Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Tony,

I wanted to thank you and Leonard for what you tried to do. At first I was skeptical, but soon changed my mind. You were acting in Caylee's best interest. Your hearts are kind, and in the right place. I hate to see your uncle looking so crestfallen. Since I can't give the man a hug (he looked like he needs one) - I wonder if he likes handknitted socks?

Hope you keep on fighting the good fight.

Tony and Leonard, thank you for now deciding to revoke the bond. We all wanted to believe little Caylee was alive and this was all a BIG misunderstanding somehow. It's very sad that it has to come to a tragic end.
You guys tried to help Casey but she didn't want help in finding Caylee, she only wanted help getting out of jail. Now it's time for her to return where she obviously belongs.
You guys are the greatest!

Tony, TES is a wonderful wonderful group. Tim Miller is an upstanding man. His organization does A-one work. I am glad you will be getting involved with them. I hope and PRAY that everyone is getting together today and tomorrow on this and can locate Caylee's remains.

Ok, now you are my hero too. :)

I know you haven't really talked to Casey but I noticed you called Cindy about bringing out the search team. Did you get close to them? Leonard seemed like he had formed a bond with them tonight.

Will know more tomorrow. I have not talked with TES whatsoever but I am very impressed. I am going to get more involved with this organization after I get separated from this a little bit. It seems like a very credible group and I look forward to getting more involved somehow.[/QUOTE]

Tony, have you changed your mind about revoking the bond? I see in the news that your uncle says you are all working on revoking the bond. What happened to change your mind? Whatever it is, I am glad!

This case has taken me through so many emotions. I have always tried to believe, like Leonard, that Caylee was alive. I thought it was great that he brought his team to Orlando, donated his own money, time and energy to find Caylee. I really thought he would get Casey to talk.

It outrages me to no end that he and his team have been treated the way they were! What deceitful people to lure you all into their web of lies to gain only what they wanted with no regard for anyone else involved!

For Leonard and his team to still hang around and "hold their heads up high" (literally, not just saying it like the deceitful ones) has earned you so much respect. Even a lot of the people who thought there were ulterior motives (not me, I didn't care. I just wanted Caylee found alive) have changed their views and now respect you.

I wish I knew the names of each and every one of "the team" so i could personally thank them for risking their lives to do what they did for a precious little girl. I know Leonard, Tony and to some degree Rob have gotten thanked alot publically, especially on Websleuths, but please, make sure each member of the team receives a personal thank you! They are behind the scenes, but very much involved and deserve to be acknowledged.

Please stay safe, do what you feel you need to do and know that you have a lot of supporters backing you all. Again, THANK YOU!

lplg0.png

Go Team Padilla and TES!

Has Tony definitely changed his mind on revoking Casey's bond? I saw Leonard on CNN this morning and he was hinting that the bond will be revoked but I thought the decision was ultimately up to Tony?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Tony, If you guys are revoking the bond,
How long before we can expect to see Casey returned back to jail??? I also read somewhere that A bondsman is the one that will take him/her in their custody and return them back to jail themselves if their bond is revoked. If this is true, I thought you went back to CA already? Are you flying back to FL for this or can your uncle or LE/FBI take her in as well?

Tony, as you know, I really believe what you guys did will forever change this case in a positive way. You gave Casey a taste of the reality that her life has become. Now she needs to be out of that house, for her parents sake more than any other reason. They have been through enough in the past 22 years with this monster and i pray to God they didn't help in this web that Casey got herself into.

Guys...
I know we all have doubts in some way that a Mother could not and would not harm her child.
but..everyday we read of such cases.
All parents or babysitters who do this to their children [wards]
always are described by someone as:
A good mom
well time and time again
people who look for the good in someone is sadly made to realize that indeed bad things do happen to" Good Little children."
There is nothing wrong with looking for the good in a person,or offering to help that person if they are in trouble.

You tried with a sincere heart and for this I do thank you.
If I were innocent I would hope someone would do the same for me.
:clap:
It just so happens that you as well as many of us,who hoped for the best, may instead have to face hard cold facts.
The thing I feel is odd ,is that Casey has had opportunities not offered to many women in her position.
Freedom to live with her family while under suspicion.

While the family has their hearts ripped out seeing Caylee's things, and not having her with them to share each day[ now] with them.

So...all in all I feel it was worth the effort to try and be nice to get the truth out of Casey.She really has to know that if Caylee & the family were truely in some sort of danger, the FBI [ who are involved in finding Caylee]
and any LE that would[ need to be summoned ]would protect them.

That is why...... the attempt failed.
She could not come up with any more lies to cover her
past ones.

So you tried and that is all anyone can do....
maybe the same help will be good for a person who
speaks the truth not
lies and lives in a world all her own where she is the only important person in it.

Peace guys...:blowkiss:

#2. Logs of the chats. Chat is a very informal area, and a lot of people don't realize or remember that someone may be logging it for later reading. Not that the logging is wrong.

I much prefer reading Tony's comments in a thread style, rather than as a chat log.

I have the ability to go into chat and participate, but don't choose to. This info, for me, is too important to have it just scroll by. (but it did look like you all were having a blast!:)

And, the Number One reason Tony should stick to the threads....(drumroll, Paul):

PattyG can't make chat work! She works so hard for all of us, let's make it easy on her!! :) :)

Thank you so much for becoming involved in this case, your intentions were stellar and you've shown us all that your hearts are in their right places.

searching-2.jpg
Great job Tony and Leonard. Revoke the bond, and search for Caylee as long as it is in your hearts to do so as Leonard clearly desires to search for her.

Ignore Jane and the two male lawyers on Nancy's show tonight, they don't fully understand as we all do who have talked completely and came full circle with all the circumstances that have to be weighed and decisions made for the over all good. You Rock!!

Here's some late night snacks, enjoy and relax and sit back and spend some down time with us. Kick your feet up, your amongst kinfolk, we have your back.

breakfast-1.jpg

Tony, ignore what that Jane Velez Mitchell says on the Nancy Grace show. They are just looking for excitement to boost their ratings. 99.9% of people think you are all doing the right thing in revoking bail. Not only because of all the danger there but because maybe, probably not likely, but maybe Casey will be forced to lead LE to Caylee's body and put an end to this misery. She isn't going to do it at home, thats for sure. We are all (or most of us) on your side. I hope you can all go home sunday and get back to your own lives. God bless

Nice job, Tony and Uncle, on the scream-fest known as nancy grace. Nice tie, Tony!

Did I hear right? If someone else steps up with the $50,000.0 THEY can bond Casey out?

Just wanted to say you have alot of courage in what you did!!!!!!! Yur heart was in the right place..... you were put in the frying pan from the beginning, and it took some of us a little time to come around and realize just what your real intentions were!!!!!!! So hold you head up high and as another poster posted earlier we have your back.... I also hope this didnt put a bitter taste in your mouth to where you wouldnt help out another missing child in the future!!!!! Good luck to the both of you in your future task and bless you both!!!!!!!!

Hi Tony......I saw you on the show and Oh I felt for you guys! In my opinion their guests really didnt impress me tonight. The comments were curt and not in line with what you and Leonard are all about. They missed the boat on common sense in this one!! I was ready to throw the remote at him, but my cat got in front of the TV first! And then they cut to a commercial. Lame show tonight if you ask me. Full of Blah Blah Blah nonsense! And they werent getting it. Very disappointed tonight. And I'm sure if it werent for the NDC, you'd have a better interview on Greta.

All the best of Luck in the comming days!

Dearest Tony and Leonard....

Just know that there are people here and around the nation that are behind what you are doing. It was confusing at the beginning but this was a process that this family had to go through, I know this now. They had to taste the idea of Casey's freedom so they could believe ALL the lies they have been telling. They have ALWAYS known that this baby is dead and the only thing now is they are trying to save one of their own.......in essence saving themselves also. Revoke the bond and send her back soon so no one can get to her. She needs to pay for her crime and NOT scoot out on this like Melinda Duckett. Keep her safe from all the threats and from herself so she can rot in jail or fry for what she has done. You have done a good thing by getting her out so everyone can see what a very evil person she truly is.

Just know I am praying for strength for both of you to see you through. Good vs. Evil. You will win, sweet Champions of Truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back