Support Thread: Jeff Ashton and Prosecution Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know we didn't get justice for Sweet Caylee today, but I just wanted to say thank you for a job well done to the prosecutors and everyone who fought for the REAL victim. I think they did an AMAZING job. Unfortunately, the jury didn't think justice for this little girl involved reviewing the evidence or asking any questions. God bless you all, you didn't fail the justice system, it failed us.

I agree. I thank them as well. They did their best and there were some flaws with their case. But the jury failed in this case. They ignored evidence will deliberating.

Linda, Jeff, Frank and all of your assistants; as well as Yuri, John, Reginald, Gerardo and the other countless number of individuals who assisted in this investigation and prosecution:

I don't think I could ever articulate my admiration and respect for each of you that would adequately express my gratitude for your integrity, hard work and diligence in seeking justice for Caylee Marie.

Each and every one of you did an amazing job on this journey for justice...one which I don't believe could ever be replicated by another prosecution team around.

I pray for each and every one of you as you prepare for tomorrow and the following days ahead. I pray that you will find comfort in knowing that your diligence and hard work was not in vain.

Regardless of the verdict, the justice you so zealously sought was served in that courtroom; from the day of your opening statement, throughout your presentation of evidence and your closing and rebuttal arguments. You and your team have given Caylee Marie a voice. Because of your collective efforts, Caylee Marie Anthony is more than just a name to thousands of people around the world and for that you should be proud---very proud---as without you Caylee would never have a voice to tell her story, as it truly was.

I don't need a jury to confirm the truth of a horrible sequence of events that led to Caylee's demise; as you all have told the true story that would not be known, absent your collective efforts.

Praying for each of you always - in the event that I would ever need someone to fight for justice on behalf of me and/or my family - I only hope they can be half as honorable as your team.

Everyone on the states team and HJBP did a GREAT job to get JUSTICE for CAYLEE!
As far as I am concerned the defense team was not as good as the state!
There was so much evidence, I cannot see how anyone could let ICA walk free from this.
My heart aches for LBD, JA, Mr. G, JB, all the experts that devoted their 3 years to
put ICA away from society. Such an injustice was done to the GOOD people of Fla.
This trial shows that many murderers can and will get off by this example.
JB you are NOT a great lawyer...do not get this go to your head...........
the GREAT lawyers was on the side of CAYLEE not ICA.

I stopped on the way home from work today and picked up some thank you cards which I will put in the mail tomorrow. I know it will not help the state's office at all, but I can't let it go unsaid by me exactly how much I appreciate what they did for Caylee. Even though, IMHO, justice was not served today, they still did an outstanding job. They invested their hearts and souls in this case. I just want to say thank you.
Hope you all will do the same.

ETA: Address

State Attorney's Office
Ninth Judicial Circuit
415 N. Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida
32801-1514

Thank you. That's a very sweet idea. I'm sure they will appreciate it.
I appreciate how much they tried and it just did not compute and now we have a travesty of justice and a killer,imo, is free to walk our streets.
imo moo jmo etc.

In a world of crazy, where it seems as if evil wins, how wonderful it feels to know there are people like Linda Drane Burdick, Jeff Ashton and Frank George who still believe in justice and doing the right thing. That is how I felt when these hearings began. Throughout, I watched as the defense team pulled stunt after stunt, and the State rose above and handled each infraction with class and elan. During this trial, each day I watched these three warriors fight for Caylee where her own family would not, could not lift a finger for Caylee.
I am heartbroken over this verdict and weary from all the shenanigans from the defense. I can't imagine how Linda, Jeff, and Frank must feel. They did all the work, sweating over their case, trying to find justice for a toddler that was left to rot by her own mother. As sick as I am, it can't compare to what they must be feeling.
For Caylee's warriors, her champions, my heartfelt gratitude.

Thank you so much for providing these addresses - count me in!

I'm grateful to each of them for being the honourable people that they are. They are and always will be Caylee's angels.

That's a link to Orange County DA in California.

I apologize I guess my emotions got the best of me and I wasn't checking real well. I searched OC FL and that was the 3rd link I just wasn't looking. Again I apologize and I will go edit that out of my original post so that no one mistakenly uses that wrong email.

Thanks.

LDB, JA, FG, & team. Hold your heads high with pride and honor. You fought the good fight! The DT and Jury will be haunted by what they have done, but you guys have done the right thing. Live well and prosper, without regret.

FG, LDB and JA...You all did a fantastic job. You fought for Caylee, for justice. You did your best and your best was more than good enough. You all were brilliant in every way. Every move and every presentation was a masterpiece.

This statistically improbable event boggles me mind. I think that even if you had a videotape of Casey doing the dirty deed this jury would have still come back with a not guilty verdict. Fate I suppose. This was not in your control at all.

I pray for each of you. I hope that you can move on with your lives. I hope that you can leave aside the dirty, painful, wretched sides of this world and focus on the beautiful, the meaningful, the Divine...God bless you and your families.

(Please if anyone knows of an email address to send a word of appreciation to these wonderful prosecutors let us know. There are many of us who cannot send snail mail.
Thanks!)

Thank you for fighting so hard for justice for Caylee.

I just wanted to send you all big hugs and kisses.

You did an almighty job. xxxx

My former husband got let go by a cop back in 1985. He was drunk, had no license on him because he had left it at a bachelor party, had just hit a guard rail and done some damage to his car and the cop let him go without a ticket or hauling him to jail. I was astounded. The planets lined up in the same way today for Casey. The prosecution was brilliant. I wish there were black boxes of the jury deliberations so that we could learn where these jurors went wrong.

I don't 't fault Ashton for the way this case turned out. I dont even fault him for the jury's selective hearing. IMO he and the prosecution did the best they could do without having any reliable DNA evidence. Circumstantial does not work in this technical world.

The whole prosecution team was great. I am sad Ashton feels the need to retire.

bumping this up in case anyone missed it. I am going to buy my cards for the team as well as HHBP today and mail them out tomorrow.

I appreciate the toll this case had to take on them personally and the dedication to their jobs as public servants.

I do want to point out that Jeff Ashton is no longer employed as a state's attorney. He didn't see the case through, unfortunately. I wish he had for Caylee's sake. Just a couple more days.

I don't agree with the verdict, but the prosecution was amazing. Jeff Ashton is a class act, as was Linda.

Thanks so much for all you gave to this case. Yall are the best. I am so proud of you and so is everyone I know. Again thanks!!!!!!

I keep thinking about LDB. JA was fabulous, no doubt. But LDB was so strong and forceful and coherent and I just absolutely adore her. I believe she cant talk to the media (as JA has retired, sadly). I hope she is enjoying being done with this case, even if it didnt end the way we all thought it would. LDB is one of the best lawyers I have ever seen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back