Supreme Court Nominee #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he was told she is a victim and treated her as a victim.

i think the polygraph should be looked at as willingness which tells much

no one knows if it will come back saying your a liar

but man if I him and being chased by the clintons the dems the public friends my career i sure would do one

the dude knows he cant take one he is like others a chronic liar on national tv

for 4 days

Senator Jeff Flake sheds more light on the elevator moment and his Kavanaugh decision in ‘60 Minutes’ interview - The Boston Globe

Flake said that nobody — including himself — expected the scene that played out on Friday to happen.

“I just knew that we couldn’t move forward, that I couldn’t move forward without hitting the pause button,” Flake said. He added that the elevator incident and the way the hearings unfolded before the judiciary committee on Thursday led him to believe that the whole ordeal was “ripping our country apart.”​

I do not believe that someone other than Kavanaugh assaulted Dr Ford. I don't know who did it. I'm saying she could be mistaken in her identification.

She said she was assaulted. I'm not trying to dispute that. I just don't know who did it JMO
She said it was Kavanaugh (100 percent sure) and I wonder why that is so difficult to believe that it could be him. No matter....people can believe what they want,but I can see him as the guilty party for many reasons. IMO

Closing Down Everyone. Tomorrow you will have a brand new thread to use to argue, be snarky, sarcastic, and all the other TOS violations that are too numerous for any human being to deal with.

G'night
Tricia
PS. Yes that was very snarky. I am timing myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01