Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that's true, and suspect that the 'no communication' order applies to the defense lawyers as well. My br-in-law is a Crown Attorney, so I'll ask him and get back to you.

Yes the lawyers can talk to each other.

Because pics of him were tagged to this FB account, plus the Dee Em suggests his initials also JMO

Thank you for clearing that for me....didn't realize there were pics tagged to this account. I got the Dee eM= DM reference. Good to know about the tags. That's all the confirmation I needed. :)

Dell's FB says 6 friends but then only 3 are visible for me. I'm on FB but don't have a clue as to why that is.

Ok. After all this time, I STILL can't find DM's facebook page. Is it kosher for someone to post the link? Or can someone point me in the direction......

:tyou:

Ok. After all this time, I STILL can't find DM's facebook page. Is it kosher for someone to post the link? Or can someone point me in the direction......

:tyou:

Did you try Dee eM? I typed it in and it was the first profile that popped up....

Sorry mollymae, it's Dee Em, but either way, it pops. :)

At first I thought that a friend might be able to unfriend and then return without DM's permission (since DM already accepted the friend request - maybe someone can tell me if this is how FB works? I don't know if you'd need to accept a second time), but now I see that his permissions on the photos have changed. So that means that someone is on his Facebook, for certain. Maybe his lawyer?

If you unfriend someone, you have to go through the request/accept process again. The profile itself I think is being deactivated/reactivated - when I saw it the other night, the entire profile disappeared, not just his name on the friends list.

OMG wow how was this article missed..when was it posted..that is very eerie.

It's a weekly paper that comes out on Wednesday. I suspect it was just printed today since I haven't seen it in an earlier edition.

Funny this fiancee DM bought the farm with/for hasn't seemed to materialize. I don't think she exists. Also odd there haven't been any friends rushing to his defense, or speaking at all. He seems very isolated, but I could be wrong.

Anyone have a link to his fb profile?

Just seeing if I have the details right - farm bought in May 2011 with fiancee.
Friend of DM's facebook has a pic of DM with current girlfriend (based on her profile pic with him before her profile disappeared) going skydiving in August 2011.
MSM quoted a friend of DM's girlfriend, so not fiancee.
So if he had a fiancee in May 2011, they broke it off before august maybe?

Funny this fiancee DM bought the farm with/for hasn't seemed to materialize. I don't think she exists. Also odd there haven't been any friends rushing to his defense, or speaking at all. He seems very isolated, but I could be wrong.

Anyone have a link to his fb profile?

Here is a link to an article regarding the "fiancé"-3rd paragraph "where his real estate agent said Millard was planning to live with his one-time fiancée." suggests he and this person are no longer engaged.

Also, consider his lack of friends, and the piloting at a young age, no apparent formal education after the French school, I am wondering if he was privately tutored?

http://globalnews.ca/news/561827/who-is-dellen-millard/

I think its amusing people skewing the fact he had his hair in a mohawk during his Baja racing time is related to being related to Joseph Brant (and its Brant not Brandt for those who keep mispelling his name). Reading too much into a hairstyle because both he and his racing partner had same hairstyle...it was for the race thats it thats all.

where did he go to high school ? is there a way we can find that out? all we know is that he went to that french school until he was approximately 14...what happened after that?

I agree - I don't think many people would put a lot of thought into the symbolism of choosing their hairstyle. It's a common hairstyle in certain scenes, and even if it was chosen based on his relation to Joseph Brant (which we can't be sure of), how does that help with the case?

I'm still working on getting caught up on the threads, so I may have missed this - where was it said he stopped at age 14?

I will try to find the link to what is known about his education. I recall reading he did not finish at the French school and from what I understand the French school is for students up to the age of 15. So if he did not finish school there I do believe he went somewhere else and continued his education. I never thought anything other than that ..all I was stating is that we do not have any information as to where and what education he had following his departure from the French school.

The Toronto french school goes up to grade 12 (so 17 - unless they do it at a faster pace and finish early?):
http://www.tfs.ca/academic_programs/grades_8_to_12/

There was also a link posted awhile ago that says he went to chef's college after (not known whether he completed or not).

Just adding to the claim by DM's lawyer about his intelligence - from what I'm reading on the TFS page, it looks like the students go through the IB program in the last 2 years (Assuming he completed the last 2 years of high school), which would help back up his claim.

Interesting that we have nothing on his education beyond the French school. Did anybody keep copies of his friend's list from FB? Was there a common school listed among a large portion of his friends? Do we know if he had an old MySpace profile? I came into this case late, so I didn't get to see his FB profile before all the friends left.

It seems like his late teenage years are unaccounted for. It is possible that he committed a crime as a juvenile and was in some kind of detention center. I assume those records would not be made public, especially with his high-profile family.

Interesting that we have nothing on his education beyond the French school. Did anybody keep copies of his friend's list from FB? Was there a common school listed among a large portion of his friends? Do we know if he had an old MySpace profile? I came into this case late, so I didn't get to see his FB profile before all the friends left.

It seems like his late teenage years are unaccounted for. It is possible that he committed a crime as a juvenile and was in some kind of detention center. I assume those records would not be made public, especially with his high-profile family.

We do have that he went to chef's college after, but I haven't seen anything else.
No one's juvenile/under 18 record is public as far as I know.

"He's never had a brush with law, never been to jail."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/story/2013/05/13/hamilton-bosma-mystery.html

Part of me wonders if Derstine likes putting these guys away for life.
He lost the Rafferty case, the Hall case and maybe hoping for the Millard case?
JMO

That's his lawyer talking. It does not mean that he does not have a juvenile record. I have seen it said before and it comes out during the course of the investigation.

If such a record did come out then it would totally destroy the lawyers credibility and thus the case...no brush with the law means exactly that

I dont really think Toronto Police are finding anything on the farm..IMO they dont seem to be gathering anything..just searching because the case was re-opened.

I dont really think Toronto Police are finding anything on the farm..IMO they dont seem to be gathering anything..just searching because the case was re-opened.

Wouldn't TPS need something to go on in order to get a warrant to search. I can't imagine them getting one just because they want to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery