Still Asking Questions Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
8:30 Atlanta time is 7:30 CST. Since the Ramseys were flying in a small private plane, I think it would take longer then an hour to get to Minneapolis. I've flown there from Denver, and it was an hour in a large jet.

I recall reading somewhere that it actually would take several hours to fly from Boulder to Charlevoix, Michigan on a plane that small. It was something about "spending most of the day on the plane". Even on a commercial jet, it takes longer than a hour to fly from Colorado to Michigan. That's elapsed time, not accounting for the time zone change.

But my understanding the R's was to meet the older children in Minneapolis then together fly to Charlevoix.. And when JAR,MR,and Stewart left Minneapolis to Denver on American it took an hour....

Ok I figure it out on the time difference cause Colorado is 2 hours behind Atlanta so if they boarded at 7:00 am it would be 9:00 am in Atlanta.But still I wonder why didn't the R's older children just go straight to Charlevoix.. Cause everyone had a key to the Colorado house but the older kids didn't have keys to the Charlevoix's house...JMO wouldn't it been easier just to meet in Colorado and fly together or visa versa than all this flying time

I've wondered why they didn't just all come to CO for Christmas..Patsy said it would be easier just to meet up w them in MI afterwards,but I don't see how when they had other trips planned as well.It makes me think there was something amiss going on in the CO house and they didn't want the rest of the family there.

I think in JR said to the LE that PR really didn't want to go to Charlevoix, just a thought maybe she found out something from JB that didn't set well with her....JMO

I think in JR said to the LE that PR really didn't want to go to Charlevoix, just a thought maybe she found out something from JB that didn't set well with her....JMO

Right, she didn't want to go.

My thought is that PR didn't want to go because it was the day after Christmas- she was tired from the Holiday, and the trip to Charlevoix was to be a brief one. They had a Disney cruise immediately after. With all there was to do for that trip, two long plane rides for a 2-day trip may have just seemed not worth he trouble. JR was the one behind the trip to Charlevoix.
I can understand that point of view. No offense to the guys here, but when it comes to husbands, they will plan things like this without giving too much thought to the details- packing, kids, etc. That is left to the wife. I know if it were me, I'd have felt the same as PR. I'd have said Charlevoix OR the Disney cruise. Not both.

Well then I know PR didn't take a stand to JR cause if this was happening anyway so she gave in.. JMO how did MR handprint get on the winecellar door when the last ones to go there was the maid's family bringing up the Christmas decorations.. Cause the statement was made the door was painting over when they got the decorations.. Who to say with all the staging that the older children wasn't there and this trip was just made up cause given no phone records couldn't alibis been arranged..And JAR was last to be there on Dec 19 but MR alibi was tighter than JAR why?And this could explain the lawyer for JR's ex wife..

Does anyone know when exactly these pics were taken?

002jonbenetbed.jpg

003jonbenetbed.jpg

005jonbenetbed.jpg

000jonbenetsbedroom.jpg

Is this how LE found her bedroom?Cause if so,I find it really strange.Doesn't look like someone just got out of it(or was taken from it/or sleeping in it).And what about that pink shirt?

Thanks in advance.

As I understamd this is how the LE found JB bed. The pink night shirt is to be the one she wore on Christmas moring.

And on the subject on wearing clothes JB had a problem wetting the bed so taking her on the plane in a pj's don't sound reasonable to me so JB most likely would had to be awaken to change anyway...And other thing that don't sound reasonable is their leaving at 7:00 am that morning to head to Minneapolis cause it only takes an hour to get there and JR's older children was to board the Delta flight at 8:30 am...And to answer the question about socks and shoes no,socks yes cause I wear socks to bed cause I don't like my feet touching the cold floor but that just me..
Then wouldn't it be more reasonable to change her out of her wet pajamas and then into the red turtleneck on the morning of the 26th rather than out of the wet turtleneck that you wanted her to wear that day?

Actually plz tell me who first said they had a dispute over what clothes was to be wore at the White's Christmas party..

Actually plz tell me who first said they had a dispute over what clothes was to be wore at the White's Christmas party..

Actually it was Patsy, in her 98 interview.

Well for one yes that would be more reasonable but PR open the door to the red turtle neck, I wonder why,she might not thought the LE would get the pictures from the White's party so there for someone changed her from what PR said she had on.

And who's handprint was found on the winecellar door PR or MR... And why was MR alibi was tighter than JAR

Well for one yes that would be more reasonable but PR open the door to the red turtle neck, I wonder why,she might not thought the LE would get the pictures from the White's party so there for someone changed her from what PR said she had on.

There was no question about what JB wore to the White's party. Patsy never lied...as far as I know...about what JB wore to the party. And there ARE pictures to prove it. Patsy only said that she wanted JB to wear the red turtleneck, because Patsy was going to wear hers, and I guess she wanted them to look like twins. Anyway, JB refused for some reason, and she ended up wearing the white gap shirt, with the star on it, and the black pants...and boots. Patsy initially said that JB was put to bed wearing the red turtleneck, and then changed her story to JB was put to bed wearing the same shirt as she wore to the Whites...the white, Gap shirt, but that she had taken off her black pants, and put her on some longjohns. Have you ever tried to put longjohns on a child? Much less...a sleeping one?? It's like trying to put them on a wet noodle. I haven't figured out how Patsy did this, without JB waking up. I don't buy her story.

Was the black pants that JB wore to the party found cause I thought that I read the wasn't..

Was the black pants that JB wore to the party found cause I thought that I read the wasn't..

I don't think they were missing, but I am not sure when or IF they were taken into evidence. Anyone out there know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back