Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted about common sense (above)...who mentioned about anyone being frivolous ?

I would interpret going by how you "feel", as opposed to what the evidence shows and what the judge's instructions to the jury are, as being frivolous.

Have a look and see if this is an acceptable link:

I cut the page with the exact picture but it's giving the other ones you have to scroll through http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g30346-w2-Augusta_Wisconsin.html#last

Newspaper photo DM http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2013/05/19/toronto-millard-remains-discovered.html

Anyone can look up the UFC fighter stuff and that particular fighter who has the mohawk. I would speculate this is who DM may have been emulating. IMO
Um. I'm lost...

I'm sure an apt juror will know how to determine what they feel....even down to explaining why they have 'reasonable doubt'

In Canada, jurors are not allowed to discuss the case after it is over, so explaining doesn't happen.

I'm sure an apt juror will know how to determine what they feel....even down to explaining why they have 'reasonable doubt'

'Reasonable doubt' is a legal term, not open to interpretation based on feelings or thoughts of a specific person or juror

'Reasonable doubt' is a legal term, not open to interpretation based on feelings or thoughts of a specific person or juror

I doubt it will be possible to enter every jurors mind.... lets hope justice happens....one way or another...thats all...

Thank you but I dont download from the web. I believe the limit is 72 hours ??

If you don't download from the web, how do you do your research to support what you say?

I thought the only reason forcible confinement charges were laid was because they needed to charge him with something in order to keep him in Jail. (they did not know at that time if TB was dead) If TB had been found first before the arrest Im sure just 1st degree murder charges would have been laid. His Lawyer even stated that those charges will most likely be 1st degree murder charged in itself;

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/Hamilton/ID/2385605761/ at the end

If you don't download from the web, how do you do your research to support what you say?

I have my ways and I have other computers at my other locations... thank you but thats my personal business, I don't think its nice to pry ;-)

Oh, please tell me he wasn't visiting "Dells Mill" shown in those pics

Don't know if you read my more informational post. My theory is the one photo in those of "Tugger´s shoppe" has the same interior as in this photo http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2013/05/19/toronto-millard-remains-discovered.html

and if you look carefully you will see a billboard for UFC. If you google UFC you find they indeed were in this location and you will find a fighter with a red-tipped mohawk was competing. (not DM, someone he is probably a fan of)

Don't know if you read my more informational post. My theory is the one photo in those of "Tugger´s shoppe" has the same interior as in this photo http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2013/05/19/toronto-millard-remains-discovered.html

and if you look carefully you will see a billboard for UFC. If you google UFC you find they indeed were in this location and you will find a fighter with a red-tipped mohawk was competing. (not DM, someone he is probably a fan of)

Tugger's Shoppe appears to be an ice cream/candy store. The place where DM is in the picture is obviously a bar. Not sure people would go to an ice cream shop in Wisconsin for happy hour. I also was under the impression that the photo in the online news article came from a Baja photo album on someone's facebook. The UFC poster on the wall in that bar is for a fight in Vegas. UFC130, May 28th, 2011. Since we know they drove to Mexico for that race, I can't imagine why they would have had any cause to be in Wisconsin on the way there. And since we know he was sporting that Mohawk specifically at that time, I would think that was a bar either in California or actually in Baja Mexico.

Good eye and memory recall though. The interiors of those places do look similar.

MOO

I really have to question why both arent being charged with exact charges , they both walked up driveway that fatefull nite ,, not saying guilt or innocents ,,, i think some of these charges will be dropped this thurs , also think some added (posession of stolen property)

Im sure ive heard they will appear via video from their jails ,..

this will cause a stir but ill say it anyway ,, if as far as we know they havnt determined the cause of death , and where , is it a murder charge ??? can they prove that 1 of them hands on killed tim...knife,gun, beaten..

I believe that photo was taken at "Cabo Cantina", a bar with a multiple locations in SoCal. My guess is it was either Pacific Beach (San Diego) or Santa Monica, as they spent time in both cities on their way down to the Baja 500.

http://www.yelp.ca/biz_photos/cabo-...YhNCt-gyCgjOK79NTBLW4A#RQQx8e2bM8sNhWjgpK-6eA

I really have to question why both arent being charged with exact charges , they both walked up driveway that fatefull nite ,, not saying guilt or innocents ,,, i think some of these charges will be dropped this thurs , also think some added (posession of stolen property)

Im sure ive heard they will appear via video from their jails ,..

this will cause a stir but ill say it anyway ,, if as far as we know they havnt determined the cause of death , and where , is it a murder charge ??? can they prove that 1 of them hands on killed tim...knife,gun, beaten..

Yes I think its by video...

They charged him to keep him in jail IMO... they only have 72 hours before they have to release with no charge. Once he refused to talk they would have known he never would as he was backed by lawyer...so it was a case of release or charge.... so they grabbed a charge even before finding any facts. They do this a lot.... In minor cases they lay charges then dont provide disclosure (especially warrant disclosures)..then they offer sweet plea deals so that people grab them rather than wait for the disclosure which could actually have caused the whole lot to be thrown out either for incorrect procedure or another technicality. They avoid providing full disclosure wherever possible because half the time it is lacking in more ways than one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme