Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way MR has behaved since Dylan went missing should be a clue to the kind of man he is IMO

Compare his behavior to Cory and Elaine and they are worlds apart. :cow:

Not at all. Mediation is just so he can continue to harass Elaine.

So what do you think will happen after Elaine suffers this harassment on Wednesday? Or is there a way to prevent it from happening in the first place?

So what do you think will happen after Elaine suffers this harassment on Wednesday? Or is there a way to prevent it from happening in the first place?

Nothing will happen. Mark will just get some cruel feelings of joy from it.

I am amazed that they are planning to do this as if Elaine believes MR is behind this then how will it work - ?

all i can think is Elaine is at her wits end and she is willing to try anything at this stage in the vain hope it works :cow:

Elaine thinks there were three iPods there. Speculation is that they are older models, handed down from CR, his GF, and Elaine herself. Why then were two taken under the search warrant? iPod nanos or shuffles do not have texting or other abilities, asfaik.

And all those iPods yet not a single charger anywhere?

Not at all. Mediation is just so he can continue to harass Elaine.

If the mediator is a professional, and it's done in the way it's supposed to be, there won't be any bashing from either side. That's what a mediator does, they intervene when it gets personal, and try to guide and direct the conversation so that neither party feels threatened or harassed.
I sincerely hope that it will help, but I'm afraid it won't. It should have been done at the very beginning, doing it now is too little, too late, IMO.

Why isn't it 'very damaging' to ER and everyone else when they dig and dig and create and/or post on webpages devoted to slandering him on a daily basis? I've yet to see a 'Calling Elaine Redwine' page with daily veiled threats and perpetual insults.

JMO.

As I see it this man can clear himself of any guilt!

Thing is he wont!, or cant!

Sierra Lamars dad was a convicted SO and was the primary focus he took a poly and LE came out and cleared the guy!

We all moved on!

In my personal opinion I believe MR has a Lawyer!
This lawyer is trying it get ppl to see him in a diff light.
I think he was told he has to communicate with Elaine and he has to get out and start searching for his son or ppl will continue their dislike of him!
He makes himself look guilty and every time he opens his mouth he makes it worse.

If he is not involved in this why is a polygraph out of the question?
Heck take one and let LE clear you and you wont be the bad guy anymore!

Why would Dylan have so many iPods at his dads home and if he kept leaving then behind I can't see the next person inline leading him one . I don't think its important but it is strange IMO that he would have his brothers girlfriend iPod at his dads home .

In my personal opinion I believe MR has a Lawyer!
This lawyer is trying it get ppl to see him in a diff light.
I think he was told he has to communicate with Elaine and he has to get out and start searching for his son or ppl will continue their dislike of him!
He makes himself look guilty and every time he opens his mouth he makes it worse.

If he is not involved in this why is a polygraph out of the question?
Heck take one and let LE clear you and you wont be the bad guy anymore!

I don't think he has a lawyer. I think his comments about the Amber Alert were uninformed. His concern over abduction vs kidnapping would have been cleared up already. All this is MOO.

It is really hard to take Mark seriously when I consider the fact that he was supposedly sleeping when Dylan needed him most (if he was abducted) . MR ignored the warning signs because he wanted to sleep .

MOO

I didn't think he made himself look guilty at all. In fact in my opinion 90% of what he said made sense. He was lucid and spoke pretty well, compared to some other times we've heard him speak. Part of that was Tricia keeping him on topic - good job. The other 10% I agree he made comments that were unnecessary in ths context, about ER and CR. I didn't care for the way he handled the Brandon story, the calling out of CR as a possible drug user, the comment about ER searching for the cameras, and I think he out and out lied about his Facebook use.

But, his argument that they should be sharing search information makes sense. His thought that maybe he knows something ER doesn't or she knows something he doesn't, makes sense. He's said multiple times now that LE told him to sit at home those first few days so until LE puts out a press release that says different, I think I will choose to believe this. I thought it was interesting that he argued with LE insisting that Dylan was texting later than the phone showed. I thought he painted a pretty believable picture of Dylan roaming around outside - I just wish his internal alarm had gone off when he returned home from his errands, not when he woke up later. I thought he included details about his conversation with the Marshal's office that made that story more credible, but I also appreciated ER's comment that she made SURE the right people were informed.

