Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea and i am a girl so i know boys can wear the same outfit for days and are quite disgusting when they are teenage boys.

I'm completely guessing but based on how my husband packs, and how both of us pack if we're extremely limited on space, I'm guessing he brought enough socks and undies for a clean pair every day, 1-2 pants, 1-2 shirts, something warm (unless he had warm stuff at MR's already), and possibly one "nice" outfit in case he needed it. For shoes and hat, probably just what he was wearing when he got there. It's not all that hard to wash/rinse something in a sink and hang it to dry if it gets too dirty, or as was mentioned MR has a washer/dryer so he could do laundry if he got really desperate.

I still question how anyone would know every item that he packed. Even if EH packed the bag she'd know what was in there when he left, but after he went missing I don't see how anyone could confirm for sure what was in there. She might've seen the iPods found at MR's house and been able to identify them, but she couldn't have seen the contents of his backpack after he disappeared. IMO.

Tricia said several times in the interview that MR was the "last to see him alive". Did anyone notice that MR did not object to that until very late in the interview? (If my memory is correct, I only listened once.) If so do you think there is any significance?

Yes, I do believe it's true - that the phone company has the local incoming and outgoing calls, that LE would have access to it, but that a regular customer would not necessarily have access to it.

I've always had long distance calls show on my landline bills over the years, but never the local calls, regardless of who I was getting my service from.

Not to get into a whole debate on this, but i do think it depends on the landline provider. My old one didn't have this, but the one I've had for about 7 or 8 years now does show all incoming and outgoing calls, local or not. It's how I narrowed down which #s to put on the block list after I kept getting calls from fake/questionable "charities" asking for money. They were local phone #s. I used to only see them monthly on the bills, but for the last few years it's been available on their website as well within a few hours of the call(s).

I'm completely guessing but based on how my husband packs, and how both of us pack if we're extremely limited on space, I'm guessing he brought enough socks and undies for a clean pair every day, 1-2 pants, 1-2 shirts, something warm (unless he had warm stuff at MR's already), and possibly one "nice" outfit in case he needed it. For shoes and hat, probably just what he was wearing when he got there. It's not all that hard to wash/rinse something in a sink and hang it to dry if it gets too dirty, or as was mentioned MR has a washer/dryer so he could do laundry if he got really desperate.

I still question how anyone would know every item that he packed. Even if EH packed the bag she'd know what was in there when he left, but after he went missing I don't see how anyone could confirm for sure what was in there. She might've seen the iPods found at MR's house and been able to identify them, but she couldn't have seen the contents of his backpack after he disappeared. IMO.
Based on how my son packs, he would have had 3 pair of socks, 3 pair of undies, 2 pair of shorts, 3 shirts, no pants because he hates them, and a jacket. He might have brought PJs or not. He'd have washed it all in one load when he needed clothes. Just letting you know.

Why not? Per Dylan's friends, he loved his dad and they were buddies. He looks happy in the pics of their vacation. Why would I think he'd be sad and/or mad? He may have wanted his mom to think he wasn't too happy about it so as not to hurt her feelings.

I was thinking about this again recently. I wonder if the face was because of his headache/"buzzing" head from the flight? It's possible it had nothing to do with the visit, IMO.

Thank you, I had forgotten about the minor brushes with the law that were mentioned. Listening to that report again, it still makes me sad that Dylan had to protect EH from MR's violence and luckily CR stepped in to protect her as well.

What in the world are you talking about? That article documents violence against Mark Redwine.

The searching by himself story to me is just that a story :cow:. I love how nobody can calibrate that because he is by himself and why would you search by yourself when a group of people would get a lot more ground covered ??
above BBM..especially when one repeatedly states their firm belief that the missing person(his son, Dylan) is NOT in the area.

Just jumping off your post because it brought the idea to mind---

It is really astonishing that MR spent so long on the radio show with Tricia last night. I am certain that he has been interrogated/interviewed extensively by law enforcement. If he has major changes in his story, LE will know it. The way I see it, MR is either being straight forward and honest or he is a male version of Jodi Arias. Since he has behaved nothing like Jodi in any other respect, I lean towards him being confident in his what he has to say. Another thing I find astonishing is that he does not have an criminal defense attorney on retainer. I'm not sure that having one (a defense attorney) is a sign of guilt, but to our best knowledge, he doesn't have one and MR is speaking for himself. The questions that we have are because of the lack of information we have. LE has already (I hope) asked them. Significant variations will not go unnoticed. MR does not appear to be attention-seeking. Even Marc Klaas noted his media reluctance as mentioned upthread somewhere.

Before someone brings it to my attention--I know I need to start eating my hat and everyone else's too. Let me get a couple of gallons of hot sauce and I'll get started. :blushing:

BBM I was thinking the same thing on all 3 BBMs.

We know from the press after the FBI search & questioning he did consult one. I can understand asking for advice on "what the hell is happening". I don't believe he has representation as they wouldn't let him do any. We know MR rarely does interviews, but he does occasionally. We know by the thread #s we are lacking info. How many threads could have been saved if it was deemed official by some, there was Wifi :floorlaugh:? Mark should have come out a long time ago with this info. since he was reading here, but never-the-less I am so glad he did the interview last night. Many times some things in cases are common sense; given where Mark lived with spotty reception he would have wifi. Why didn't he? One of the biggest stumbling blocks in this whole case is why didn't Dylan call or text anyone. We still have the same question, except it is amplified.

On the 3nd BBM, there will always be questions on what happened that evening because he was the last...and ER needs to hear what happened/the details from him. If Mark wants to be upfront, IMO he needs to talk specifically about the time once Dylan reached his house. Unfortunately & I feel for anyone in this type of situation that maybe innocent, how do you prove something that cannot be established by other methods; you are in a rock & a hard place.

Of course, he does not owe us anything. On the other hand IF he wants to be a open like he was last night, he certainly cleared up a big issue with the wifi & the iPod Touch that will go far in clarifying to some here & also other FB groups; so opening up no doubt went a long way. Tricia is very fair IMO & will go to bat for anyone to correct misconceptions because that doesn't help anyone.

ETA - My hat is long gone & I ate others after the Dr. Phil show, so you may starve.

Based on how my son packs, he would have had 3 pair of socks, 3 pair of undies, 2 pair of shorts, 3 shirts, no pants because he hates them, and a jacket. He might have brought PJs or not. He'd have washed it all in one load when he needed clothes. Just letting you know.

So you have an idea how your son would pack, I know how I'd likely pack and how my husband likely would, etc. I'm guessing EH would have a pretty good idea of how her son would pack. How likely is it that you (or I, or EH) could definitely say every single item was missing along with the person, though? I know I couldn't be sure.

Actually I need to go back and look again, because I can't remember if EH said everything was gone or if it's coming only from MR. If it's only MR I guess I'm wondering does he know what's missing, or is he just assuming everything Dylan had must be missing along with Dylan because he hasn't found anything out of the ordinary at his home that would've come from the backpack? If he knows exactly what's missing I'd find that kind of strange because why would he have an "inventory" like that?

It probably doesn't matter really, but I'm just trying to rethink everything about this case and see if anything sparks new thoughts or a different perspective.

The name was redacted on the actual documents. Also, EH reported no injury. The only person injured was MR.

She reported no injury because her son stepped in and protected her. MR was either 'injured' or he was 'sleeping it off.' JMO

I suppose it's just by pure luck that the child who's name is redacted wasn't actually hit then. Although IMO, it's not good for a parent to take a swing at his child. MOO

She reported no injury because her son stepped in and protected her. MR was either 'injured' or he was 'sleeping it off.' JMO

I agree to disagree with you on that. I wasn't there. MR sought a protection order. No one else did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx