Still Asking Questions Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And we also have to remember how the R's kept saying BR wasn't awake that morning and how the made public statements to this and found out hey,BR was got on the 911 call so now is this a lie on the R's...

IMO BR was marched right back to bed...and I do mean MARCHED..like a little soldier,with strict commands given by JR not to get up until he came to get him, and NOT to ask any questions.

Please, SuperDave, anyone, it would be nice to have some kind of list of the lies/conflicting statements that are relevant to the murder case and are proven to be lies.

Edit: If I`m interested in the above things, what would be the best book to read?

Please, SuperDave, anyone, it would be nice to have some kind of list of the lies/conflicting statements that are relevant to the murder case and are proven to be lies.

Edit: If I`m interested in the above things, what would be the best book to read?

I never seen a list of lies...I just read the statements of the R's in the interviews...And I know but I read I think every link that been posted here..And the ACR and the Bonita papers..

I`ll have a look at the Bonita papers. It`s just hard with all the info, to know what is reliable (and I`m lazy to read on computer screen).

Tell you what. I'll start you off easy.

Another wrinkle is in JonBenet's hands, literally. On the palm of one hand was drawn a heart in red ink. In 1998, "Trip" DeMuth asked Patsy about it. She said that it was very well-drawn. Since she was known to draw hearts around loved ones in photos, he asked where it might have come from. Patsy said that JonBenet had a habit of drawing on herself, and that Patsy tried to discourage her from doing that because of pageants. She claimed that drawing hearts on hands was something JonBenet and Daphne White liked to do with each other.
The next day, Patsy was asked about it again. This time, she gave a much different answer, saying that she hadn't actually seen the heart, and couldn't say for sure whether or not she'd just read about it or heard about it. Didn't prevent her going into detail the first time.

Perfect Murder, Perfect Town and Inside The Ramsey Murder Investigation are good places to start. Lawrence Schiller himself has remarked several times that it was, and I quote, the "total number of inconsistencies" that got the police humming.

I ordered PMPT.

Ok, I`ve heard about the heart, didn`t know that Patsy gave conflicting answers about it.

Now is this a concidence or work of someone trying to cover their own tracks...Now JR gave the LE samples of his and PR's handwritting now who would have knew the notepad that was given to LE of PR's was the same one the RN came out of...

And other thing that makes me wonder now just by chance what if PR did go to bed and was awoke suddenly putting her same clothes on the night before on and here we have the fibers from JR's wool shirt found in JB's panties and JR is the one that showered and changed clothes...

Now is this a concidence or work of someone trying to cover their own tracks...Now JR gave the LE samples of his and PR's handwritting now who would have knew the notepad that was given to LE of PR's was the same one the RN came out of...
I vote for work of someone trying to cover his own tracks..same way he did when he described finding JB at '11 am' for his older kids and his daughter's fiance.

And other thing that makes me wonder now just by chance what if PR did go to bed and was awoke suddenly putting her same clothes on the night before on and here we have the fibers from JR's wool shirt found in JB's panties and JR is the one that showered and changed clothes...
the only thing about that is...remember that Patsy's jacket fibers were found IN the wrappings of the garrote.she was there....she was sooo there.

the only thing about that is...remember that Patsy's jacket fibers were found IN the wrappings of the garrote.she was there....she was sooo there.

I know thats is the only problem with this one..So Pr wore her jacket over the shirt...

..and you have to wonder why she would have had her jacket on so late at night.
IMO she had a panic-driven thought of getting JB's body out of the house.

Patsy claimed never to have seen the heart, yet in her depo she used these words exactly: "That was a pretty good little heart, you know"
She SAW that heart that night when when they staged the body.
Kids DO write on themselves. Maybe when JB was playing at the White's.
But somewhere I seem to recall something about PR sometimes putting a heart on JB's hand saying "MY heart is in you hands"....something like that. Anyone else recall anything like that?

And I mean it in no unfriendly terms:

Why did the Ramseys lie and lie and lie? Or, in more disingenuous terms, why were they forced to rethink and rethink and rethink? ("Oh, NOW I remember...it wasn't THAT way at all..it was this way, no, now, let me think a minute...wait...Geez, I get all mixed up, from the shock, you know....")

Are you saying LE forced them to rethink, rethink, rethink? IMO, if LE kept questioning them, they obviously knew they were lying.

I have been trying to read all the threads, not making a dent yet, but have a question since I haven't seen it yet:

Doesn't anybody else feel that an intruder wouldn't sit in the house where they murdered this little girl and write a 6 page RN on a pad from the house?

Hi Tessa2009.
Welcome.

Are you saying LE forced them to rethink, rethink, rethink? IMO, if LE kept questioning them, they obviously knew they were lying.

I have been trying to read all the threads, not making a dent yet, but have a question since I haven't seen it yet:

Doesn't anybody else feel that an intruder wouldn't sit in the house where they murdered this little girl and write a 6 page RN on a pad from the house?

ya it's hard to get around it, I've found, IDI wise .... some probabilities of human behaviour are not certainties.

The RN was close to 3 pages long...I don't see an intruder just making themselves at home and not messing with anything cause there was no evidence of an intruder..

..and you have to wonder why she would have had her jacket on so late at night.
IMO she had a panic-driven thought of getting JB's body out of the house.

Well after finding that PR did have her jacket on maybe when the neighbor said he heard heard metal scaping concrete maybe she was outside trying to get JB while JR was passing her thur the window and for all we know this could be the truth behind the window breaking cause spiders do move fast making new webs..And that ideal got shot cause PR could had seen the neighbores lights on and got scared to move JB's body...

@bold

IMO when you tell the truth it's always the same,when you lie the versions keep changing.
Can't be that confusing to tell the truth.To me the R's were very confused when answering questions.Or shall I say when they were trying to avoid answering questions?

IMO the only one in the family who went to bed that night was Burke.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ
Back