Steven Powell's journals released *WARNING: GRAPHIC*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He is one sick perverted individual. When he gets out I wonder who his next victim will be?

the more i hear about this diary the more i'm believing that SP had something to do with her disappearance. Josh may have done it but SP helped i bet.

Gahhh!!!! Poor Susan and those boys after she was gone! That man is beyond despicable!!!! Susan's poor family having to hear all that after their terrible loss...

I hope heads will roll before SP gets out!!!!! GAHHH!!!!

the more i hear about this diary the more i'm believing that SP had something to do with her disappearance. Josh may have done it but SP helped i bet.

Yeah, hard to believe that Josh would not have at least asked his dad for advice, if not help. Bet SP knows where Susan is.

Did anyone ever find a link to the released diaries???? I can't find them! They have to be posted somewhere!

I am appalled. I watched NG last night and was sick to my stomach. I said all along that Steve Powell had something to do with this. Did everybody know that he was "visiting" Susan and Josh the weekend of her disappearance? I recall saying early on that he was involved, but was informed that no, in fact, he lived in another town. OMG. This is just horrendous and a slap in the face to the Susan's parents all over again.

I actually turned off the TV,and not because of NG.That freak is repugnant. But as repulsive as he is, I don't think he's involved with her murder. But I got a whole different perspective on Josh.

I thought of an alternate theory last night as well.

Josh obviously knew his father's obsession for Susan. Would not/could not fight him (I believe that entire family has been abused by SP). Dad came to town, told Josh to leave home so Steve could have full access to Susan. SP did what he did.....JP came home. They both disposed of the body.

JP killed himself and his boys to keep them away from his father.

IDK. Just thinking out loud. Maybe it was SP who killed her, not JP?

I am appalled. I watched NG last night and was sick to my stomach. I said all along that Steve Powell had something to do with this. Did everybody know that he was "visiting" Susan and Josh the weekend of her disappearance? I recall saying early on that he was involved, but was informed that no, in fact, he lived in another town. OMG. This is just horrendous and a slap in the face to the Susan's parents all over again.

Wait...SP was visiting them the weekend she went missing? Has that been confirmed somewhere other than NG and I missed it?

IMO

I never knew Steven went that weekend with till NG show.

Has anyone found the diaries online yet??????

Wait...SP was visiting them the weekend she went missing? Has that been confirmed somewhere other than NG and I missed it?

IMO

Evidently that is what all the hulabaloo is about now. The Coxes' attorney (Ann Bremner) was on NG show and they were talking about this info that has come out with the latest documents she fought to get uncovered from LEO.

With all this new information the Coxes are PIZZED now. I would be too. What a travesty that Josh was never arrested and now they are all scrambling to bring charges (hopefully) against Steven before he is released in May.

I wish that sick SOB would get what he deserves in prison before he leaves.

"I would be devastated were I to find out Susan was dead from any cause"

This is not a normal to add this modifying statement ('disclaimer') on to the end. At first, I thought he was just either creating a sort of alibi trail to claim he didn't know should Susan be found or pretending in his own mind, Susan wasn't dead. But, I then started to wonder .... is it possible Susan was initially kidnapped and held somewhere else (by Steve)?

"I would be devastated were I to find out Susan was dead from any cause"

This is not a normal to add this modifying statement ('disclaimer') on to the end. At first, I thought he was just either creating a sort of alibi trail to claim he didn't know should Susan be found or pretending in his own mind, Susan wasn't dead. But, I then started to wonder .... is it possible Susan was initially kidnapped and held somewhere else (by Steve)?

I have thought that too. Sicko.

I could not finish watching the NG show. Super disturbing, SP is beyond the beyond. I say it throws a whole new outlook for me onto SP. I do not know how Mr. Cox kept his composure, I sure couldn't.

Frankly, I am not that interested in SP's journal ramblings. I want to see the records of West Vally City.

SP's other thread is closed but I received an update from SAVIN aka Vinelink that he's been moved.

8/27/2012

This e-mail is to inform you that STEVEN POWELL has been transferred from the Washington Corrections Center to the Monroe Correctional Complex in Snohomish. The transfer took place on 8/27/2012.

Steven Powell, I have seen this here on a posters siggy line and I think it is fitting: Numbers 32:23 and be sure your sins will find you out. Bless you Susan, your family, and your sons especially. <3

I was wondering about that. Since he was there, I believe it was a joint effort. I just do.

I hope now that he's been released among normal, innocent people:
- he won't stalk or hurt anyone
- he won't bother the Cox family & will stay away from them
- something will happen where he'll lead everyone to Susan

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members