Still Asking Questions Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now playing Santa I don't know but most likely someone close to JB might be the same someone that told her she will get a visit from Santa on Christmas night and I don't think it was the intruder....
that's what I think,too.there is something odd about that suit and someone who lived in that house!

Hey DeeDee,

Ty for your response.

"PR wrote LHP a check and said she was leaving it on the counter for LHP to collect when she came after Christmas."

Ya, I had always wondered if it was an envelope filled with money, perhaps a motive for IDI to enter the home. But if PR wrote a check, then that avenue is closed.
Patsy never got around to writing the check.something happened bf she could do that..likely,JB's death.

Patsy never got around to writing the check.something happened bf she could do that..likely,JB's death.

Hi JMO.

TY. ya ..... I have always wondered about PR and LHP's confrontational relationship.
2k, it was a large loan, given LHP earning wage .... and I wondered why they had arranged to make the money available to LHP, post Christmas holiday, last minute. If PR would have forgotten to leave the check or cash, LHP would have been desperate and homeless (was she evicted?), as the story goes, loan for rent and dental work for her husband.

Wondered if someone, IDI wise, would have thought the loan was cash in envelope, or that the Ramsey's had a large stack of cash in their home,

Hi JMO.

TY. ya ..... I have always wondered about PR and LHP's confrontational relationship.
2k, it was a large loan, given LHP earning wage .... and I wondered why they had arranged to make the money available to LHP, post Christmas holiday, last minute. If PR would have forgotten to leave the check or cash, LHP would have been desperate and homeless (was she evicted?), as the story goes, loan for rent and dental work for her husband.

Wondered if someone, IDI wise, would have thought the loan was cash in envelope, or that the Ramsey's had a large stack of cash in their home,

I recall there was some problem LHP was having with her sister...possibly she lent $$ to her sister that wasn't repaid and needed a loan from PR. I could be wrong about the reason she was short of cash, but something about LHP's sister seems familiar.
The reason why the loan was going to be after Christmas was because LHP, who was last at the R house on the 23rd (to clean and prep for the R party- later she and her daughter stayed for the part at PR's invitation. Patsy lent LHP's daughter a holiday sweater to wear because she didn't have anything appropriate to change into for the party).
I believe it was then that PR told LHP she'd leave a check for her to pick up when she came back to clean on the 26th. The family would have left for Charlevoix by that time. We all know why it wasn't left.

We all know why it wasn't left ... -DD

hey DeeDee ... I wonder why? though.
wouldn't it have been wise to write that cheque? Things as usual .... Within the suggested staging and cover up, it would have taken but a minute to write that cheque. Within the staging scenario, LHP was remembered as 'suspect', quoted as having concerns with a possible kidnapping of JBR ....

so PR would have written that cheque last minute before leaving her home to catch the early morning flight. IDI wise, one of the last TTD on her list, had she not discovered the rn.

That is a good point,but if the R's did staged maybe that slipped their mind and or maybe PR planned on not writting her a check after all the possiblities is endless on this...

I imagine it slipped her mind,after all,she now had a homicide on her hands to deal with.
Even so,I don't think Patsy would have wanted to leave her anything,knowing she wasn't going to get it back...esp. not after trying to frame her.
The payback arrangement was to be LHP working the loan off in small amts from her regular paycheck over several wks.Obviously,that was no longer going to happen.
But I think it shows further proof that Patsy never made it to bed that night..obv. she would have likely written the check and left it out bf going to bed.

Hi Ravyn.

Ya man. Possibilities endless.

But I kinda like LHP, because she was right out there, she didn't have much to lose .... of few means?, but she defended herself and pointed her finger right back at PR. Of course she was a 'natural suspect' in the case, and the Ramsey needed to mention her as a POI, but her interview left an impression, her claims, that after everything, the Ramseys still owed her money, and .....

that's what I think,too.there is something odd about that suit and someone who lived in that house!

This is odd about the Santa suit...Maybe it was one of the R's that told JB that she will get a special visit from Santa cause this cheered her up at the party...Then again maybe thur all the staging they were already thinking who to make suspects...

JonBenet and Patsy disagreement on outfit to wear

"When I returned home in the afternoon, JonBenet and Burke were playing outside with the neighborhood gang. Soon Patsy called for the kids to come in to clean up a little before the party. She wanted JonBenet to wear a red turtleneck with her black velvet pants so that mother and daughter would be dressed alike, but JonBenet wanted to wear the complete outfit she'd chosen. Finally Mom gave in. JonBenet put on her outfit with her black boots which zipped up the front and had a bit of animal print trim along the top." [DOIpg7]

Now this is the R's book? Now they couldn't remember nothing of what JB was wearing when they put her to bed, but the R's sure had perfect memory of this..Strange hmmm..And except the pants the shirt was the same as JB wore to the party..

what is with the 'bit of an animal print trim' on the shirt? from all accounts,that's not the way the sequined-star shirt looked (Deedee,help?you're good at this).was he trying to say it has some sort of fur accent,in order to account for the fur found on JB?
DOI is full of that nonsense.the whole book is one excuse after another.(when they aren't whining about what victims THEY were (not JB) ), that is.

JonBenet and Patsy disagreement on outfit to wear

"When I returned home in the afternoon, JonBenet and Burke were playing outside with the neighborhood gang. Soon Patsy called for the kids to come in to clean up a little before the party. She wanted JonBenet to wear a red turtleneck with her black velvet pants so that mother and daughter would be dressed alike, but JonBenet wanted to wear the complete outfit she'd chosen. Finally Mom gave in. JonBenet put on her outfit with her black boots which zipped up the front and had a bit of animal print trim along the top." [DOIpg7]

Now this is the R's book? Now they couldn't remember nothing of what JB was wearing when they put her to bed, but the R's sure had perfect memory of this..Strange hmmm..And except the pants the shirt was the same as JB wore to the party..
the R's were completely free to lie,who knows if that's what she even wore anyway.they knew this info was part of the investigation and would never be released.
something IS odd,just the mere fact the photos from the White's were never released speaks volumes.

I read it like they are saying the boots that zipped up the front had the small animal print trim. Like JMO8778 they were free to lie and I think most certainly did.

I read it like they are saying the boots that zipped up the front had the small animal print trim. Like JMO8778 they were free to lie and I think most certainly did.
you're right,I read that wrong,sorry!!
sooo...JR is trying to make it appear that JB was the one wearing the fur-trimmed boots(?)I noticed he left a little breathing room,calling it a 'print' though.
I recall reading that it was Patsy who was seen standing in the front yard that morning,after JB had been found..wearing a pair of fur-trimmed boots.
thanks,I had never noticed that..just one more thing the R's lied about.

the R's were completely free to lie,who knows if that's what she even wore anyway.they knew this info was part of the investigation and would never be released.
something IS odd,just the mere fact the photos from the White's were never released speaks volumes.

This is how I feel cause looking at the R's book they actually contradict themselves alot

I am sure the animal print fur trim on JB's boots was fake fur- most likely plush. I've seen that fabric used on kids' clothes all the time.
The fur in question found in JB's palms at autopsy was real fur, possibly beaver, never positively identified as to species, though it was entirely possible to do so.
There was mention of PR having beaver fur trimmed boots, as well as possibly a fur coat.
There was also mention of the hairs on JB being wolf, though I haven't seen this presented credibly anywhere except in statements attempting to link the late Michael Helgoth, who was said to own wolf-hybrid dogs, to the crime.

Now this is off the wall question...Does anyone knows how long the R's stayed at the Walkers on Christmas night dropping off gifts...

they claim they only stayed a few mins. at each house,not going inside,just Patsy to the door w a gift.but susan stine said that was the last time she's seen them as an intact family.which makes me think they went inside,at least at their house.

Now checking the routes and timeline of Christmas night 1996..And going from what the R's said in interviews..The R's stated they left the Whites between 8:30 or 8:45pm..Now next stop the Walkers now giving the route they took one is 2 minutes the other is 3 minutes..Then the next stop is at the Stines which would have taken a minute..Susan Stine said they arrive at her house around 9:00pm.Then the trip home from the Stines is 2 minutes...And now as I recalled the R's said they last seen JB alive around 10:00pm and after they laid her down they didn't check on her again,they went to bed..And we know that BR said JB walked in the house that night..So when they arrived home lets say at no later than 9:20pm and we have 40 minutes where they said they last seen JB alive..

Hi Ravyn.

40 minutes where they said they last seen JB alive.. - R

That's a reasonable assumption ... and the forty minute time span is reasonable, comparable to the events Rs describe upon their return home?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back