Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yuri, sorry you had to speak with your boss about blogging! We all know you did nothing wrong here!
I want you to know that we all are still praying for you, your team, and your families in Orlando for this case to come to an end, Caylee to be found, and justice to be served.
I hope that when this is all over, you will come here and let us know how you are, and if you plan on taking any road trips on the bikes with the wife, if you come by any of our ways, I am sure you will not need to worry about hot meals, many of us here would cook you up something great!
Take good care of yourself, and remember that we are not just bloggers, we are your friend!:blowkiss:

Yuri, sorry you had to speak with your boss about blogging! We all know you did nothing wrong here!
I want you to know that we all are still praying for you, your team, and your families in Orlando for this case to come to an end, Caylee to be found, and justice to be served.
I hope that when this is all over, you will come here and let us know how you are, and if you plan on taking any road trips on the bikes with the wife, if you come by any of our ways, I am sure you will not need to worry about hot meals, many of us here would cook you up something great!
Take good care of yourself, and remember that we are not just bloggers, we are your friend!:blowkiss:

Hope u are feeling much better & u have done nothing wrong. We just have and are wishing you well is all!
:detective::heart::blowkiss:

I posted this in the other thread and I'll post it here too:

Detective Yuri has nothing to worry about. He posted a total of 30 posts while he was OFF work because of his leg, posted only to the thread dedicated to his recovery and NEVER posted about the case. He also STOPPED posting here when he went back to work.

As for the Anthony's, well... we all know what people think of them regardless if Yuri posted here a few times or not. No... Yuri has nothing to worry about...

I posted this in the other thread and I'll post it here too:

Detective Yuri has nothing to worry about. He posted a total of 30 posts while he was OFF work because of his leg, posted only to the thread dedicated to his recovery and NEVER posted about the case. He also STOPPED posting here when he went back to work.

As for the Anthony's, well... we all know what people think of them regardless if Yuri posted here a few times or not. No... Yuri has nothing to worry about... quote]

And he always reminded us to pray for the Anthony's, I did

Det Yuri :detective:

I just saw the newest report that there is a complaint about your posts on WS. I'm sorry that some people must take the most innocent of actions and make them into something bad. I have a hard time believing your boss actually has a problem with something you did on your own time, something that never crossed the line, or even approached the line.

If we try to learn from every situation it makes the worst a little more bearable and the best more memorable. This horrible, horrible situation has taught me so much about being gracious and how important it is to be kind when those around you may be anything but.

WWYMD? The right thing, over and over I see you doing the right thing. Being kind when adversity is staring you in the face and arguing with you. From your example I'm learning to be gracious, always.

Det Melich you, your family and brother/sister officers are in my prayers,
MMB :praying: :praying: :praying:

Watching the videos gave me a real look of what life and your Career are for you.

You have my respect.

What I don't understand is how a 22 year old has the guts to fabricate her entire story to you. The minute I look at you, I think, it's time to spill the beans. I can not imagine how she was able to take you through this fantacy, like you aren't going to check it out.

It helps me understand how you knew your direction before the 1st 24 hours had passed.

I pray that TES and Co. are able to come in there and find Little Caylee.

My thoughts are with you.

You rock! This whole thing about you on the internet is ridiculous, but I know you are about always doing the right thing....and you have always done that regarding your posts here. Incidentally, they didn't tell you you couldn't READ the threads, did they!

Det. Melich,

I wanted to lend my support to you for coming on to Webseuths. It's a shame that you were reprimanded for that. You are doing a wonderful job! I have been very impressed with all that you have done to help close this case. I am sure it has become quite personal to you, however you are doing a fantastic job of keeping it together and dealing with the case in a professional manner.

I have faith in you and your team! Justice will be served for little Caylee...

Keep up the good work!

Det Yuri,

I think it was a smart move on your part to visit here. Not only did you get to meet some awesome members but hopefully you got to read some of our theories and know that we want to see this case solved just as much as LE does. I have much respect for you and want to thank you for the countless hours that you (and others) have spent trying to separate the lies from the truth.

Keep up the great job you are doing! Hope you come back when this is all over to say hello. :)

Hi Yuri, et al...I'm sorry the search didn't result in finding Caylee. I can't claim to know how not finding her must tug at your heart.

I sent her a note today that I hope the angels gave her a better "mama" baby doll with a whole closet full of clothes she can change her into. I believe she can hear us and sees how much love you have for her.

Thank you...and I'm sorry.

Blessings to Yuri and his team of hard working LE!
Don't let KC,get away with this unspeakable crime!
CA,GA,LA investigate them also for leading you in all diffrent directions,
interferring with finding that sweet baby!
thankyou

Yuri, I hope your leg has healed! You are always in my prayers and I hope that closure will come very soon for you, and your co workers!

I'm very impressed considering just about everybody involved was not telling the truth the first few go rounds. we'll keep trying to help find the body. be careful, lotsa bad peeps out there.

Dear Yuri,
I just seen where Baez asked for yours and Det. Allen's records. I am livid at how they want to blame everyone but Casey. Please understand that after this, you cannot go into court and think of anyone's feelings. Please for Caylee's sake, don't sugarcoat anything for this family!
I believe in you, and what you have done to bring closure to this case. And I pray that it is all over soon enough.

Well Yuri, I believe they may have really found her this time. I thought of you and how you must be feeling tonight. I am praying for Caylee and for yourself and all LE and volunteers that worked so hard and sacrificed so much to find this precious angel and bring her killer to justice. God bless you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet
Back