Stungun marks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LovelyPigeon said:
A civil trial seems far less likely than a criminal trial for this case...
I don't know why you say that. If Chris Wolfe had been represented by a real lawyer, he could have effectively put Patsy on trial for murder in a civil case.
Additionally, there is now the FOX News civil suit. Maybe FOX has the brass to take it all the way to trial.

Sooner or later the Ramsey's luck is going to run out. They'll sue the wrong person and have to face the music in a civil courtroom.

I'm doubting all information after realizing to what degree the BPD went to implicate the Ramseys while refusing to analyse solid evidence that would prove exculpatory This brings the case back to the beginning IMO,starting with the bowl,let's look for the fingerprints of others ,in addition to what has been announced. Could we have been told about the fingerprints they wanted us to know about,is it possible that LHP put the bowl from the dishwasher to the cabinet without touching it? I believe ,at this time,we will start to hear of many things that were deliberately overlooked by this department in their efforts to build their "case".
Why did they wait for months to talk to the Kostaniks? Why did they let Melody Stanton off with her,"energy" crap,instead of investigating the twins that lived in her home? In my real world,we would make a more intense investigation of a case of measles. This entire case,wasn't based on shoddy police work as we are to believe,it was based on the devious politics of law enforcement,and efforts of personal egos trying to make their mark! IMO when this is PROVEN,these same men and women should be sitting on the "other" side of the law and be punished for their "deeds".
IMO JMO

Toth said:
Okay, you have a shy nine year old getting up in the middle of the night and letting some weirdo into the home.

If this is one of your theories I trust you'll understand if I make no inquiry about any of your other theories.

Suits me. I prefer to discuss things about an unsolved murder with people who aren't afraid of thinking outside of the box.

I assure you I have information that might make possible such a scenario as I suggested in that particular BDI theory.

Just my opinion.

sissi said:
This entire case,wasn't based on shoddy police work as we are to believe,it was based on the devious politics of law enforcement,and efforts of personal egos trying to make their mark! IMO when this is PROVEN,these same men and women should be sitting on the "other" side of the law and be punished for their "deeds".
Exactly, sissi, and well said. I completely agree!

Hunter et al should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice and the Ramseys should be in prison where they belong.

Britt said:
Exactly, sissi, and well said. I completely agree!

Hunter et al should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice and the Ramseys should be in prison where they belong.

It'll never happen. If I'm right, the case was solved by the grand jury a long time ago. IMO children too young to prosecute are involved and the parents, Hunter, and everyone else connected to the coverup are home free because they're protected by the court. All of those involved in the coverup come under Colorado law protecting the privacy of juvenile offenders.

My only concern is if an adult intruder was involved with the children and he is being allowed to slip between the cracks. There is evidence that an intruder invited in by a Ramsey could also be involved. The brutality of the staging, including the possible use of a stun gun for torture, is what bothers me the most.

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

Originally posted by BlueCrab
There is evidence that an intruder invited in by a Ramsey could also be involved.
BC, what evidence? Surely you're not talking about physical evidence.

There are serious matters that need to be addressed in this investigation. If Kenady's
information concerning Helgoth was completely rebuffed and not investigated ,it again would point not to an inept effort but a deliberate effort to avoid looking at evidence that could point to an intruder. I recall the hi-techs and stun gun were given to the police,and would hope the current investigators will give these things a "fresh" look.
The Ramseys were investigated under a microscope ,the same amount of "dollars and effort" should be allowed to hunt for an intruder.
IMO JMO

Ivy said:
BC, what evidence? Surely you're not talking about physical evidence.

There is, of course, no smoking gun evidence in this crime, but there's a lot of circumstantial evidence that can paint a picture of an intruder invited in by a Ramsey. For instance:

o The nightlight was turned off that night after being kept on for years. This would help a person to enter and exit without being seen.

o There was evidence that a person could have been let into the basement bathroom window. The foliage had been trampled and a metal baseball bat with rug fibers from the basement on it was propped up outside of the window.

o The missing crime scene items appear to have been removed by a fifth person in the house that night. These include the murder weapon, the duct tape, the nylon cord, the tip of the paint brush handle, the wipedown cloth (which was probably an item of the killer's clothing), size 6 panties, the red pen, the stun gun, and nine pages from the notebook from which the ransom note pages were torn.

o The ransom note, which wasn't written by either John nor Patsy, and sounded like it was authored by a teenage boy.

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

An intruder did NOT feed Jonbenet pineapple.

That is hard evidence - that is the smoking gun - that is the victim talking and nobody wants to listen to JonBenet. She is the victim. She is telling you she ate pineapple approx. 1 hour before she died.

Listen to her - an intruder didn't shove it down her throat.

The cord was totally used up - that's why there's 17" on one end. There was no "leftover" cord.

The duct tape was a USED piece of tape. USED.

Etc. Etc.

There were fibers found on a brick in the fireplace. Anyone think maybe the other things were burned?

Maybe Burke was involved - I don't know....but the GJ did NOT come to that conclusion...there was too much "investigation" after they disbanded. Granted, Burke could not have been charged, but the case certainly would've been CLOSED. They wouldn't FAKE an open investigation all these years.

TLynn said:
Maybe Burke was involved - I don't know....but the GJ did NOT come to that conclusion...there was too much "investigation" after they disbanded. Granted, Burke could not have been charged, but the case certainly would've been CLOSED. They wouldn't FAKE an open investigation all these years.
I completely agree, TLynn. Good post.

TLynn...about the brick taken into evidence...what kinds of fibers were found on it?

I agree there might have been no leftovers to dispose of, but if there were, the Rs themselves could have removed the items from the house. None of the Rs was searched before being allowed to leave. For that matter, even without knowing it Auntie Pam could also have removed such items when she did her sweep of the house.

TLynn said:
The duct tape was a USED piece of tape. USED.
By used, I take you mean previously applied to a different surface for some purpose but removed from it for use that night.

What surface?

WHEN was it first applied to this other surface?

TLynn said:
An intruder did NOT feed Jonbenet pineapple.

I agree JonBenet wouldn't leave her bed in the middle of the night to go downstairs to snack on pineapple with an unknown intruder. It would almost have to be a family member. Since the fingerprints on the bowl of pineapple that JonBenet snacked from belonged to Burke, then Burke is most likely the person she was downstairs with about 1 1/2 hours before she died.

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

TLynn said:

This is a question that stays in my mind, BC. Why haven't the Rs just slinked away into a low-profile life, so as not to raise more questions?

Nehemiah said:
Why haven't the Rs just slinked away into a low-profile life, so as not to raise more questions?
Instead, they have persistently attempted to get more and better investigators on the case. They want the intruder to be found and prosecuted.

Nehemiah said:
This is a question that stays in my mind, BC. Why haven't the Rs just slinked away into a low-profile life, so as not to raise more questions?
One reason: The Ramsey's staged the WHOLE crime for Burke's benefit after he accidently killed her in some way. For 7 years they have brain-washed this kid into thinking that JB survived what he did to her and was killed by some "bag bad intruder" later that night.
They continue to stay in the public forefront for Burke's benefit, so that hopefully he never wises-up and figures out the truth. This is why they have stated that they worry about Burke when he turns 40. He may not be that stupid or clueless at that age, and there is no gaurantee John or Pats will be around to keep him from free thinking.

IMO/JMO

According to DOI, both Burke and JonBenet believed in Santa Claus, so I suppose it's possible that Burke could swallow a story that after everything he did to JonBenet she was still alive, and that an intruder happened by and finished her off.

But if he believes that now, he's not very bright.

One has to remember that they didn't have any idea whatsoever that this would be national news. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS did they expect the worldwide attention that this received.

In addition to Shylock's theory, which is very sound:

The original plan, while they were covering up the crime scene was to make arrangements to go to Atlanta. Only now that they are under scrutiny by the public afterwards, does that move backfire.

They thought that they would go away and nobody would remember their names, especially in a place like Boulder and really really get on with their lives.

Now that all that has backfired, they MUST keep a high profile to protect their good name. That is very important to them.

bottom line:

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER did the Ramseys think that this would be a nationwide and worldwide phenomena.

Otherwise, they would have done things differently I'm sure. Even their lawyers never thought the public around the world would take an interest for so long and as thorough as we all have been.

Nehemiah said:

Because we won't let them.

Unsolved murder cases are never closed.

JMO

An accident?
Evidence gathered
during the autopsy is consistent with the inference that she struggled to remove the garrote
from her neck.
WolfvsRamsey

The strangulation occurred before the blow to the head!
This was no accident!
IMO JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia