Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look guys, the dust is settling again and I'm not the only on that isn't convinced yet. I have spoken with others n the community, they have no idea what is going on. You gotta show the match, you gotta show the facts instead of hoping its him. Right now alot of people are just hoping it's him. Don't just say things and expect people to believe it.

Look guys, the dust is settling again and I'm not the only on that isn't convinced yet. I have spoken with others n the community, they have no idea what is going on. You gotta show the match, you gotta show the facts instead of hoping its him. Right now alot of people are just hoping it's him. Don't just say things and expect people to believe it.

Sounds like you are flip flopping on a daily basis. Im glad that there is proof tying this poi to the crime.

No problem in believing it if fact is fact. Is your information directly from LE?

Yes. From the arrest warrant, item C. 18:

"The examiner also found that the defendant's right shoe correspond in size and design to an impression taken from the abduction site."

Are we good? :)

"The examiner also found that the defendant's right shoe correspond in size and design to an impression taken from the abduction site."

Not until they stop losing.

Yep game, set, match

Are some of you going on Sunday? It would be nice to get an inside reaction and summary of the night. I'm just too busy and it's a couple hour drive for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are some of you going on Sunday? It would be nice to get an inside reaction and summary of the night. I'm just too busy and it's a couple hour drive for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasquatch is going, not sure fn anyone else on this thread is.

I'm not convinced of it yet. If you could tell me what size the shoe heinrich had and what size print was found on the driveway, that would be a start to coming conclusive.

There is a tape measure in the footprint photo for size reference

I find it just about impossible to believe it isn't DJH. It never made sense that it was DR.

But, it doesn't make sense that DJH who was very violent stopped and merely looked at the internet and pics.

Is there any precedence for this behavior either?

http://www.wday.com/news/minnesota/...ngs-mother-speaks-about-developments-his-case

Patty Wetterling/Mother of Jacob Wetterling: "My interest has never been to get this guy, and lock him up, or you know, punish. My cry has been, for all these years, is 'where's Jacob?' So in many ways our life hasn't changed."

I wonder if Patty will talk to DJH and just ask him (like she did with DR) or if LE will even allow that? I'm not sure she wants to talk to him face to face, I think that would be very difficult facing your son's possible abductor. Not sure if he'd respond to a mom's pleas either.

I wonder if Patty will talk to DJH and just ask him (like she did with DR) or if LE will even allow that? I'm not sure she wants to talk to him face to face, I think that would be very difficult facing your son's possible abductor. Not sure if he'd respond to a mom's pleas either.

I think they should unless LE is telling them no. I also think we should hear from heinrich himself. We haven't heard a word from him, just media saying he's long denied involvement. It will help to see and hear him, like it did with the Hubers.

I find it just about impossible to believe it isn't DJH. It never made sense that it was DR.

But, it doesn't make sense that DJH who was very violent stopped and merely looked at the internet and pics.

I agree dr never made any sense. Not sure of your question

I agree dr never made any sense. Not sure of your question

Well it did make sense for awhile and even DR admitted that.

1. He's single, living at home with his parents
2. No alibi
3. The abductor seemed familiar with the area in th dark, "run to the woods".
4. The abductor disguised his face.
5. Patty and LE asked him to confess.
6. LE named him a POI.
7. The tire tracks were said to be accounted for after Kevin came forward.

So I think anyone had reasonable suspicions with the information that was available then.

Well it did make sense for awhile and even DR admitted that.

1. He's single, living at home with his parents
2. No alibi
3. The abductor seemed familiar with the area in th dark, "run to the woods".
4. The abductor disguised his face.
5. Patty and LE asked him to confess.
6. LE named him a POI.
7. The tire tracks were said to be accounted for after Kevin came forward.

So I think anyone had reasonable suspicions with the information that was available then.

No it really didnt make any sense.

Highly regarded community teacher.
No history of abhorrent behavior
No evidence placing him at the scene
Always cooperated with police
Nothing found in searches on property

Really the only reason he was named was because of the location and the pressure on the le to look like they were doing something

No it really didnt make any sense.

Highly regarded community teacher.
No history of abhorrent behavior
No evidence placing him at the scene
Always cooperated with police
Nothing found in searches on property

Really the only reason he was named was because of the location and the pressure on the le to look like they were doing something

For me it was the gun. If a real gun was used and it was rassier, the family should have known they had one. Maybe it wasn't a real gun though. And then, Jacobs last footprint is said to end on the driveway next to a tire track, coupled with what appeared to me as stop and go prints from a vehicle in the same location.

This is something I've had a hard time accepting... that DJH went from abducting and molesting to just *advertiser censored* for all these years. With *advertiser censored* of any kind, the person using it normally needs more and more and progressively harder core materials. I think the normal progression is eventually needing more than just *advertiser censored*... something real... it makes no sense to me that DJH would be able to just stick with *advertiser censored* after actively pursuing his twisted fantasies in real life, and never have an irresistible urge to do so again.

The "claim", once Kevin came forward, that all recent traffic on DR' s driveway "had been accounted for" Is very Damming to DR because it pretty well eliminates everyone but immediate neighbors and DR was the only "immediate" neighbor. But I am not aware that anyone in Law Enforcement ever made that claim.

I recall reading one account from a local newspaper that made that claim but did not attribute it to anyone but there we other references, including a direct quote from someone in LE , who acknowledged that while Kevin's account opened the possibility that there was no car, it did not rule such a car out at all.

It is well know to LE that many suspects will break down and confess once they realize their friends, family, neighbors etc no longer believe them. It was not unreasonable for LE to take another look at DR but to apply an investigative method that would cause a respected member of the community to become a suspected child murderer based on little more than a "hunch" seem to me to be a reckless abuse of power.

I think most followers of True Crime are aware that LE is normally rather circumspect during an investigation and will avoid identifying a "prime suspect" even when it obvious who is the focus of the investigation. Often, when a search warrant is executed during the investigation of a major crime. LW will answer "no comment" to all i queries. You have to question the judgement of any LW official who deviates from this practice.

This is something I've had a hard time accepting... that DJH went from abducting and molesting to just *advertiser censored* for all these years. With *advertiser censored* of any kind, the person using it normally needs more and more and progressively harder core materials. I think the normal progression is eventually needing more than just *advertiser censored*... something real... it makes no sense to me that DJH would be able to just stick with *advertiser censored* after actively pursuing his twisted fantasies in real life, and never have an irresistible urge to do so again.

If he's Jacobs abductor he went from abducting, molesting, murder to just looking at *advertiser censored* and setting up cameras in public. The only way to justify that maybe is that he never intended to murder or accidentally did, then never wanted to put himself in that kind of reality with another victim again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member