Sunday Night Prayer Poll

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The A's keep the Sun. Prayer Vigil in the driveway

• it is their driveway and they will keep having it there, no matter what.

Votes: 61 42.4%
  • they want the protesters to be there, and all h*ll to break loose!

Votes: 52 36.1%
  • they do not possess the intellect to ask the Church for a room/hall.

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • they did ask the Church and they said NO!

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters
Is there a link to Cindy saying that anyone who doesn't support Casey is not welcome at the Vigils? I've only seen that posted as a rumor. The neighbor lady in the blue shirt who was there during the fight with the protesters on Saturday night made it quite clear that she felt Casey was guilty, she even said she didn't like Casey, yet Cindy hugged her and didn't seem to hold it against her.

I don't have a link but I am sure someone does. It was stated in a thread from yesterday maybe about the protestors. Of course, it all depends on who you want to believe or whatever, but this person said that it was stated at the vigil.

Sorry but I must have missed the lady in the blue shirt. Who interviewed her?

You say potatoe, I say potato.

I don't have a link but I am sure someone does. It was stated in a thread from yesterday maybe about the protestors. Of course, it all depends on who you want to believe or whatever, but this person said that it was stated at the vigil.

Sorry but I must have missed the lady in the blue shirt. Who interviewed her?

You say potatoe, I say potato.

She wasn't interviewed. It's in the video from Saturday night. The blue woman was responding to the mother who was doing most of the screaming. Cindy was in the driveway, the women were in the street.

She wasn't interviewed. It's in the video from Saturday night. The blue woman was responding to the mother who was doing most of the screaming. Cindy was in the driveway, the women were in the street.

Here is where what I stated was first posted.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2683664&postcount=546

Webcam or actual video with sound? How do we know that she does not support or even like Casey? Did she actully say this?

Nevermind. Not important. Doesn't really matter. We will all believe what we want to believe and interpret the evidence the way we see it.

Here is where what I stated was first posted.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2683664&postcount=546

Webcam or actual video with sound? How do we know that she does not support or even like Casey? Did she actully say this?

Nevermind. Not important. Doesn't really matter. We will all believe what we want to believe and interpret the evidence the way we see it.

It's in the news video of the altercation from Saturday night. There is sound.

As for the rest of your post :waitasec:

Standing in the garage doesnt make me a car and praying in

the driveway doesnt make them christians

If they want to hold a prayer vigil, more power to them. Just hold it somewhere out of the public view, unless they're trying to provoke something, 'cause they know the protestors will be out in force. If they continue to hold them, why not in the backyard? IIRC, there's a fence, that would shelter them from the onlookers who weren't invited.

I just wonder if everyone in attendance has been informed the A's have refused a polygraph. That would make a huge difference to me---I probably wouldn't want to listen to whatever they personally have to say.

It shouldn't be going on. Doesn't a protest need to have a permit when conducted on private property? This is nothing but a protest really
This is an ORGANIZED gathering and should require a permit., A driveway is a very inappropriate place to hold a prayer vigil. Surely a church would donate space. They would probably get a better turnout if they held it in a public place. They probably wouldn't get the media coverage however. And the Anthonys never seem to do ANYTHING appropriately imo.

First I'd like to say that a poll should require a question mark...The 2nd thing that came to my attention is that all 4 options are incredibly biased...it's like do you think the anthonys: A) are defiant B) are violent/confrontational C) Are stupid D) Are rejected by the church What kind of a poll is this?

First I'd like to say that a poll should require a question mark...The 2nd thing that came to my attention is that all 4 options are incredibly biased...it's like do you think the anthonys: A) are defiant B) are violent/confrontational C) Are stupid D) Are rejected by the church What kind of a poll is this?

I agree, and that's why I didn't vote either.

I don't like making people who are holding a prayer vigil out to be sinister in the questions of the poll.

Is there a link to Cindy saying that anyone who doesn't support Casey is not welcome at the Vigils? I've only seen that posted as a rumor. The neighbor lady in the blue shirt who was there during the fight with the protesters on Saturday night made it quite clear that she felt Casey was guilty, she even said she didn't like Casey, yet Cindy hugged her and didn't seem to hold it against her.

I don't have a link.

I saw it tho', on local Orlando news.

Cindy was asking people to stay or leave, depending on their respective alliances....pro or anti Casey.

This case is a steaming pile. No need to perpetuate rumor, as there is enough crazy news without it.

Good luck trying to stop what someone does with their own property.

Actually, the HOA has added Cindy and George as parties to the injunction. Cannot say if they (HOA) are trying to control activity on Anthony property till paperwork is available.

Link's in daily updates--today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowskullsearch33
Back