Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC didn't CR mention on DP that the fishing poles were always in the garage and it was MR that was very insistent that it was in the living room.
Now this version has him searching for the pole that he insisted was kept in the living room.
Interesting that he took time to look for a fishing pole, not a backpack but a pole, yet took a nap when it was time to look for his son. MOO

Why would someone keep their sons fishing pole in the living room? That son was hardly ever even in that home. Why keep a pole in your livingroom when it is very rarely used?

MR has said when he rung it would play some type of music . So it was not going straight to voice mail IMO

It could be going straight to voicemail and the beginning of the message is music. I have friends who do this.

Salem

I thought he was looking for a sign of where Dylan may have gone. Fishing appears to be the first thing he thought about. If I thought my child was going swimming, I'd be looking for goggles and a swimsuit. If I thought my child went to play softball, I'd look for the bat, glove and balls.

BBM - Great point, so if your child wanted to see his friends and had made plans to see his friends, would you look for a fishing pole or contact his friends?

It could be going straight to voicemail and the beginning of the message is music. I have friends who do this.

Salem

So that situation you describe would be different from the Verizon Ring Tones, that others are describing. I wonder which one D used on his cell.

BBM - perhaps that is why he failed miserably on the original poly, how does one fail miserably a 5 question poly, three questions being name, address & DOB?

2nd BBM - perhaps it's all moving too fast for him, IDK.

MOO

How do we know there were only 5 questions on the poly? Where is that information coming from, please?

Thanks,

Salem

Why would someone keep their sons fishing pole in the living room? That son was hardly ever even in that home. Why keep a pole in your livingroom when it is very rarely used?

If my memory from last night's show is correct, MR explained that it would have been left wherever Dylan had put it on his last visit.

:facepalm:
Thanks CH! My memory mistake! So he doesn't really say where he eventually found it?

He never found the pole. As far as I know, the pole is really and truly missing at this point - as in, no one has said they found it.

If my memory from last night's show is correct, MR explained that it would have been left wherever Dylan had put it on his last visit.

He never found the pole. As far as I know, the pole is really and truly missing at this point - as in, no one has said they found it.

How long ago was the last visit in which he had used it? wasn't it 6 months or so?

I thought it was very gracious of Tricia to offer her help and expertise. But I still am wondering about his close daily communication with that FB page. Why would he rely upon this other person? Are they experienced in this kind of situation?

I just don't understand why it matters who is helping him. We don't really question the people who are helping ER do we? I think just like ER can decide who she feels comfortable working with MR should be as well.

How do we know there were only 5 questions on the poly? Where is that information coming from, please?

Thanks,

Salem

MR said there were only 4 or 5 questions he was asked on the LE poly in the interview. The thought alone made me wonder if he was ever really given a poly in the first place, or if it was a preliminary poly?

Thanks,

Salem

MR says it on the radio show - polygraph discussion starts at 94:12, the "failed miserably" comment is at 95:38 and then he goes into the actual polygraph questions.

"There's only 4-5 questions that they're asking you on"

MR said there were only 4 or 5 questions he was asked on the LE poly in the interview. The thought alone made me wonder if he was ever really given a poly in the first place, or if it was a preliminary poly?

Sometimes they are really short like that. Especially if they are 'failing miserably.' The questions are often very broad, like ' do you have any information about your sons present whereabouts?' " were you involved in any way in his disappearance?' If he is being seen as deceitful in these responses then there is really not much else for them to say at that time...JMO

I thought in one interview (the uncut with MB) that Mark said Dylan went up to his (Mark's ) room to get the DVD player

I think in last night's interview he said Dylan ran up to his room (implied to me that Dylan has his own room upstairs)???

---

I'm still stuck on the phone; sorry.

Do we know if LE tried to "ping" Dylan's phone the first couple of days he was missing?

Could that be the reason the searches are staying in the area?

Salem

But then why did he mention a time frame for this ? . IMO he made it sound like the phone was ringing though and not simply going to voice mail . This was my interpretation of what he said but I can be completely wong .

So that situation you describe would be different from the Verizon Ring Tones, that others are describing. I wonder which one D used on his cell.

It would. I have Verizon and have had it for several years and I can't remember ever hearing any "Verizon" music.

My thought is that is something you can set up on your phone? Not sure. But I'm gonna do some playing with my phone and see if I can figure it out.

Also.... I do have friends that set up their voicemail, so that when the phone goes straight to voicemail, you hear their song of the week, before their recorded greeting.

Salem

I thought in one interview (the uncut with MB) that Mark said Dylan went up to his (Mark's ) room to get the DVD player

I think in last night's interview he said Dylan ran up to his room (implied to me that Dylan has his own room upstairs)???

---

I'm still stuck on the phone; sorry.

Do we know if LE tried to "ping" Dylan's phone the first couple of days he was missing?

Could that be the reason the searches are staying in the area?

I remember hearing that LE said it could not ping the phone because it was an old style flip that was not pingable. DO I rememeber that correctly?

Salem

But wouldn't that be like recording music in the background yourself before starting to speak on your voicemail? I got the impression that Mark was talking about the automated Verizon system where the lady says, "please enjoy the music while I find the party you're calling (not verbatim)", and then the system either goes to voicemail (if your party doesn't answer) or the person called picks up? In other words the automated lady and music is not part of the voicemail?

Also, IIRC, originally he said " I nOTICED the pole was missing. " So that indicates he accidentally saw it was not in the usual place, not that he went looking to see.

I will go try and find that quote, but it might take a while.

In this interview he explained how he came to notice the fishing pole was missing.

I don't know how to multi-quote so I also had one for AZG's response to mention. I got from this interview that he was under the impression MR thought Dylan was waiting for him to take him to the other friend's house(R's I assume) and that he thought that while he was waiting Dylan did something else, closer by, to occupy his time while he was waiting for MR to return. That he(MR) thought that since Dylan went fishing all the other times he had been there, that maybe he went off fishing, and then looked for the pole to see if it was gone. Basically, the idea was, maybe Dylan went off fishing, let me see if the pole is here, because if it's not, I will go look by the lake for him.

Okay.

1. If my phone (Verizon) is on and I receive a call, the music plays and if I don't answer it goes to voicemail

2. If my phone is turned off and I receive a call, it goes directly to voicemail.

FYI

(I don't know what happens if my battery is taken out or if the battery is dead.)
Just confirming, that is what my son's phone (Verizon) does, and his also goes to directly to voicemail when the battery is dead/out. Mine doesn't play music, just has the ringing sound on the caller's side like a regular phone(probably because I use a standard ringtone), but it also goes directly to voicemail if the phone is off or the battery is out/dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3