Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Det. Melich makes the cut in this YouTube video created as a Thank You to OCSO and TES.

Warning, it will break your heart, again. Between the photo of Yuri standing in the backyard amongst the evidence tags, and the close up of my man-saint, Tim Miller, it is a 2 tissue minimum.

But watch it anyway, it is dedication personafied to Yuri, Tim Miller and TES, and everyone with them and on here searching for answers for Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4

Blink, I cried my eyes out....the person who did this tribute is amazing.

Yuri, this is how ALL of us feel about this little girl. Please make sure all your fellow LE's watch this, it is so inspirational as well as sad, and hopefully soon this artist will be able to write a joyful song about justice and forgiveness. Caylee is more than a missing little girl, she is a special little Angel, with a beautiful message for the whole World to take note of and her death will not be in vain. God bless this little Angel and all of us who's hearts are touched by her and her message.

Det. Melich makes the cut in this YouTube video created as a Thank You to OCSO and TES.

Warning, it will break your heart, again. Between the photo of Yuri standing in the backyard amongst the evidence tags, and the close up of my man-saint, Tim Miller, it is a 2 tissue minimum.

But watch it anyway, it is dedication personafied to Yuri, Tim Miller and TES, and everyone with them and on here searching for answers for Caylee.

Oh, Blink. I haven't sobbed so hard since this all began as I did listening and watching that video. The photo of Caylee crying with her hands raised tore me up.

The words of that song simply say it all. Thank you, OCSO and TES! FIND HER!

Oh Blink, It tore my heart out, just like everything about this whole case has done. Thank you for sharing.

Yuri, You are in my thoughts daily. I hope you are feeling well and back to working on the case.

Blink, I cried my eyes out....the person who did this tribute is amazing.

Yuri, this is how ALL of us feel about this little girl. Please make sure all your fellow LE's watch this, it is so inspirational as well as sad, and hopefully soon this artist will be able to write a joyful song about justice and forgiveness. Caylee is more than a missing little girl, she is a special little Angel, with a beautiful message for the whole World to take note of and her death will not be in vain. God bless this little Angel and all of us who's hearts are touched by her and her message.

I agree. Please accept my edit to give the creator credit. Her name is Lisa Zaccaro. I wanted to make sure we had her permission to post her name but did not want to wait a second to post it.
I have shared this link with her as I think it is well deserved. This one hit my bullseye.

Oh, Blink. I haven't sobbed so hard since this all began as I did listening and watching that video. The photo of Caylee crying with her hands raised tore me up.

The words of that song simply say it all. Thank you, OCSO and TES! FIND HER!

I know, right- I wish my hands could go through my screen.
Sorry guys, I warned you, but necessary.:blowkiss:

Oh my! This video is so touching!
That really got to me, the picture of a crying Caylee with outstretched arms! Such a little Angel! It breaks my heart!

Lisa Zaccarro did a wonderful tribute to these great Humanitarians!
My thanks to Yuri Melich and the OCSO team and to Tim Miller and TES!
And thank you to you Blink for sharing this here!:blowkiss:

I have never wanted to reach out and hug a little girl so much in my life and keep her safe.

Thank you, Blink. I didn't want to cry today. I wanted to have thick skin. :( It just isn't happening, with this case especially.

That was beautiful.

Sigh...I was ok up until the point where they showed Tim from TES with the words from the song playing "I don't know who you are but I'm...I'm with you".

It's just downright sad that complete strangers care more about that little girl than her own mother.

Beautiful tribute, thanks for sharing Blink!

ETA: Please give warm credit to it's creator, Lisa Zaccaro.

Oh my goodness, thank you SO MUCH for this link....I am beyond tears. God bless all of OCSO's efforts, as well as TES.

ETA: Please give warm credit to it's creator, Lisa Zaccaro.
Oh my goodness...in my heart she is a child of mine. I think I need to go look for her. She needs to come home.

ETA: Bless you OCSO and TES!

Yuri,

The news came out this afternoon that the case is going to the Grand Jury. To say Thank-You just does not seem to be enough. There are those of us here that are consumed by this case and I cannot imagine what it has been like for you and your fellow officers. You all have done an outstanding job. And know that somewhere...there is a little girl smiling. Thank-You Sir.

In light of the recent developments, I am sure you do not have time to respond or are unable, but many thanks to you and all LE's for all you have done in bringing this case to justice. Thanks does not seem like it is enough to say................. but if you could see my smile, I am so happy, and I am singing YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE................ I am thinking of Caylee the special little girl............ and I am not sad. I am filled with indescibable joy I truly believe everything happens for a reason and there are many lessons to learn from all of this even though it is hard to rationalize what brought us here in the first place.

Oh, Yuri -- please, if you have a chance, read some of our thoughts before Tuesday. Know how many people thank you so for your work, the work of OCSO, FDLE, TES, and everyone else involved in this case. I await the true bill, which I believe in my soul will come down. Hopefully it will give you some peace, knowing KC will be back in jail where she belongs. I know it will me.

I watched the video, and hope you do, too. And I am smiling through my tears. God speed.

Sigh...I was ok up until the point where they showed Tim from TES with the words from the song playing "I don't know who you are but I'm...I'm with you".

It's just downright sad that complete strangers care more about that little girl than her own mother.

I bolded your profound statement. That is why she is our baby girl by default. I hope TM will not mind if I tell you he refers to her as "our peanut". Thus again, why he is my man-saint.

To Yuri and all of the others working on the Caylee case,

Thank you for all the hard work and overtime to get justice for Caylee! This little girl has everyone's heart!!!!! She is truly America's Little Sweetheart. Caylee will always be in my heart. It is really sad that complete strangers seem to love Caylee more than her own mother! I have TOTAL faith that Justice will be served for Caylee and everyone that is involved will be held accountable!
Please know that you are all in my prayers! I know Caylee is very proud that you guys haven't given up and you are trying so hard to bring her home!

:heart::rose::rose::rose:
Dear Yuri,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work, dedication & compassion you have put forth on this case. God Bless each one of you.
Caylee has become America's child & we thank you for working so very hard to have her voice heard. The entire team at LE has done a wonderful job. I am sure all of us here will be thinking of all of your team on Tuesday.

I would like to congratulate you, Det. Melich, and the fine men and women of OCSO. Thanks to all of the hard work that has been done by you and your brothers and sisters at OCSO, we can look forward to a Grand Jury inditement of Casey Anthony.

I hope your leg is mending well! GB you and your family!!!

I Thank God for you Det. Melich and Your Fine Team at OCSO. A Speedy Recovery
To You......... A Truely God Bless You Tim Miller...

1st post here... and I wanted it to be me thanking LE and YM for the wonderful job they are doing for Caylee... my hat is off to you and your team. Hope you are on the mend!

Yuri, et al...If Caylee is no longer with us, I pray she truly feels this way (what's bolded) and those who loved her will feel a sense of peace because of that...and that she sees the depth of love people who weren't lucky enough to know her, have for her - You, Yuri and the other investigators, your families, prosecution, FBI, peeps we (gen public) don't even know that are working behind the scenes, peeps across the US...and those in other countries. Please...if you can, share this.

When somebody dies, a cloud turns into an angel, and flies up to tell God to put another flower on a pillow. A bird gives the message back to the world, and sings a silent prayer that makes the rain cry. People disappear, but they never really go away. The spirits up there put the sun to bed, wake up grass, and spin the earth in dizzy circles. Sometimes you can see them dancing in a cloud during the day-time, when they're supposed to be sleeping. They paint the rainbows and also the sunsets and make waves splash and tug at the tide. They toss shooting stars and listen to wishes. And when they sing wind songs, they whisper to us, don't miss me too much. The view is nice and I'm doing just fine. Ashley

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice
Back