Surely the truth must be this...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the gut feelings that sways my opinion in this case is the matter of appearances.
Beauty Queen Patsy and her Beauty Queen sister and her Beauty Queen in Training daughter...people on the Beauty Pageant circuit care deeply about appearances. Successful entreprenuer John Ramsey...selling his company to Lockheed, worth millions....you don't get that far in business without caring about appearances. Wealthy people in general, people like the Ramseys care deeply about appearances. This aspect is seen over and over in this family and in this case.

The smoke and mirror slight of hand that IS the Ramsey defense is all about appearances. Something happened to JBR in that house and I believe it was accidental - an act of rage (Patsy?) or an act of fear (Burke?). And after it happened, someone went to great lengths to make it APPEAR that something else had happened.

Because a family that is this glued together by appearances does NOT automatically tell the truth when they wind up with a dead daughter in their house on Christmas night.

The evidence I find most damning is the ransom note (the only real thing we KNOW that the killer left behind) and Patsy's fibers entwined in the cord around her daughter's neck. I find these two pieces of evidence to be unassailable - and believe me, I have read every thought and opinion and comment on these two pieces of evidence that I can get my hands on.

In my mind, it is painfully obvious that Patsy wrote that ransom note. I don't even think it takes an expert to reach this opinion. Therefore, it's obvious that Patsy is involved, the ransom note being a red herring.

And that's my opinion before I even take into account how these people acted in the seconds, minutes, hours, days, months and years after they found their child dead in their basement at the hands of a purported outsider.

The Ramseys have gone to a great deal of pain and expense to keep up appearances, but I think some of us might just see through the charade.

WolfmarsGirl said:
Oh, and for the record, I think Patsy's 'lifestyle' was perfectly 'normal.'

I think JB looked cute in her pageants. And if that is what the kid wanted to do, then I am happy she was allowed to do it.

The Ramsey's seemed to live a pretty-darned-normal life, to tell you the truth.

I think Patsy seemed a little loopy in interviews and a little too religious, but those traits have nothing to do with her 'lifestyle.'

Oh, yeah, and she was married to an old guy...I forgot that part... :innocent: .

Other than those issues, where do you see me thinking her lifestyle was anything other than normal?

Well you're certainly entitled to that opinion. I wonder how many of our lives would pass for "perfectly normal" if they were all laid out here for the world to see.

Yep, I agree Jeana.I'm amazed at the number of perfect people who know just the proper ways to act after murders,around policemen,and in times of grieving.I wish i had their insight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back