Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has answered every question posed to him that I have heard and that you have heard.

You state that there are many questions he has not answered, yet when you hear him in a carte blanche interview, he answers ALL questions. Interesting. That he deviates slightly sometimes is perfectly reasonable. As a matter of fact, it would be more suspicious if his story was verbatim every time.

But he does not actually answer everything. He dances around the exterior and he gives lots of word salad type answers.

You've heard that he's fought efforts, yet you have no proof other than what you've heard. He's given comprehensive interviews to police, to Dr. Springer, to professional reporters, and now to Tricia. I would also have refused a polygraph for Dr. Springer considering my nerves would have been shot after being accosted for hours.

He had no reason to deny the polygraph. He was given an entire night to calm down and rest up, and he got drunk instead. What does that tell you?

If he was innocent then he would not be so afraid of taking that poly, imo.

I'm the one spinning, yet you and others are taking everything he says and does and making it fit your preconceived narrative. Right. Let's be intellectually honest here.

I have no preconceived narrative. I do not try and fit his words into a preconceived notion. His words are like bright red flags and they hit all kinds of alarm bells, all by themselves.

He was the last known person to see Dylan alive. Can you think of any other cases where a child went missing where one of his parents was the last known person to see their child alive yet had nothing to do with it? Especially considering there are zero known facts or evidence to lead you - or police evidently - to suspect him or at the very least call him a person of interest.

I don't know why you keep saying that LE does not suspect him. I think they do suspect him and they hint at it.

In that case, perhaps you should reconsider your support, considering none of those things seem to matter to MR either. He isn't the one slandering his ex - or condoning it - every chance he gets on social media and elsewhere. That he might lash out a little when he gets the chance to do it face to face is perfectly acceptable, IMO, considering what they say and do on a virtual daily basis.

He slanders Elaine every single chance he gets.

I think that Mark's saying that because of the negative publicity that he's received, it's better for him to search without the cameras following his every move and people commenting on it.

That's a different interpretation.

Well then why bring Elaine into it. Why bash her? Why say she only searches when cameras are there?
Pretty brutal thing to say about a grieving mom.

Anyone notice when he talked about the movie they watched, although he didn't specify the name of the movie (this time) he once again was distancing himself about the level he watched it? This time he made a point the movie was seized and it had Dylan's fingerprints all over it & the DVD was hooked up by Dylan.

Tomorrow when I re-listen to the show I want to compare the distractions through the movie to MB's interview. It raises my hinky-meter that he goes on and on about chores, etc. while the movie was on, making me wonder if it was actually watched.

Even if MR is innocent...I think it is fair to say he is mean-spirited, sarcastic, vengeful and childish in many of his remarks, all JMO of course.

Well then why bring Elaine into it. Why bash her? Why say she only searches when cameras are there?
Pretty brutal thing to say about a grieving mom.

What are you talking about? He didn't bash Elaine.

I don't know why you keep saying that LE does not suspect him. I think they do suspect him and they hint at it.

I'm going to defer to the 1453 times they have publicly stated that Mark Redwine is not a suspect or person of interest in this case. I don't know what else to say beyond that. That you read something more into that somehow despite their clear denial is fairly strong evidence of the preconception I mentioned earlier.

Good job Tricia! I was really happy when Mark tried to scramble out of a question that you let him ramble a bit then went right back to the question at hand. I think he answered a lot of questions that people wanted asked of him, so thank you.

I felt so bad for Elaine. I think she is running out of steam. She's been through so much with Dylan, her Mom and now her friend.

I felt Elaine seemed a lot more tired this time too. The first time she was on the show, she still had a lot of fight in her when it came to finding Dylan. This time she sounded exasperated, for lack of a stronger word. I wanted to just make it stop. :tears:

I felt Elaine seemed a lot more tired this time too. The first time she was on the show, she still had a lot of fight in her when it came to finding Dylan. This time she sounded exasperated, for lack of a stronger word. I wanted to just make it stop. :tears:

Your right. She didn't seem to have much energy.

Anyone notice when he talked about the movie they watched, although he didn't specify the name of the movie (this time) he once again was distancing himself about the level he watched it? This time he made a point the movie was seized and it had Dylan's fingerprints all over it & the DVD was hooked up by Dylan.

Tomorrow when I re-listen to the show I want to compare the distractions through the movie to MB's interview. It raises my hinky-meter that he goes on and on about chores, etc. while the movie was on, making me wonder if it was actually watched.

Also, when you relisten, compare his 'tone' and expression to that of Elaine. You heard how grief stricken she was. He tells his story in an upbeat, positive way. Like he is winning and proud of his little narrative. It is just 'off' to me the way his attitude is, as he is talking about his missing child who is most likely dead. No hint of that in his voice at all.

It was all one-upmanship in competition with Elaine, imo.

What are you talking about? He didn't bash Elaine.

The DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY EX WIFE AND I is that I don't search for my son for the recognition that comes or in front of the cameras?

That is NOT bashing Elaine?

I'm going to defer to the 1453 times they have publicly stated that Mark Redwine is not a suspect or person of interest in this case. I don't know what else to say beyond that. That you read something more into that somehow despite their clear denial is fairly strong evidence of the preconception I mentioned earlier.

They ALWAYS say that, even when they have someone clearly in their sights.

You can tell some things by their March press release. They publicly called out Mark's reported sighting of Dylan and denied it. And they also publicly denied Marks accusations that their polygraph examiner was inexperienced. And they publicly confirmed that Elaine and her family were far away when Dylan went missing.

So it sounds to me like they were putting the heat on Mark, rather publicly.

Also, when you relisten, compare his 'tone' and expression to that of Elaine. You heard how grief stricken she was. He tells his story in an upbeat, positive way. Like he is winning and proud of his little narrative. It is just 'off' to me the way his attitude is, as he is talking about his missing child who is most likely dead. No hint of that in his voice at all.

It was all one-upmanship in competition with Elaine, imo.

It looks like you feel that with Tricia having both of Dylan's parents on her show on the same night it was some kind of competition with a winner and a loser.

I don't see it that way.

It looks like you feel that with Tricia having both of Dylan's parents on her show on the same night it was some kind of competition with a winner and a loser.

I don't see it that way.

It was not ME that saw it as a competition. I think MARK saw it as one. Every thing he discussed he did in terms of him compared to Elaine. He would say things like ' the difference between my ex wife and me is...'

The DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY EX WIFE AND I is that I don't search for my son for the recognition that comes or in front of the cameras?

That is NOT bashing Elaine?

No. He's talking about how he wants people to perceive himself. He doesn't want the spotlight on himself. He's not talking about Elaine.

IMO Mark has been playing games with Elaine from the start, very inappropriate in the circumstances, from making remarks about knowing where she lives, to saying Dylan was closer to him than to her, that he knew Dylan better, nonsense, IMO, like that, every time he gets the chance, down to accusing her on the Dr. Phil show of having taken Dylan when he did not even seem to believe it himself, just to say it. And then going on about Dylan not bringing a coat. Just inane, nonsensical things that have nothing to do with the situation and do nothing to change the fact that he was 100% responsible for Dylan's well-being at the time he vanished. Every other thing that comes out of his mouth is a deflection from that one fact.
JMO

No. He's talking about how he wants people to perceive himself. He doesn't want the spotlight on himself. He's not talking about Elaine.

If he was not talking about Elaine then he would not mention HER in that sentence. He WAS IN FACT TALKING ABOUT ELAINE.

IMO Mark has been playing games with Elaine from the start, very inappropriate in the circumstances, from making remarks about knowing where she lives, to saying Dylan was closer to him than to her, that he knew Dylan better, nonsense, IMO, like that, every time he gets the chance, down to accusing her on the Dr. Phil show of having taken Dylan when he did not even seem to believe it himself, just to say it. And then going on about Dylan not bringing a coat. Just inane, nonsensical things that have nothing to do with the situation and do nothing to change the fact that he was 100% responsible for Dylan's well-being at the time he vanished. Every other thing that comes out of his mouth is a deflection from that one fact.
JMO

And he is doing the same thing now, by playing up this 'mediation.' It is just a sick game he is playing and Elaine knows it. That is why she was so distraught tonight, imo. He was doing his thing in his usual cruel way.

The fact that all of Dylan's things were removed is just bizarre.

Potentially dumb question, but how did MR know everything that was in the backpack? Or is it just that nothing of Dylan's was at the house so he assumed it was all removed?

(sorry if this has been answered already, I'm catching up)

It was not ME that saw it as a competition. I think MARK saw it as one. Every thing he discussed he did in terms of him compared to Elaine. He would say things like ' the difference between my ex wife and me is...'

I disagree. I think that Tricia kept Mark focused on where she was going with her questions and she sure as hell didn't let him bash Elaine on her show.

That's the way I saw it anyway.

Potentially dumb question, but how did MR know everything that was in the backpack? Or is it just that nothing of Dylan's was at the house so he assumed it was all removed?

(sorry if this has been answered already, I'm catching up)

We don't know. I assume that nothing of his was found in the house, other than items that had been left another time. It is very strange to me. Even if Dylan had decided to leave on his own for some reason, kids seem to always leave something behind by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic