Support Thread: Jeff Ashton and Prosecution Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caylees%252520heroes.png

I had this in my signature but is IS pretty big, so this seems a more appropriate venue for my tribute to the defense team. I think they're wonderful; they are so passionate about this case.

Caylees%252520heroes.png

I had this in my signature but is IS pretty big, so this seems a more appropriate venue for my tribute to the defense team. I think they're wonderful; they are so passionate about this case.

This brought tears to my eyes when I seen it

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60857547@N03/5835813911

I was just coming to post that photo, Kelley...it bears repeating...God Bless Caylee's soul....and may her soul rest in peace....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Just want to add my voice to the chorus thanking this dedicated team. I especially appreciate their respect for Caylee and her memory.

Tink

I was just coming to post that photo, Kelley...it bears repeating...God Bless Caylee's soul....and may her soul rest in peace....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

This picture certainly confirms the fact that a picture is worth a thousand words. I just love it. Thanks for posting as it is perfect. jmo

Caylees%252520heroes.png

I'm sure we have all noticed, in this pic, and during the trial, that none of the SA's are texting, etc....they are always paying attention, and listening, whereas the DT is texting, yakking with each other, and JB is extra busy smirking, lifting his eyebrows and either having tiffs with KC or flirting with her...

Hmmm, no wonder the DT is failing so badly!

For "Caylee's Team":

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2bTuUOAwn8"]YouTube - ‪Caylee's Team‬‏[/ame]

I love that picture that is posted above; it is so well-done. I have a huge amount of respect and admiration for the entire prosecution team, but especially for JA. LDB and Frank George seem sort of reserved, but JA is so passionate and you can tell he REALLY loves what he does and is a big believer in justice. I also think he's pretty darn handsome, to boot. :D

Is there any way of sending the prosecution in the Casey Anthony trial our words of support.I think they are doing a great job.

I love Linda Drane Burdick and Jeff Ashton. I am so grateful that we have these amazing prosecutors fighting for Caylee. Jeff Ashton is just so passionate. <sighs>

I would also like to send the prosecutors some words of support and appreciation. Is it possible?

I love this thread. <3 Just saying. The pictures of Caylee in between the prosecutors. :(

After the hawk incident on Friday, I felt compelled to add a new member to Caylee's Team:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8"]YouTube - &#x202a;The Newest Member of Caylee&#39;s Team&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

I really admire the way that JA treats scientists (expert witnesses) with respect even when he questions their conclusions. The contrast with JB's arrogance and rudeness is striking.

Just saw on Dr. Drew two of his jurors (spectators) from the courtroom both wearing Ashton t-shirts. One read Team Ashton and the other said You've been Ashton'd. He asked them to explain and only the team ashton one said her husband had it made for her, they think he is awesome. Pretty cool, huh?

I think the State needs to just keep "Steadying the Course." They have it right...ICA killed her child, with pre-meditation and malice to achieve a life of freedom with her new boyfriend.

All this stuff with the A's is just nothing but smoke and mirrors. It won't even touch reasonable doubt, because it's full of lies.

:cheer::cheer::cheer: GO PROSECUTION :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I know LDB and JA have children as they both mentioned it in Cindys 2009 deposition. I also know through the depo that JA is a star wars fan! (or geek as Linda called him!) :floorlaugh:

:cheer::cheer::cheer: GO PROSECUTION :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I know LDB and JA have children as they both mentioned it in Cindys 2009 deposition. I also know through the depo that JA is a star wars fan! (or geek as Linda called him!) :floorlaugh:

Awwwww. I want to know more about them! Now if they wrote a book I'd buy it in a second!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back