Subpoena for Store Videos Filed 12-08-2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Stacy and Drew P case.

Well THAT one stopped saying anything - there was supposedly a phone call - never substantiated and a letter which HAPPENED to be mailed from a city he was in that day - gee whiz doesn't take a brain scientist to figured that one out! LOL

I've been losing respect for ALL the A's - or anyone that has come forward for Casey, including lawyers regarding this case - and NOW this publicity blitz to tamper with prospective jurors is terrible

I think that yes we'll have a few jurors who will have a doubt about this case - when the DA lays out all the facts I think those doubts will be laid to rest and even they will see what we see

If the defense can come up with legitimate sightings of Caylee they would have every right to subpoena videos. The good thing is the videos will either prove or disprove their claims that Caylee is in any of these malls, stores, etc. Of course, they will have to admit it is not Caylee in the videos. This is nothing more than their attempt to prove to everyone they are "looking" for a live Caylee. If you tell people the same thing enough times and long enough they might just believe you.

I'm thinking it's more like crying wolf - the more and more they lay out phoney facts, the more and more people are just going to say 'whatever' and not listen

LKL? Perfect.....best place for them to be pampered and petted and coddled. I wonder if they'll beg the kidnapper to return Caylee? They haven't done that yet, have they?

Well THAT one stopped saying anything - there was supposedly a phone call - never substantiated and a letter which HAPPENED to be mailed from a city he was in that day - gee whiz doesn't take a brain scientist to figured that one out! LOL

I've been losing respect for ALL the A's - or anyone that has come forward for Casey, including lawyers regarding this case - and NOW this publicity blitz to tamper with prospective jurors is terrible

I think that yes we'll have a few jurors who will have a doubt about this case - when the DA lays out all the facts I think those doubts will be laid to rest and even they will see what we see

But 'what we see' so far in respect of the case against KC is a combination of a large dish of released evidence for the prosecution served with a side order of media spin and propaganda and a liberal dressing of conjecture and emotional responses.

We have yet to hear the defence arguments and any contradictory evidence, alternative forensic analysis etc. So far, what the potential juror pool has been bombarded with is enormously one-sided IMO, so if a 'publicity blitz' on behalf of the defence is 'tampering with prospective jurors', how would you categorize the public's exposure to the prosecution's case?

Speaking of JB & Caylee sightings, check out this:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

It's about all those tips that JB demanded; aparently he hasn't picked them up yet.

My favorite line in the article is this one:

He’s received repeated reminders that the tips, which took 50 hours and $980 to compile, were ready for him to pick up.

But 'what we see' so far in respect of the case against KC is a combination of a large dish of released evidence for the prosecution served with a side order of media spin and propaganda and a liberal dressing of conjecture and emotional responses.

We have yet to hear the defence arguments and any contradictory evidence, alternative forensic analysis etc. So far, what the potential juror pool has been bombarded with is enormously one-sided IMO, so if a 'publicity blitz' on behalf of the defence is 'tampering with prospective jurors', how would you categorize the public's exposure to the prosecution's case?

I honestly do not think that every single person is paying attention to this case - it's not on the major networks - yes they may have a blurb on the local news in Orlando tho it's not a major story

When my daughter lived in Winter Park (she moved back last week) she told me that it wasn't on the news that much, she never saw a flier, t-shirt, the roving billboard, nothing and she worked at Walgreens where they have all kinds of missing persons fliers - when she went to the grocery store, nothing - Walmart or Target, nothing - and I asked all the time in disbelief that the area wasn't saturated- and she lived about a half a mile from one of LE's hot spots and Casey's heavy ping areas off of Semoran.

So to think that the jury pool is tainted? I don't think so

I honestly do not think that every single person is paying attention to this case - it's not on the major networks - yes they may have a blurb on the local news in Orlando tho it's not a major story

When my daughter lived in Winter Park (she moved back last week) she told me that it wasn't on the news that much, she never saw a flier, t-shirt, the roving billboard, nothing and she worked at Walgreens where they have all kinds of missing persons fliers - when she went to the grocery store, nothing - Walmart or Target, nothing - and I asked all the time in disbelief that the area wasn't saturated- and she lived about a half a mile from one of LE's hot spots and Casey's heavy ping areas off of Semoran.

So to think that the jury pool is tainted? I don't think so

So it's equally unlikely to be tainted or tampered with by any media exposure on the part of the defence or the 'A' family.

Agreed?

