on JB's bed in the crime photos (Beauty & the Beast) were not the sheets she put on the bed the last time she was there, which was the 23rd, the day of the Rs Christmas party, which she and he daughter attended. I think had LHP seen blood on the sheets she'd have told them. It isn't known how much blood was on the pillowcase. (It was supposedly found on a pillowcase). There hasn't been much reference to it by police- they did ask Patsy whether JB had nosebleeds (she replied no). And Patsy was said to say to investigators when looking in JB's room "I don't see any blood, do you?".
I think it is very unclear exactly when this conversation was supposed to have occurred. When Patsy left the house that night, she never went back in, certainly not with an investigator. And I haven't read much about whether an investigator accompanied Patsy to JB's room that day. I am under the impression that Patsy remained with her friends until she was brought in to throw herself on JB's body under the Christmas tree. I do not think at that point she was brought to JB's room and questioned. If this conversation ever took place, it had to have been when Patsy was being shown crime photos of the house. I doubt small amounts of blood would have been seen in those photos.

LHP told police that the sheets on JB's bed in the crime photos (Beauty & the Beast) were not the sheets she put on the bed the last time she was there, which was the 23rd, the day of the Rs Christmas party, which she and he daughter attended. I think had LHP seen blood on the sheets she'd have told them. It isn't known how much blood was on the pillowcase. (It was supposedly found on a pillowcase). There hasn't been much reference to it by police- they did ask Patsy whether JB had nosebleeds (she replied no). And Patsy was said to say to investigators when looking in JB's room "I don't see any blood, do you?".
I think it is very unclear exactly when this conversation was supposed to have occurred. When Patsy left the house that night, she never went back in, certainly not with an investigator. And I haven't read much about whether an investigator accompanied Patsy to JB's room that day. I am under the impression that Patsy remained with her friends until she was brought in to throw herself on JB's body under the Christmas tree. I do not think at that point she was brought to JB's room and questioned. If this conversation ever took place, it had to have been when Patsy was being shown crime photos of the house. I doubt small amounts of blood would have been seen in those photos.
"I don't see any blood, do you?" iirc, comes from the ’98 interview. Mrs Ramsey was looking at photographs of the bedroom.
It’s true that almost nothing has been made of the blood on the pillowcase, which makes me wonder about its connection to the crime.

AK

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay