Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dylan's phone was on for a few days after he vanished then it must be frustrating that they could never track the pings.

Last week he said he didnt have a Facebook. So how is he in touch with FDF EVERY DAY? Does he call the admin or email her?

How he keeps in contact I wouldn't know, just that he said he was in contact with them. Could be email or phone, who really knows. I just took it for what it was, Tricia asking him if thought about setting up a website for people with the resources to help him in his efforts to search for Dylan and he named that page. That is all. I didn't see him as trying to call it an official page at all, just a place where all those helping resources could be directed to.

My impression is this, where the search efforts are concerned, he and ER are divided and won't or can't be working together. It's obvious that MR needs a lot of help getting it together and I thought it was nice of Tricia to offer to help him by getting people with resources to contact him.

Wasn't the last show 06/02/2013 and MR said that he had sent an email to Klaas just the day before. I can't imagine that this wonderful foundation would delay a reply to the father of a missing child for so long.

Just a thought but I wonder if Mark Klass said "the first thing you need to do is take another polygraph" and that was the end of that.

Just a thought but I wonder if Mark Klass said "the first thing you need to do is take another polygraph" and that was the end of that.

Could be, wasn't that what the PI said in that msm from Gazette?

Yeah but I thought he was just talking about the day he went missing?

I thought Mark said a "few" days or something. I can't go back to listen right now (am listening to closing arguments in the Seacat case).

Anyway, I found it odd that it would play the music then voicemail...that tells me the phone was still functional.

Perhaps LE has the pinging information!

His phone was on for a few days?

MR has said when he rung it would play some type of music . So it was not going straight to voice mail IMO

Yeah but I thought he was just talking about the day he went missing?

I noticed Mark said Dylan's phone did not go directly to voicemail...it played music and then to voicemail...went on for a couple of days???

I wonder if Elaine, Cory or LE can verify this.

Yes. My son's phone does exactly this. If it plays music on the caller's end, it is ringing (vibrating) wherever the phone is. If it does not play music, it immediately goes to voicemail, which happens if it is turned off or if the battery is dead. If someone leaves a voicemail and the phone is turned on, the phone beeps until the battery dies or someone checks the phone.

I think it would be good to go back and listen to last nights interview, because this could be an important discrepancy in stories told. If it was working after Dylan's disappearance this could be important! (Sorry, but I have to leave for my real job.)

Not really that difficult to believe. Jodi Arias did 48 Hrs and Inside Edition, twice. Scott Peterson did the same thing. I am sure there are others as well.

Great point Katy!

Jodi Arias and Scott Peterson are excellent examples of guilty perps giving media interviews in attempts to conjure up smoke screens.

As far as I'm concerned, MR's willingness to go on Dr. Phil, or his willingness to give multiple radio show interviews isn't evidence of anything more than his ability to ramble incessantly about nothing, all while dodging providing answers to questions.

I listened to the radio show Sunday evening, and I found myself shaking my head in disbelief throughout most of the program. Here's a father of a missing 13/14 year old son, who (for whatever reason) can't seem to provide concise answers to even the most basic questions.

I've been struggling to give MR the benefit of the doubt, but he certainly doesn't make it easy.

I must say that Tricia has the patience of Job. I was fighting the urge to pull my hair out as I listened to MR's run-on non-answers to practically every question. I totally understand where ER is coming from now. Her son is missing, and she wants information and answers from the last person who saw Dylan, but MR seems to want to play word games. It amazes me that, despite his verbosity, he avoids providing any real information or answers, or any genuine plan regarding what HE, AS DYLAN'S FATHER, intends to do to help in the search for HIS MISSING SON.

Bottom line for me at this point: I don't trust this guy and I don't believe anything he says.

I'm flabbergasted that he hasn't been handing out or posting fliers at all the truck stops he's been to these past 6+ months. WTH????

Okay.

1. If my phone (Verizon) is on and I receive a call, the music plays and if I don't answer it goes to voicemail

2. If my phone is turned off and I receive a call, it goes directly to voicemail.

FYI

(I don't know what happens if my battery is taken out or if the battery is dead.)

I thought Mark said a "few" days or something. I can't go back to listen right now (am listening to closing arguments in the Seacat case).

Anyway, I found it odd that it would play the music then voicemail...that tells me the phone was still functional.

Perhaps LE has the pinging information!

thanks! darn now I'll probably have to go back and listen to it again - this is very important info one would think.

Okay.

1. If my phone (Verizon) is on and I receive a call, the music plays and if I don't answer it goes to voicemail

2. If my phone is turned off and I receive a call, it goes directly to voicemail.

FYI

(I don't know what happens if my battery is taken out or if the battery is dead.)

That is VERY helpful, Scorekeeper!

So wow - does that mean his phone was working and turned on?
IMO - if it was working, that would mean that it's probably not at the bottom of the lake.

This is something I would definitely like to have a clear answer to.

Okay.

FYI

Score - does this mean the caller hears the music on their end before it goes to voicemail? I'm not understanding the whole Verizon music thang.

If Dylan's phone was on for a day or two then I wonder what that means ?

1) He is dead and the phone was ditched with him (any kidnapped worth there salt would not keep the phone switched on if they was with Dylan and moving in transit as they could be tracked)

2) the phone was dumped somewhere and is not with Dylan and they did not bother to switch it off .

:cow:

ETA- I wonder why LE have not said anything about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck