Support for Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Got this on my FB page - never seen this picture - She is beautiful - love the hat!

View attachment 519706
That's a fake/heavily edited photo. Looks like AI to me.

Edit- I did a Google reverse search and it looks like this was the original photo

01.jpg

Last edited:
I would treat it as a portrait :D

And it is DEFINITELY
Kate, Princess of Wales.

I mean,
who else it might be?? ;)

That is what I thought too - got to be her - but as the people up thread said - could it be AI? Do not know if I like this "new" technology - just call me "old school"! LOL!

That is what I thought too - got to be her - but as the people up thread said - could it be AI? Do not know if I like this "new" technology - just call me "old school"! LOL!

It is Princess's Portrait
created by
Loving Fans IMO.

It is obvious that
Love, Affection and Admiration is shining through it :)

No need to go ballistics by some hahaha

Think of King's recent portrait in red :D

Human creativity has
NO BOUNDS.

JMO ;)

Last edited:

George Alexander Louis was born on July 22, 2013 in Paddington, London

Happy Birthday Prince George !!!

View attachment 519685

The Prince and Princess of Wales have shared a stunning portrait of Prince George as he celebrates his 11th birthday today.

:)

View attachment 519699

The public got the chance to see three-month-old Prince George as his mother carries him into St James's Palace for his christening in October 2013.
More to add...

Always dapper :D

Such a nice photo. They seem so happy. They were both intent on creating a strong, close, and happy family and, from what I can glean, have been successful in doing so.

Prince William reportedly didn’t want any repeat of the marriage woes of his parents, which obviously cascaded down into his own childhood, and I think he and the lovely Catherine have been able to achieve that.

To have three lively, seemingly well-adjusted, children and be able to give them a stable and happy childhood, must seem like icing on the cake.

I would treat it as a portrait :D

And it is DEFINITELY
Kate, Princess of Wales.

I mean,
who else it might be?? ;)
Yes, I agree, Dotta: This is a photographic portrait. It’s obviously been “manipulated” some, as a good painting captures the “spirit” of its subject, rather than simply faithfully replicating features.

It’s funny, but the various types of “non-realism” art genres are lauded for capturing the “essence” of something, but a photo which has been retouched is often decried as “fake” and “hypocritical”, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back