Support Thread: Jeff Ashton and Prosecution Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love the way he looked over at Casey when he first said Caylee must have been chemically restrained. This is going to have the jury in tears! I know I am.

I think he is magnificent! He is Caylee's Guardian Angel, her voice. I feel so much better knowing that the SA has their ducks in a row, all their "I's" dotted and "T's" Crossed. There is no room for mistakes in this case and I feel that they have it together. May Justice Be Served for Caylee Marie!

He is an AMAZING Prosecutor. Very passionate and that is a very key trait for conviction! He commands the ear of everyone in the room. I LOVE HIM. The Prosecution team is exceptional in this case! And...Caylee is their top priority!

Wow! Jeff Ashton certainly turned into a pitbull today didn't he!! I know many of us were concerned with JA and his demeanor in the courtroom earlier. I don't think we have anything to worry about now!
So happy that today of all days-KC felt the wrath of the SA!!:furious:

On the One Year Anniversary of Caylee's scattered remains being found, Thank You Mr. Ashton for this VIVID Reality check, in the name of Justice for Caylee Anthony.

We have a new hero! Way to go, Mr. Ashton!!! :highfive:

Wasn't it AMAZING - BRILLIANT - AWE-INSPIRING? I was overwhelmed with gratitude listening to him - FINALLY IT'S ABOUT CAYLEE - and a huge flood of tears of relief and thanks when he finished.

Wow! What did you think?Here is Ashton again...

http://www.wesh.com/video/21931324/index.html

Wow. I keep watching the part around :30 again and again where Ashton says Caylee was restrained and KC grabs her wrist although there is nothing touching or bothering her wrist.

Also interesting is earlier than :30, the fury on her face until JB whispers to her... then the waterworks start.

This is fascinating stuff.

Now going to concentrate on exactly what Ashton is saying just before each time KC shakes her head "No".

Her reaction seems all wrong to me. I think I might collapse with my head on the table, maybe cry out "Oh my God is this what they (the kidnapper killers) did to my baby??!!??"

ETA: Okay, interesting.
- Ashton says restrained chemically or physically, and KC grabs her wrist for no apparent reason.
- Ashton is talking about chemical restraint, and KC shakes her head "No" for no apparent reason. Contrary to what I thought, this is the only time she shakes her head "No".

Betcha Caylee was physically, rather than chemically, restrained. MOO of course - I'm not an expert.

Also interesting is note that in the very beginning, Ashton say Caylee died with tape on her nose and mouth. Not tape applied after death, as some have speculated e.g. for fluid leakage.

Wow. What a day!

ETA: I apologise. I posted this in the wrong thread. Thought I was in the hearing thread. :)

I love the way he looked over at Casey when he first said Caylee must have been chemically restrained. This is going to have the jury in tears! I know I am.

Jeff Ashton is Caylee's voice and hero!!! He got right to the point! I love that man.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hard to know if reality is finally hitting home and KC is recalling horrific images from the crime or .... if she was just told to put on the emotional portrayal of her life, for her life (or both).

Either way, this is just a small taste of what KC is going to face in trial. Time to plead out.

KC's anger. Just before JB spoke to her.

Attachments

• JB & KC.jpg
    JB & KC.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 211
KC's anger. Just before JB spoke to her.

When Ashton spoke of Caylee being chemically restrained, KC, then, welled up with anger, my first thought, was she was mad, knowing there was no chemical involved, when Caylee died, and she was being charged with this lie.

this was just him talking for a few minutes about IF this should be a dp case. can you imagine what he's going to be like during the trial and closing remarks!! he certainly painted a vivid image of what they think happened to caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back