Supreme Court Nominee #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Dr. Ford want to say hello to mark judge of all people when he and Brett had her hemmed up in room trying to sexually assault her per her testimony?

It seems she would make sure to avoid him even turning around and leaving the store so she wouldn't come in contact with him?

i love the way you write - today has been traumatic i cant imagine drinking through your tushie and passing around the same tube how can it not stink! ha

Maybe visit this "eyebleach" blog for a minute or two. You'll feel so much better! <3

ETA: And thank you for the compliment!

Last edited:
Smoking Gun? BK swore under oath that he didn't know about Ramirez allegations until the New Yorker story came out but NBC reporting that a woman has come forward with text messages that show BK texting to friends before story broke and asking help in knocking down story. Witness tampering? Perjury?

Why would Dr. Ford want to say hello to mark judge of all people when he and Brett had her hemmed up in room trying to sexually assault her per her testimony?

It seems she would make sure to avoid him even turning around and leaving the store so she wouldn't come in contact with him?

iirc, wasn't her friend dating him or Kavanaugh or something like that? It's out there somewhere — can't get to the link right now.

And, again, I wonder if you're underestimating the fear and denial victims feel, especially when they know they'll likely have to interact with their victimizer at some point in the near future. Trying to act "normal"(ish). Ford described this feeling very well in her written testimony.

All the other evidence out there, from other women and students and friends, etc., corroborates this woman's testimony.

It's a fallacy that somehow only eyewitness testimony is corroborative. That's false.

So they are corroborating her story?
The interviewer Ms. Snow with Msnbc said they have tried to find anyone who supports her story and to date...no one has.

Brett has a VERY serious problem if the FBI is allowed to review the emails relating to Ramirez.

He swore under oath that the first he heard of R's allegations was when the New Yorker broke her story.

Whoops. The emails allegedly document that Brett himself contacted friends in JULY to try to get them to refute the allegations.

iirc, wasn't her friend dating him or Kavanaugh or something like that? It's out there somewhere — can't get to the link right now.
I don't know. None of that was mentioned. Was that in her sworn statement? tia

Brett has a VERY serious problem if the FBI is allowed to review the emails relating to Ramirez.

He swore under oath that the first he heard of R's allegations was when the New Yorker broke her story.

Whoops. The emails allegedly document that Brett himself contacted friends in JULY to try to get them to refute the allegations.

you guys are alot smarter than I before all this he perjured a lot -- but how does that move forward is that like a lot of paperwork??

Smoking Gun? BK swore under oath that he didn't know about Ramirez allegations until the New Yorker story came out but NBC reporting that a woman has come forward with text messages that show BK texting to friends before story broke and asking help in knocking down story. Witness tampering? Perjury?

George Hartmann, a spokesman for Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, said that “the texts from Ms. Berchem do not appear relevant or contradictory to Judge Kavanaugh’s testimony."

"This appears to be another last-ditch effort to derail the nomination with baseless innuendo by Democrats who have already decided to vote no," Hartmann said.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

Emails or texts? I agree this could be game over. Makes me think he might've had hand in "mistaken identity" story put out.

Well i am sure the ones against BK...will believe Julie Swetnick but I find her bizarre.

Nothing is definitive. Is if he did. She didn't even seeing him spiking the punch. Even the interviewer said that her story is inconsistent with her own sworn statement.

Conveniently her mom is deceased and so is the cop She said she reported it to.

The interviewer said they have not been able to find anyone to substantiate her story. One person she named has said he doesn't even know her.
Please don't make assumptions. I'm against BK and I'm concerned about Swetnick. For the moment, I'm not even considering her story as anything other than noise (my opinion is subject to change if her story does indeed pan out).

There is enough about BK to convince me I don't think he's suitable for the job. Just because I don't like him for the job doesn't mean I've lost my ability to discern.

jmo

George Hartmann, a spokesman for Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, said that “the texts from Ms. Berchem do not appear relevant or contradictory to Judge Kavanaugh’s testimony."

"This appears to be another last-ditch effort to derail the nomination with baseless innuendo by Democrats who have already decided to vote no," Hartmann said.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

i cant keep up who is berchim

Kavanaugh did admit to drinking...

"I drank beer with my friends. Almost everyone did. Sometimes I had too many beers. Sometimes, others did," Kavanaugh said. "I liked beer. I still like beer. But I did not drink beer to the point of blacking out, and I never sexually assaulted anyone."

He said, "there is a bright line between drinking beer, which I gladly do, and which I fully embrace, and sexually assaulting someone, which is a violent crime."

"If every American who drinks beer, or every American who drank beer in high school is suddenly presumed guilty of sexual assault, we'll be in an ugly new place in this country," he said.

“Passed out would be, no,” he said. “But I’ve gone to sleep. But I’ve never blacked out, that’s the allegation. And that’s wrong.”

At first he didn't. When pressured, he admitted he liked beer.

He denied drinking to excess. Then his classmates and friends started coming forward.

He wouldn't answer the question directly in his testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08