I find no evidence of a hearing, I'll change the title of this thread to reflect
"Subpoena for Store Videos Filed 12-08-2008"

Thank you. When I posted the article it said a hearing was being held today. In the video I posted the reporter said 'the Anthonys are heading to court today' for a hearing.

Sunshine Law...

So it's equally unlikely to be tainted or tampered with by any media exposure on the part of the defence or the 'A' family.

Agreed?

I agree with that - I asked my daughter to go to that little meet and greet that the A's had - my daughter refused - tho she said she heard nothing about it -

Yes we know whats going on cause we come to the board and watch NG follow online news, etc. - I'm thinking that the jury pool has not been tainted - I think she can get a fair trial right there in Orlando

from the lini provided.

So now there is a Caylee sighting in California???

This is so telling. The A's are on a wild goose chase, if they think people are buying into their BS they must really live in a different universe.

What happened to that child from the Mall??? Now they are onto another lead???

This just gets better and better, NOT!

I think the Anthony family will help put KC away for life.

They need to watch their steps or KC may have company in jail. JMHO

What a lucky coinkydink for the A's that there is a sighting in CA just when they are going there to be on LKL! I am sure that they will enjoy their all expenses paid vaca to Cali. Maybe while there they can squeeze in a few minutes to sell some tshirts and view some blurry photos of Caylee look alikes that were taken by people who couldn't be bother to get pics of the people she was with, a car she was in, or a license plate.

"Dear KC, we had so much fun in cali and larry king looks much better in person. We saw all the sites and have pictures to show you when you get home after you are proved innocent. What fun we will have looking through these pictures while we tell you all about what we did. We didn't see Caylee any where we shopped, ate, or stayed but we did see some blurry video of her and she is looking well and well cared for. Don't worry we are being careful about what we say because we know that the kidnappers might harm us but we know that they love Caylee and wanted her and she is being treated like a princess. I am sure that she will be returned by the time she turns 18. Then we can really enjoy teaching her how to do shots. Sleep well and don't worry about anything because I am telling everyone how innocent you are every day. Love Mom PS: write back through Baez. I am sure he will let you dictate a letter to us while he has his laptop at the hilton (we hate to call it jail)"

Speaking of JB & Caylee sightings, check out this:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

It's about all those tips that JB demanded; aparently he hasn't picked them up yet.

My favorite line in the article is this one:
Quote:
He’s received repeated reminders that the tips, which took 50 hours and $980 to compile, were ready for him to pick up.

So why would they want store videos if they haven't even picked up the tips that LE has for them?

Well this gets even more interesting. Kathy Bellich(spelling?) was on Nancy Grace this evening saying that she had checked today and couldn't find anything filed by Baez for this subpoena for the videos!

Between this and the tips that Baez abandoned at the OCSO, it's just too funny.

If I were Caylee's grandparents, I'd be doing all I could to find her? I'm glad to see them doing it. LE isn't looking for her. Her family should be. This website has been very critical of them for saying they would look everyone, knock on every door, and then not seemingly doing anything, so now what? It seems to me that many people just love to condemn them not matter what, however, I have taken a minute or two and put myself in their shoes, so I see this action they are taking as a good thing. God bless them for standing firm no matter what anyone else says. jmho.
As far as the cds go that LE compiled for them; the gp think that LE doesn't care about Caylee and are only interested in a conviction. They are charging nearly a thousand bucks for the cds, and it may be they think any good leads weren't put on them, so why bother. However, the ones that LE aren't interested in are the very ones that the gp are interested in since they see LE as the enemy who care not one iota for Caylee, or her safe return. I expect this is their reasoning on the matter, and again, if I were them, I would feel the same way.

about the "new lead" on NG last night--this "new lead" is from JULY---think its really cold now.....there is NO NEW LEAD---this is just cover-up for fun vaca in California --- or to use LK to further their endeavor ...

As for the CD's IIRC the judge did tell JB that if he could go reveiw the tapes @ LE for FREE...JB thoguht that that would be good since he had lots of people to review them....yet doesn't show....he can do it, he just doesn't want to take the time...

As for the A's--can't defend them whatsoever---I have tried and tried to garner an ounce of compassion for what this has done...they haven't helped at all--they have hindered any & all investigations. I would never ever want to be in their position but withholding vital information, not giving everything that LE needs or could perhaps WANT not to mention the media circus that they had a big part of creating and the ring master being ca or kc...the day to talk should have been day one but given that it didn't happen---day 31-32 the should have been singing....I'm tired of them blaming everyone and anyone...I do commend those that could listen to all the tapes (God knows I tried--:innocent: but .......) what I did hear was to much.

I don't recall hearing in the past of any missing person where the family puts themselves above the law so much that they all do their investigations--don't release what they know to LE -- and give hints (lies) to help :confused: find the missing person--none of this makes sense.....the blame game of that family (the "ABC" anyone but kc coined from someone here) is just outrageous....I know we don't know everything but.....sadly we have seen one to many parents of missing children---we have see their behavior with media--the A's not so much....

sorry for the ramble--

jmo

If I were Caylee's grandparents, I'd be doing all I could to find her? I'm glad to see them doing it. LE isn't looking for her. Her family should be. This website has been very critical of them for saying they would look everyone, knock on every door, and then not seemingly doing anything, so now what? It seems to me that many people just love to condemn them not matter what, however, I have taken a minute or two and put myself in their shoes, so I see this action they are taking as a good thing. God bless them for standing firm no matter what anyone else says. jmho.
As far as the cds go that LE compiled for them; the gp think that LE doesn't care about Caylee and are only interested in a conviction. They are charging nearly a thousand bucks for the cds, and it may be they think any good leads weren't put on them, so why bother. However, the ones that LE aren't interested in are the very ones that the gp are interested in since they see LE as the enemy who care not one iota for Caylee, or her safe return. I expect this is their reasoning on the matter, and again, if I were them, I would feel the same way.

Yosande, you're to be commended for continuing to see the shimmer of good in a cesspool. However, on one point, I should like to say something. It took manpower to produce the information on the CDs that still sit awaiting pick up by the defense. Although the State is required to provide them the information, they should not have to do the work of the defense for free. That is why there is a cost attached to the work product. Nothing nefarious on the part of the State. As to the content of the CDs, I would ask that if they have not picked them up and reviewed them, how is it the Anthony's or the defense can assert that what is contained in them is NOT the information they are seeking? There isn't just a 'here you go" process. The information is available for Casey's lawyer to pick up. Casey's attorney has not paid the fees to do so. The judge had to tell him that the State is not required to do his work for him. IN COURT, no less. This is not anyone's game. This is a process. It is just sad that the Anthony family seems to have attached their hopes to the wagon of someone who plays the game just like they do.

I am impressed, however, that you continue to seek the good in others.

Well this gets even more interesting. Kathy Bellich(spelling?) was on Nancy Grace this evening saying that she had checked today and couldn't find anything filed by Baez for this subpoena for the videos!

Between this and the tips that Baez abandoned at the OCSO, it's just too funny.

Ad that to the Cindy computer hacking that she won't report to authorities - we could make a list and be in awe of all the baloney they are trying to throw at the walls and get it to stick

about the "new lead" on NG last night--this "new lead" is from JULY---think its really cold now.....there is NO NEW LEAD---this is just cover-up for fun vaca in California --- or to use LK to further their endeavor ...

As for the CD's IIRC the judge did tell JB that if he could go reveiw the tapes @ LE for FREE...JB thoguht that that would be good since he had lots of people to review them....yet doesn't show....he can do it, he just doesn't want to take the time...

As for the A's--can't defend them whatsoever---I have tried and tried to garner an ounce of compassion for what this has done...they haven't helped at all--they have hindered any & all investigations. I would never ever want to be in their position but withholding vital information, not giving everything that LE needs or could perhaps WANT not to mention the media circus that they had a big part of creating and the ring master being ca or kc...the day to talk should have been day one but given that it didn't happen---day 31-32 the should have been singing....I'm tired of them blaming everyone and anyone...I do commend those that could listen to all the tapes (God knows I tried--:innocent: but .......) what I did hear was to much.

I don't recall hearing in the past of any missing person where the family puts themselves above the law so much that they all do their investigations--don't release what they know to LE -- and give hints (lies) to help :confused: find the missing person--none of this makes sense.....the blame game of that family (the "ABC" anyone but kc coined from someone here) is just outrageous....I know we don't know everything but.....sadly we have seen one to many parents of missing children---we have see their behavior with media--the A's not so much....

sorry for the ramble--

jmo

Jose said he had 40 people on standby waiting to go over the sightings, IIRC, so if he's got the manpower to do it, what's the holdup?

Jose said he had 40 people on standby waiting to go over the sightings, IIRC, so if he's got the manpower to do it, what's the holdup?

exactly--(opps....ABSOLUTELY:doh:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet
Back