Still Asking Questions Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now I know this is far fetch but want to rule it out..The long piece of rope could it had been used to hog tied her..Just wondering..

I doubt it. The long piece you're looking at is probably the wrist ties.

Yes but what made me wonder this is cause there are 3 loops one for the ankles two for the wrist.

Thank you SD but it still look like 3 loops cause of the knots but that is just my opionion and everyone see things different...

She wasn't hogtied. Rigor Mortis AND livor mortis would reflect that if it were true. She was laid on her back, legs straight, within 10 minutes of her death. There were NO marks on her ankles, wrists, or legs that indicate she was bound in those places at all, either before or after her death. Nor were her legs bent in a hogtied position.

They did not lie about the pineapple. Most likely it was eaten earlier in the day, before they went to the White's. Burke could have taken it out--JBR could have grabbed a piece or two. It was not eaten shortly before her death---it would have still been in her stomach---not the duodenum, or the beginning of the small intestine. The pineapple is a non-issue, and does not shed any light on the events of the night, except the location of it shows it was eaten earlier..NOT right before she was murdered.

Burke was interviewed extensively, and we don't know what he told authorities what if anything he knew about the pineapple. The pineapple is a deadend, and has been debated to death. There would be no reason for the Ramseys to lie about JBR having eaten pineapple if she had been awake before she went to bed.

The pineapple, in the words of the Ramsey's own lawyer...is the "big bugaboo". She ate it 2-3 hours before she died....the pineapple ...and the fact that Burke said that JB was AWAKE when they arrived home, and even helped to carry in gifts....to me...means one thing....that JB was AWAKE and was eating pineapple, shortly before she died. The Rams wanted to make their story easy to stick to. In other words..."Well, Jonbenet had a bowl of pineapple, while sitting at the table with her brother, as he drank a glass of tea, right before she went to bed", would lead to more questions. "What time did JB eat this pineapple? Did Burke see her eat it? Did she go to the bathroom afterward? What time did she go to the bathroom? What else did she do before she went to bed? Did she watch any tv?, etc. etc." They had to keep it short and simple...because its much easier to keep your story straight that way.

And I will say once again- they NEVER thought the pineapple would become an issue. Never thought about it. Never thought the coroner would actually be able to say "this kid ate pineapple the last thing before she died".
So when the pineapple DID become an issue- they distanced themselves from it the simplest way they could- DENY, DENY, DENY. All of it. The pineapple, the bowl, the kleenex box NEXT to the bowl, how the spoon sat in the bowl, the teabag in the glass. And an awake child to eat the pineapple.

Now I don't know if this is question or more wondering we have JR telling that he broke into his house that summer now with neighbors around why didn't he ask for a key..And I will put this here also where did the LE find the bat and is this the one that had carpet fibers on it..

Det.Whitson and Det.Patterson then asked JR for samples of his handwritting.JR went to a counter by the spiral staircase picked up two letter size pads which is lined with white paper..JR handed both pads to Det.Patterson explaining one pad had PR's handwritting in it and the other of his handwritting...Now isn't it just a bit strange that the handwritting samples was right there and so nice of JR to give the pad that the Ransom note came from to the LE...Now we can say the Det.Arndt might had told them,they will be asked for samples or someone else told him to have it ready..

Maybe they meant fingerprints other than R's because they knew the R's both handled it.

I'd be interested in whatever palmprints were found. Usually when writing a letter by hand, one or both palms are used to hold the paper in place. Try writing a letter without touching the paper with a palm. Not easy.

Maybe they meant fingerprints other than R's because they knew the R's both handled it.

I'd be interested in whatever palmprints were found. Usually when writing a letter by hand, one or both palms are used to hold the paper in place. Try writing a letter without touching the paper with a palm. Not easy.

I'm pretty sure that nothing was found, HOTYH.

Well something is amiss cause in the Bonitia Papers and I wrote the part in the thread that JR handed two pads to Det.Patterson..So I know at least JR should had be on at least the RN pad...So this might mean certain things is still being with held..My opinion...

The pineapple, in the words of the Ramsey's own lawyer...is the "big bugaboo". She ate it 2-3 hours before she died....the pineapple ...and the fact that Burke said that JB was AWAKE when they arrived home, and even helped to carry in gifts....to me...means one thing....that JB was AWAKE and was eating pineapple, shortly before she died. The Rams wanted to make their story easy to stick to. In other words..."Well, Jonbenet had a bowl of pineapple, while sitting at the table with her brother, as he drank a glass of tea, right before she went to bed", would lead to more questions. "What time did JB eat this pineapple? Did Burke see her eat it? Did she go to the bathroom afterward? What time did she go to the bathroom? What else did she do before she went to bed? Did she watch any tv?, etc. etc." They had to keep it short and simple...because its much easier to keep your story straight that way.

If she ate it 2,3 hours before she died then it's obvious there was no intruder feeding her.
Let's assume she ate it alone,before meeting our superman,and the R's had no idea about it.Not impossible.
But Patsy's reaction to the pineapple/bowl/glass issue makes me doubt that.
It's obvious to ME that they lied about JB being awake+they lied about the pineapple.Now why would they lie about these things??

The fact that they didn't answer all the questions right then after the murder allows me to think that all their answers were carefully prepared by their lawyers.Maybe delaying the interviews wasn't such a good strategy after all?

I don't think they found any prints at all. Which is odd, because the Rs both claim to have handled it.

Paper is not the best surface for fingerprints---particularly if the hands are dry. Hadn't thought about this before, but if the perp wrote the note without gloves on, then you'd think there would be some prints....unless he wiped the paper down.

Paper is not the best surface for fingerprints---particularly if the hands are dry. Hadn't thought about this before, but if the perp wrote the note without gloves on, then you'd think there would be some prints....unless he wiped the paper down.

Now about gloves no one can't sit here and say the R's wouldn't know about wearing gloves cause they didn't live in the dark ages, and I'm not saying that an intruder couldn't have wore gloves either..Everyone knows how LE dust for fingerprints...And wiping paper down can be hard cause no matter how could you have it wiped it clean do me there will be proof of that...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back