Support for Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales

ONDON — Kate, the Princess of Wales, is feeling “better,” Prince William said Wednesday, as his wife continues her cancer treatment out of the public eye.

William, the heir to the British throne, was speaking to a veteran at a D-Day anniversary event in the English port city of Portsmouth. After telling William about his experiences 80 years ago, the veteran asked if Kate was getting better.

“She is better, thanks. She would’ve loved to be here today,” said William, 41, leaning down to respond to the wheelchair-bound veteran.

Kate, 42, has not been seen in public since she revealed in March that she was receiving cancer treatment. Kate said in a video that she was undergoing “a course of preventative chemotherapy” on the advice of her medical team...

"Kate Middleton apologises

for missing out on key rehearsal

for Trooping The Colour -

as she tells the Irish Guards

'I hope I am able to represent you all very soon'.

1717841414423.png

The Irish Guards have responded to the Princess's letter on Twitter, writing:

'The Irish Guards were deeply touched to receive a letter from our Colonel,
Her Royal Highness,
The Princess of Wales
this morning.

We continue to wish
Her Royal Highness
well in her recovery
and send her our very best wishes'."

Last edited:
Also the word practicing is American spelling, practising is how it’s spelt in the UK.
Rumours of Kate being spotted in Houston yesterday lead to some speculation Kate may be having treatment over there being well regarded cancer treatment centre. However according to a Palace source to the Houston cronical, this is not Kate.
25 December 2023 Kate has been last seen at an offical capacity.

Tbh, I am expecting her on the balcony. I won't be surprised if she's not but yeah, especially with the children probably going but we shall see.
I doubt she will be on the balcony as all attention would be on her not the King. It’s a day to celebrate King Charles and I would expect she would consider that not the appropriate day to make her first public appearance since Christmas. OMO.

God save the King. God bless Princess Kate and all her family.

Headline at top of drudge page says health update on princess in few hours, yet the link won’t open.

***Breaking News***

LONDON — Kate, the Princess of Wales, is set to make her public return this weekend.

Kate, 42, said in a new written message Friday that she was still undergoing treatment for cancer but would attend the Trooping the Colour ceremony in London on Saturday, her first official public appearance since she revealed the diagnosis earlier this year.

The annual military ceremony celebrates the official birthday of King Charles III, who will also attend after his cancer diagnosis.

“I’m looking forward to attending The King’s Birthday Parade this weekend with my family and hope to join a few public engagements over the summer, but equally knowing I am not out of the woods yet," Kate said in Friday's message, which was posted on social media and accompanied by a new photo of the princess...

***Breaking News***

LONDON — Kate, the Princess of Wales, is set to make her public return this weekend.

Kate, 42, said in a new written message Friday that she was still undergoing treatment for cancer but would attend the Trooping the Colour ceremony in London on Saturday, her first official public appearance since she revealed the diagnosis earlier this year.

The annual military ceremony celebrates the official birthday of King Charles III, who will also attend after his cancer diagnosis.

“I’m looking forward to attending The King’s Birthday Parade this weekend with my family and hope to join a few public engagements over the summer, but equally knowing I am not out of the woods yet," Kate said in Friday's message, which was posted on social media and accompanied by a new photo of the princess...
I'm so happy that Princess Kate has made an announcement!!! I was reading the posts and the articles thinking "She has to attend, I bet she wants to... how is she going to be able to attend without saying something? She can't not go, that's not fair to her or their family" (yada, yada, nattering to myself lol).

Hopefully media will be respectful. Everyone needs a break sometimes to have some fun, it's a major part of recovery ♥️

Lovely shot of Catherine. She looks good
86154759-13533131-image-a-2_1718445159343.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member