Is it possible that what apparently was well-known to people reading Facebook was never shared with MR? I find it odd that he would take the mail lady's story to Dr Phil KNOWING it had been disproven, but find it easy to believe that he wasn't told nor was the mail lady told since LE is keeping things close.

Edit to add: I'm not ready to believe him about his search efforts based on what he's said so far. While I appreciate that he may not want to search for the cameras or whatever, he could have provided more details that would have made that set of responses more credible.

I was thinking last night in bed about how from the start MR has behaved in what to me is a strange manner for the parent of a missing child, while Elaine has behaved in what to me is a very normal way. She has been emotional, accusatory and even kind of hysterical but that all makes sense to me, whereas even early on, his speeches always included as much if not more about his bitterness toward Elaine as anything about Dylan. IMO the very fact of his child being missing never seemed to override his need to "get at" Elaine. This is very hard to understand, innocent or otherwise, IMO.

The only hopeful thing I can say, which I do not really believe, is that maybe his attitude is due to the fact that he really does know where Dylan is and that he is alive. Otherwise, his behavior makes zero sense to me. But, as I said a million times, I cannot imagine anyone willing to go to prison on behalf of Mark Redwine, by helping him hide Dylan. That is the main reason I do not believe this is the case.

I didn't think he made himself look guilty at all. In fact in my opinion 90% of what he said made sense. He was lucid and spoke pretty well, compared to some other times we've heard him speak. Part of that was Tricia keeping him on topic - good job. The other 10% I agree he made comments that were unnecessary in ths context, about ER and CR. I didn't care for the way he handled the Brandon story, the calling out of CR as a possible drug user, the comment about ER searching for the cameras, and I think he out and out lied about his Facebook use.

But, his argument that they should be sharing search information makes sense. His thought that maybe he knows something ER doesn't or she knows something he doesn't, makes sense. He's said multiple times now that LE told him to sit at home those first few days so until LE puts out a press release that says different, I think I will choose to believe this. I thought it was interesting that he argued with LE insisting that Dylan was texting later than the phone showed. I thought he painted a pretty believable picture of Dylan roaming around outside - I just wish his internal alarm had gone off when he returned home from his errands, not when he woke up later. I thought he included details about his conversation with the Marshal's office that made that story more credible, but I also appreciated ER's comment that she made SURE the right people were informed.

Is it possible that what apparently was well-known to people reading Facebook was never shared with MR? I find it odd that he would take the mail lady's story to Dr Phil KNOWING it had been disproven, but find it easy to believe that he wasn't told nor was the mail lady told since LE is keeping things close.

Edit to add: I'm not ready to believe him about his search efforts based on what he's said so far. While I appreciate that he may not want to search for the cameras or whatever, he could have provided more details that would have made that set of responses more credible.

I certainly did not like his comments in regards to my son.
I agree with some of what you say and disagree with other parts, especially the BBM. I do not think that he made sense 90% of the time. Word salad kept coming to mind, it seemed as if he started to answer a question but drifted off to parts unknown. He never took any responsibility for anything in the conversation, EH, CR, BR, Wendy, LE, DP, you name it, they were to blame for anything and everything that has gone wrong.

His search efforts was weak at best, I don't believe that he has been out searching on his own, in his truck sometimes and on foot. If that were true, why? He clearly said that he does not believe Dylan is in LaPlata, so why look by foot or car if he doesn't think that he's there?

Why on earth would you search for something in a place you don't believe it is at?

The searching by himself story to me is just that a story :cow:. I love how nobody can calibrate that because he is by himself and why would you search by yourself when a group of people would get a lot more ground covered ??

I don't think he has a lawyer. I think his comments about the Amber Alert were uninformed. His concern over abduction vs kidnapping would have been cleared up already. All this is MOO.

Your probably correctomondo! lol
but I think someone is guiding him. Telling him what to do!

Who knows I wish they would just find this young man!

The searching by himself story to me is just that a story :cow:. I love how nobody can calibrate that because he is by himself and why would you search by yourself as a group of people would get a lot more ground covered ??

Kind of like being "A Legend In Your Own Mind"!

Pretty interesting that MR said he didn't have fb and never did. I wonder if he is aware that it's pretty easy to see who has liked a particular page. I hope LE is aware of this tool as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hashtagzeina