Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i agree. i cannot pretend to imagine the pain they've endured over the past three years. i've lost a child, she was killed, and it was absolutely devastating. and she was killed by a stranger, we couldn't say good-bye but we had her body to bury. we didn't go through months of terrible uncertainty. and most of all, the crime was not perpetrated by our child. rings of hell. i've been to hell, but i've not been to the anthonys' hell.

i agree. i cannot pretend to imagine the pain they've endured over the past three years. i've lost a child`

I'm so sorry for your loss Barbtries.

Is that your daughter? She was so beautiful!

God bless you.

Like a lot of others I too feel compassion for GA and CA. I do not doubt that they had so much love for little Caylee but I have have problems with the fact that CA and others apparently told lies to cover for Casey. It is actually one of the reasons I sought out this forum. I just couldn't understand how they loved this little girl so much and wouldn't want justice for her unless they were so motivated by their guilt in Casey being the person she is.
If Casey is convicted and there is a penalty phase and CA gets to speak I wonder what she will say.

Like a lot of others I too feel compassion for GA and CA. I do not doubt that they had so much love for little Caylee but I have have problems with the fact that CA and others apparently told lies to cover for Casey. It is actually one of the reasons I sought out this forum. I just couldn't understand how they loved this little girl so much and wouldn't want justice for her unless they were so motivated by their guilt in Casey being the person she is.
If Casey is convicted and there is a penalty phase and CA gets to speak I wonder what she will say.

I feel compassion for them too.

I personally think CA was just trying to prevent the DP, not justice altogether. And she did tell the truth about not searching for neck breaking, self-defense, household weapons, and a few others.

To me, the only one responsible for Caylee's murder is ICA...not her family (who loved Caylee and lost her to violence) or her upbringing.

To me, ICA's family are victims too, because they lost Caylee to murder, and that is why they have my support, whatever other faults they have or mistakes they've made.

This is a thread for support of the Anthonys. We have many threads where if you disagree, you can voice your reasons for being upset with the Anthonys, one or any of them.

Please respect this thread and allow those that support the Anthony Family a place to post.

:bump:

I am so grateful that CA turned ICA in. I know how hard that must have been and because she did, Caylee will get justice.

Dear Anthony Family,

Many of us are thinking of you and are keeping you in our prayers.

All of us as adults can say that we would have made some different decisions in life had we the benefit of knowing the truth.

Thank you for being loving enough to share with us who Caylee was and how lovely she was in every sense of the word.

You love her and she loved you and no one can ever alter that or take that away from you.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush.
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

candle.gif

Dear Anthony Family,

Many of us are thinking of you and are keeping you in our prayers.

All of us as adults can say that we would have made some different decisions in life had we the benefit of knowing the truth.

Thank you for being loving enough to share with us who Caylee was and how lovely she was in every sense of the word.

You love her and she loved you and no one can ever alter that or take that away from you.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush.
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

That is sooo beautiful! I know Caylee wants CeCe and JoJo to feel that.

My heart broke for CA and GA to have to be in the courtroom while they showed remains photos this morning.

God bless CA and GA...

God Bless the Anthonys....

Please give them strength courage as they prepare to hear this verdict...

Praying for justice for Caylee.

I hope the Anthonys have some good, supportive friends and family members to keep around them.

Just thought I would bump this thread for those who want to support the A's.

Nobody is perfect, but one thing is for sure.. They LOVED Caylee. Thank God she had them.

My heart breaks for what they have been through and what they continue to go through due to the actions of their daughter.

Nobody is perfect, but one thing is for sure.. They LOVED Caylee. Thank God she had them.

My heart breaks for what they have been through and what they continue to go through due to the actions of their daughter.

Thank you for bumping. As I said in the last thread, which has now been closed, I'm glad to see the A's getting on with their lives, despite the never-ending nightmare they've been handed.

I support George and Cindy and wish them well, even though I am bothered by some of the hostile and dishonest behavior on Cindy's part especially. With all the talk of Casey getting therapy, I believe THESE are the people who really need therapy, deserve it, and would benefit from it. Cindy needs to overcome her toxic entanglement with Casey, and George needs to process his anger and grief in a safe environment where he is free to say exactly how he feels. I wish they would enter therapy separately and as a couple, to recover what is left of their lives and their marriage. They need to let Casey fall by the wayside in order to move forward themselves, and I hope they are able to do that.

thank you for bumping this thread.

i am so glad these people are finding some assemblance of peace. i know this hell will never be over for them though. i wish them more than the best. i truly believe they were very much in denial for a long time. cindy did not say she searched for "how to make chloroform." i hope they both get therapy along with casey because they need it. i know they loved caylee. they didn't ask for any of this. it is none of my business how they get their money. it is none of my business how they are paying for vacations, but i am SO glad they are going on vacations. they need to GET AWAY from all of this for a while. they need to not think about it. but i hope with enough therapy they can begin to lead normal enough lives. i don't know if they have even began grieving for little caylee. i hope they have support from friends and family but sadly i'm not sure they do anymore. i hope people can forgive them for mistakes they have made in a time of unimaginable stress. no one is perfect. but they are still victims.

thank you for bumping this thread.

i am so glad these people are finding some assemblance of peace. i know this hell will never be over for them though. i wish them more than the best. i truly believe they were very much in denial for a long time. cindy did not say she searched for "how to make chloroform." i hope they both get therapy along with casey because they need it. i know they loved caylee. they didn't ask for any of this. it is none of my business how they get their money. it is none of my business how they are paying for vacations, but i am SO glad they are going on vacations. they need to GET AWAY from all of this for a while. they need to not think about it. but i hope with enough therapy they can begin to lead normal enough lives. i don't know if they have even began grieving for little caylee. i hope they have support from friends and family but sadly i'm not sure they do anymore. i hope people can forgive them for mistakes they have made in a time of unimaginable stress. no one is perfect. but they are still victims.

my thoughts exactly!!!! after the 3 years they have endured a vacation is indeed a necessity. hard enough losing your grandchild, add to that trying to piece together the whole thing, plus all of the legalities they went through and not to mention ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT STUCK THEIR NOSES WHERE THEY DID NOT BELONG, RIOTING IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSE, HOUNDING THEM EVERYWHERE THEY WENT!!!! (etc etc)
to me it looks like they are thumbing their noses up at everyone in the dolphine pics...good for them!!!! this has gotten beyond rediculous. leave these people alone now, let them try to rebuild their lives.
hoping for a cell phone pic from some concerned citizen of one of the A's going to a 7 eleven...that would be something wouldnt it??? or mcdonalds???oh man, that would be worth framing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back